VSN F-9F(5) Panther EFM FC3

22 minutes ago, danythunder14 said:

Do we know when the USS Essex CV-9 aircraft carrier will be available?

Probably at the same time that Magnitude releases their Corsair.

• Like 2

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

14 hours ago, BluePhantom said:

Has anyone been able to successfully take off from an aircraft carrier? The launch works perfectly fine. I am talking about getting enough momentum to keep the plane airborne after launch. No matter what I do, I crash into the ocean a few hundred meters after leaving the carrier.

did you put the flaps down?

On 11/13/2023 at 4:40 PM, DJ Reonic said:

Actually, the video description indicates VSN is doing their own, and it is still being prepped for release.

Hhhmm, yes, you could take it that way 😉 But everything needs a bit if time...

5 hours ago, BluePhantom said:

Of course. I tried it on several different carriers, too.

Normally, Full-Flaps and start with water-injection should be enough...I will take another look though. Flaps stage 1 is not enough, btw.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, PeeJott17 said:

Normally, Full-Flaps and start with water-injection should be enough...I will take another look though. Flaps stage 1 is not enough, btw.

No issues.   Set stage 1, full power and engage water injection.   The carrier will cycle the launch and away you go.   Full fuel will cause issues from my trials.

On 11/16/2023 at 3:41 AM, PeeJott17 said:

Mea culpa. 🤪 I did have the flaps down, but not fully. Works beautifully now. Many thanks, gentlemen, for helping to get this wonderful bird in the air!

• Like 1

Hi

I've just download this mod and it  crashes totally my DCS OB MT. It was the return of the stutters in menu and so on. I've removed this mod from my DCS and all works fine again.

CPU: I7-6700K 4Ghz, GC: nVidia GeForce Titan X Gigabytes, 32 Go DDR4, Motherboard: Gigabytes Z170X-Gaming 3. OS: W10-Family, 3 HD Samsung SSD 850 Pro 1TB + 1 Samsung SSD EVO 500 Gb. Oculus Rift CV1