giullep
Go to solution Solved by giullep,

• ED Team
Just now, giullep said:

but in reality, or  what i can see on my video in gaming is in my photos...nothing change...! now i know that im not mad...

I dont know what else to say. I can see you are not using the FCR page, when I do it works for me and many others. 

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

10 minutes ago, giullep said:

maybe I should try reinstalling the module? hey dont joke...i pressed this fu..ng button (FCR) and nothing happens...you can see on my Photos (made on video with phone)

No need for that as you're probably just performing the wrong steps. Please share a video or track replay of you performing these steps:

1 hour ago, admiki said:

1. Switch battery to ON

2. Start APU

3. Once MFD screen turns on, press FCR button (DO NOT PRESS WPN BUTTON)

4. On FCR page press UTIL

5. Press MMA to NORM

6. Wait until bit test is complete

7. Exit UTIL page

8. MASTER ARM your aicraft

9. Select FCR as your sight

10. Press FCR sweep button

Edited by QuiGon
  • Like 1

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

i said more and more time, i have sent 4 track and 2 Photos (if you see, after i click on Fcr page nothing happens..): i dont perform wrongs steps.

3. Once MFD screen turns on, press FCR button (DO NOT PRESS WPN BUTTON): when i press this button nothing happens (it doesnt work..)

3 minutes ago, QuiGon said:

No need for that as you're probably just performing the wrong steps. Please share a video or track replay of you performing these steps:

He posted 4 track files so far.

Tracks #3 and #4 are showing initial FCR page after he pressed FCR button.

Track #2 showed FCR radar page at the end, even though he used WPN>UTIL page to unlock it (I tried it on my end and it works that way too).

It looks like something is preventing him to see it, even though it seems to be working.

Maybe video is the best solution right now

Just now, giullep said:

i said more and more time, i have sent 4 track and 2 Photos (if you see, after i click on Fcr page nothing happens..): i dont perform wrongs steps.

3. Once MFD screen turns on, press FCR button (DO NOT PRESS WPN BUTTON): when i press this button nothing happens (it doesnt work..)

Look at it from their eyes. When they open your tracks they see nothing wrong. Supporting your trouble is a nightmare when it cannot be replicated. I will see if I can reproduce it. 
all the time I run into these kind of trouble that no one has reported. It is always wrong on my side. You need to see it as your side is wrong. It might be you need to reinstall. 

• Like 2

7 minuti fa, LuseKofte ha scritto:

your trouble is a nightmare when it cannot be replicated. I will see if I can reproduce it. 
all the time I run into these kind of trouble that no one has reported. It is always wrong on my side. You need to see it as your side is wrong. It might be y

you are right..but my proof are the photos of my screen where you can see that nothing change when press fcr...in my track they instead see another thing...i will reinstall

What about, just as a test, from the editor start your Apache "Take Off From Ground Hot" (for example).

I am using the FCR from the pilots seat with no problem.

Hit the black FCR button on the MFD

Hit a key to select the FCR as the sight.

Hit a key to do a scan

WAS the Missiles

Go kill stuff

Visit the Dangerdogz at www.dangerdogz.com. We are a group based on having fun (no command structure, no expectations of attendance, no formal skills required, that is not to say we can not get serious for special events, of which we have many). We play DCS and IL2 GBS. We have two groups one based in North America / Canada and one UK / Europe. Come check us out. 

• ED Team

@giullep, if you are pressing the FCR button on the MPD and nothing is appearing or changing on the MPD, there is only several possibilities as to what is happening:

1) You have a mod (or a combination of more than one mod) installed that is causing issues with your DCS install.

2) You are not on the current Open Beta (which unlocked the FCR button), or you are on Stable (which does not have the FCR page modeled yet).

3) The update process to the current Open Beta version did not complete correctly.

In any case, you will need to remove all mods, ensure you are on Open Beta, and update/run a repair on your Open Beta install to ensure it has been updated correctly to the Open Beta version that has the FCR page enabled.

Otherwise, there is no other reason for the FCR button to be non-functional for you while it is functioning for everyone else when they play your track.

• Like 1

Afterburners are for wussies...hang around the battlefield and dodge tracers like a man.
DCS Rotor-Head

• Wags locked this topic