jsr9597
Go to solution Solved by Toge,

Need to go to mission editor to add FCR dome.  Reported that in future it will be a part of the reload/rearm, but not yet.  You have to goto to where  waypoints, armanment line is and over to the left is [...], click on that and then un-check FCR off.

• Like 2

I-9 12900K, RTX 3090, 64 GB, 2TB SSD, Oculus Quest 2, Win 11, Winwing Orion F-16EX Stick, F-18 dual throttle, Thrustmaster TPR pedals.

• 1 month later...

Has anyone been able to find this? or am I the only one... again..... :dontgetit:

When you hit the wrong button on take-off

hwl7xqL.gif

System Specs.

Spoiler
System board: MSI X670E ACE Memory: 64GB DDR5-6000 G.Skill Ripjaw System disk: Crucial P5 M.2 2TB
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D PSU: Corsair HX1200 PSU Monitor: ASUS MG279Q, 27"
CPU cooling: Noctua NH-D15S Graphics card: MSI RTX 3090Ti SuprimX VR: Oculus Rift CV1

1 hour ago, Captain Orso said:

Has anyone been able to find this? or am I the only one... again..... :dontgetit:

Look in the rearm menu for MMA 🙂

mma.PNG

• Like 6

Main machine: Ryzen 7 5800X3D, 64Gb 3600Mhz, ASrock RX 7900 XTX

Second machine: Ryzen 5 5600X, 32Gb 3600Mhz, MSI 2070 Super

Equipment: microHELIS Bell 206 Pedale + Toe-Brakes, microHELIS OH-58D Collective, microHELIS OH-58D Cyclic, Realteus Forcefeel, TrackIR 5

As my old boss used to say, "you've hardly finished doing something right, than it works"... *sigh*.

I managed to update my dedicated server installation, but not DCS_openbeta, so of course OB wasn't WAD :doh:

All cleared up now. Thanks for the replies! 🤙

• Thanks 1

hwl7xqL.gif

System Specs.

Spoiler
System board: MSI X670E ACE Memory: 64GB DDR5-6000 G.Skill Ripjaw System disk: Crucial P5 M.2 2TB
CPU cooling: Noctua NH-D15S Graphics card: MSI RTX 3090Ti SuprimX VR: Oculus Rift CV1

20 hours ago, Migparts said:

I think I lost my FCR. Even the FCR removed tick mark is gone. 

20 hours ago, Zyll said:

It's been moved from the Mission Editor, and is now on the rearm screen for individual crew to manage, rather than the mission maker.

Zyll @ TAW

I have it in the ME on the PAYLOAD page. It has its own columns with the header MMA. Why MMA, I have no idea. The Apache is scrappy, but Mixed Martial Arts scrappy? :blush:

Check the main screen after starting DCS if the version number in the lower right corner is 2.9.3.51704. That's how I caught it. 

If not, rerun the update and check the log that it actually finished correctly.

If you do have the correct version, run a repair is per this page: How to repair/cleanup or update DCS World?

Edited by Captain Orso
spelling

hwl7xqL.gif

System Specs.

Spoiler

• ED Team
3 minutes ago, Captain Orso said:

Why MMA, I have no idea.

MMA = Mast Mounted Assembly, which includes multiple components besides the FCR itself.

• Thanks 1

Afterburners are for wussies...hang around the battlefield and dodge tracers like a man.
DCS Rotor-Head

At least it doesn't have anything to do with MASTication 😉

I was going to say the other mast- word, but I've already been warned once :blush:

• Like 1

hwl7xqL.gif

System Specs.

Spoiler

So i wanted to test out the FCR, but when i go in the editor to set up a simple mission, i can´t add the fcr to my helicopter.. I can only fly the normal version.

Before i remember there was a tick box for the dome, but now it´s gone?

Nevermind.. I found it. Called MMA for some reason 🙂 

vor 5 Stunden schrieb Dozer1606688093:

Nevermind.. I found it. Called MMA for some reason 🙂 

MMA is the correct term. The FCR is one part of the Mast Mounted Assembly, the other is the RFI and the mast mount, of course. 🤓

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

Pulling my hair out over here. Yes i do have  2.9.3.51704 in lower right corner but and when I go to ME Payload and check restrictions I have no green check marks in that column.  I am using Steam version, Is this the best way or the only way to fly. Had my system built and DCS installed so putting it frankly, please reply in the dummy version. "Run Forest, Run"

13 minutes ago, ProudApacheDad said:

Pulling my hair out over here. Yes i do have  2.9.3.51704 in lower right corner but and when I go to ME Payload and check restrictions I have no green check marks in that column.  I am using Steam version, Is this the best way or the only way to fly. Had my system built and DCS installed so putting it frankly, please reply in the dummy version. "Run Forest, Run"

Which mission?

36 minutes ago, ProudApacheDad said:

The first two i tried and then check others on instant action

Battle for Saipan: Counter Strike

AH-64D Kodori Gambit 

Kodori Gambit and Battle for Saipan don't have all weapons available from the FARP warehouse (you can see this in the rearm menu when it says "not available"). If you check the Marianas Runway Start instant action mission, you'll see it available on the arming screen. There didn't appear to be any restrictions in any of the instant action missions that I tested. I was however able to add the MMA via the mission planner, both to the warehouse and to my starting payload.

apg78_nowarehouse.jpg

Screen_240228_205137.jpg

• Like 1

Cant say how much I appreciate the picture, Understanding the wording had me a little sideways and i was still searching until i "RIGHT CLICK" and then i was able to add FCR. Been struggling for 3 days on this and got it. Again, Thank you.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Tried to add the FCR in the mission editor. Opened the Aircraft additional section of the mission builder and saw Allow PLT/CPG NVG boxes’, but there was no FCR box above them. Just received a large update when I opened DCS was wondering if it was accidently dropped, moved or I am looking in the wrong place.

Thanks

As an alternative for your own AC you could also add it in the rearm menu ingame. But adding to other aircraft or wingmen you only can do via ME as described above.

• Like 1

DCS version2.9.5.55918
Modules: UH-1H - SA342 - KA-50 BS3 - MI-24P - MI-8MTV2 - AH-64D - CH-47F(Preorder) - OH-58D - UH-60L(Mod) - OH-6A(Mod) - A-10CII - F-16C - F/A-18C - FC3 -Combined Arms
 - Supercarrier - NTTR - Normandy2.0 - Persian Gulf - Syria - SA - Sinai - Afghanistan(Preorder) - Kola — Waiting for: BO-105 - AH-1G/F(Mod) - Australia - Iraq

DCS-Client: 10900K, 64GB 3600, RTX3090, 500GB M2 NVMe(win10), 2TB M2 NVMe(DCS), VR VivePro2, PointCTRL, VaicomPro, Wacom Intuos S with VRK v2Beta

DCS-DServer: 11600KF, 32GB 3600, GTX1080, 1TB M2 NVMe(win10), 2TB M2 NVMe(DCSDServer), DCS Olympus

Simpit: NLR Flightsim Pro, TM Warthog Grip with 30cm Extension + Throttle, VPforce Rhino FFB, Komodo Pedals with Dampers, VPC Rotorplus+CBkit+AH-64D Grip, NLR HF8, Buttkicker (3*MiniConcert), TotalControls AH64D MPD‘s, TM 2*MFD‘s, Streamdecks (1*32,3*15,1*6), VPC CP#1