Purchase questions.

1. Do we need to purchase a second copy if we wish to host 1.1 using a second computer so we get a psuedo dedicated server?

2. Also how do i go about buying a second copy of 1.1 using the same username. I noticed that it gave me a registration number on my profile now, but am unsure of what will happen if i try to purcahse 2 copies.

3. Can i buy a copy for a mate as he doesn't have paypal?

cobra_sig01.jpg

Of Course

You can download this file as many times as you want. You can give it to as many people as you want. You can burn it 100 times if ya want. Only thing is that you have to activate it online so even if you hand the file around and burn 100 cds theres only three activations per purchase so thats the restriction, not the 280mb itself.

You can download this file as many times as you want. You can give it to as many people as you want. You can burn it 100 times if ya want. Only thing is that you have to activate it online so even if you hand the file around and burn 100 cds theres only three activations per purchase so thats the restriction, not the 280mb itself.

The first thing I did, once dowloaded is back it up on CD, my registration key and my purchase receipt. Just in case....

Its stacked up. Not going to share it. 35$us here in Canada is average, what 50$? due with exchange currency. I encourage all my contact to by this sim add/on. Its all worth it.

With all the key change and new flight dynamics I recon myself back as a n00b. lol.

The learning process was what got me hooked the first time. No worry's, Round 2. The Moose will be back stronger then ever. lol. hehe.

Cheers

Guest ruggbutt
theres only three activations per purchase so thats the restriction, not the 280mb itself.

5 activations, not 3.

1. Do we need to purchase a second copy if we wish to host 1.1 using a second computer so we get a psuedo dedicated server?

2. Also how do i go about buying a second copy of 1.1 using the same username. I noticed that it gave me a registration number on my profile now, but am unsure of what will happen if i try to purcahse 2 copies.

3. Can i buy a copy for a mate as he doesn't have paypal?

I have answered my own question 3. i logged onto the main site using my mates log on info and just used my paypal details to pay for him. I then logged off and he logged on and downloaded FC. Too easy.

Does anyone have any answers to the first two questions?

cobra_sig01.jpg

Question 1: Yes, the license is for one system only.

Question 2:

I asked, but still no answer :(

http://forum.lockon.ru/showthread.php?t=7338

I doubt that starforce will allow the same key to run simultaneously on the net.

Temporary solution is to set up another account (like 169th_Cobra_DS) for Dedicated Server and do like you did for ... erm...your friend :)

When all else fails, Eject then read the manual.

Oh, and a good wingman helps.

Because of Status Quo, I doubt I will buy two copies so that I can serve. I've never had to do this before, nor have I ever asked for donations for serving.

Sounds like we need a dedicated server version of the software. Before anyone asks, I don't have a monitor, keyboard our mouse connected to my server. the only access to it is remote control.

I guess I could burn an activation to install on my server, but it sounds like SF will prevent me from playing if I do that. Clarification?

Abit IN9 32x MAX- Kentsfield QX6700 @3520

1.5 vcore watercooled D-Tek Fuzion/PA-160/MCR120/2x MCP655

2x2GB G-Skill 1066 5-5-5-15 2T@1.9vdimm

2x EVGA 580GTX 1.5GB SLI

2x 74GB Sata Raptor Raid0

2x 320GB Hitachi Sata II

X-FI Elite Pro

Dell U3011

Lian Li V2100B

Corsair HX1000