diecastbg

Next DCS (US) Fixed Wing Aircraft Wish List  

4720 members have voted

1. 1. Next DCS (US) Fixed Wing Aircraft Wish List

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

F-15E Strike Eagle all the way. I love how muscular that plane looks.

I doubt a realistic F-22 and F-35 can be done because so much of the cockpit requires a security clearance.

Although when Digital Image design did the F22 it was pretty dam badass..how i miss that game along with EF 2000 Version 2.0 ;)

Aw, c'mon, GG; I could argue that guys leaning out the cockpit to shoot at opposing pilots with bolt-action rifles, or dropping darts at infantry could be included because "it happened in the Great War", but that hardly makes it the average modern military experience

WTF is that?

Looks like an early prototype of Harrier, but what about that red star?!?

Yak 38. Only other VTOL combat aircraft. Wasn't the biggest success though. Much prefer the harrier myself. Or the P.1154, the supersonic harrier that got cancelled. That would be awesome. :D

Always remember. I don't have a clue what I'm doing

hope its something that can drop bombs too heh, I cannot dogflight for my life. Air to ground I can handle (Sams/AAA/tanks etc) are no problem but put me againts any aircraft thats even close to similar in performance and im dead 100% of the time.

I play alot of BMS and only really fly ATG missions and if any pesky migs come looking for me its all over unless I can run away.

I dont know whats wrong with me, obviously Im missing something. Ive followed countless tutorials and watched many many vids including the one for falcon3 thats older than I am (Almost) hehe. I put the missiles on my 3/9 line, keep my energy up etc but still cannot seem to do anything Offensive. :cry:

hope its something that can drop bombs too heh, I cannot dogflight for my life. Air to ground I can handle (Sams/AAA/tanks etc) are no problem but put me againts any aircraft thats even close to similar in performance and im dead 100% of the time.

I play alot of BMS and only really fly ATG missions and if any pesky migs come looking for me its all over unless I can run away.

I dont know whats wrong with me, obviously Im missing something. Ive followed countless tutorials and watched many many vids including the one for falcon3 thats older than I am (Almost) hehe. I put the missiles on my 3/9 line, keep my energy up etc but still cannot seem to do anything Offensive. :cry:

You're missing training.

What he said.

You're missing a LOT of things, especially if you think A/G is any easier than A/A. ;)

Spoiler

Intel 13900K (5Ghz), 64Gb 6400Mhz, MSi RTX 3090, Schiit Modi/Magi DAC/AMP, ASUS PG43UQ, Hotas Warthog, RealSimulator FSSB3, 2x TM MFDs + DCS MFDs, MFG Crosswinds, Elgato Steamdeck XL

I wish we could have an F-16CJ or F-18 any variant or hell even a F-105 simply for SEAD purposes because trying to do SEAD ops with the A-10 is like trying to shoot down an ICBM with a 12 gauge. If you have mountains near the targets its one thing but when there is SAM sites in the open then I feel like a duck on the opening day of duck season.

P.S. I forgot about the F-4G so add that into the mix too

P.S.S. And the Tornado forgot about that one too.

Edited by Baker12