can somone CLARIFY this for me? beta purchase

sage0030

so we do get the full game when thats released correct? because I did buy the $60 have access to the beta, so full sim will be available to me as well after its released? or do I have to rebuy agian? I have read mixed things about this, somone please carify for me thx, :helpsmilie:

so we do get the full game when thats released correct? because I did buy the $60 have access to the beta, so full sim will be available to me as well after its released? or do I have to rebuy agian? I have read mixed things about this, somone please carify for me thx, :helpsmilie:

You pre-ordered the Full SIM. As a consequence you have access to the Beta.......You did not pay $60 for access to the Beta - that was/is just an added Bonus.

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

If you pre-order you are ordering the full retail product. You get access to the beta if you want to fly it, but you don't need to download the beta although I'd highly recommend it.

So, no you do not need to pay again for the final product :)

VCAW-99_sig_ED_BD-3.png

Alienware New Aurora R15 | Windows® 11 Home Premium | 64bit, 13thGen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9 13900KF(24-Core, 68MB|  NVIDIA(R) GeForce RTX(TM) 4090, 24GB GDDR6X | 1 X 2TB SSD, 1X 1TB SSD | 64GB, 2x32GB, DDR5, 4800MHz | 1350W PSU, Alienware Cryo-tech (TM) Edition CPU Liquid Cooling  power supply | G2 Rverb VR

You pre-ordered the Full SIM. As a consequence you have access to the Beta.......You did not pay $60 for access to the Beta - that was/is just an added Bonus.

oh thank god, thx for quick replys guys, I ALSO HAVE TO SAY THE GAME IS GREAT IN 64 VERSION, it loads alot better for sure on initial load its alot smoother for me, love the graphics so far,

so when is full product comming out? or will it just come in updates to the beta till its official release?

As per previous comments, the official release is planned for 2010, obviously subject to change/not set in stone etc etc.

As for the Beta, updates are planned for 2-week intervals, again subject to change.

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

ya see this is where ED doesn't eat their words, it was release as beta before the end of 2010.

:thumbup::book:

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

does anyone know how it will work when this is actualy available for those that preordered and have the beta we just use the key we use with the beta with the full verison when its available?

You will either be able to use the same key or receive a new one.

Good, fast, cheap. Choose any two.

Come let's eat grandpa!

Use punctuation, save lives!