Open letter to Thrustmaster...from your friends outside Western Europe....

I don t think they will be cheap, i wuld bet next batches may show rised prices due to sucess, i would try it as a resseler, or even TM if stock threaten to go belly up.

It was the same for the cougar, it lasted years to decrease price, even with all its problems.

Your only bet is a desperate person selling it on E-bay, good luck on the rat race, you won t be the only one lurking around for meat.

Thats what made me order mine now, even if it let me tight on budget. That and the reviews, i may be shooting my feet as it can be a disaster in some month, but thats another tale.

Edited by Succellus

HaF 922, Asus rampage extreme 3 gene, I7 950 with Noctua D14, MSI gtx 460 hawk, G skill 1600 8gb, 1.5 giga samsung HD.

Track IR 5, Hall sensed Cougar, Hall sensed TM RCS TM Warthog(2283), TM MFD, Saitek pro combat rudder, Cougar MFD.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a US plane

Who is selling them in the US? I noticed that macmall raised their price $!))....oops, frustration showing, $100 so it's something like 550 now. AND they don't even have them in stock.

It really is a rather pathetic move by thrustmaster... I mean, it's a US plane!

------------------

"US Plane"? that was a long time ago, exactly 10 years.

ThrustMaster has been Frence since year 2000

See?:music_whistling:

:pilotfly:

He meant that the A-10C, the plane the stick was modeled after, is a US made plane. The expectation being that US customers would want the stick first. Just like if you created a Eurofighter Typhoon replica stick, European gamers would probably be more interested in it since it's a plane they are probably more familiar with.

I don t really buy that logic...

HaF 922, Asus rampage extreme 3 gene, I7 950 with Noctua D14, MSI gtx 460 hawk, G skill 1600 8gb, 1.5 giga samsung HD.

Track IR 5, Hall sensed Cougar, Hall sensed TM RCS TM Warthog(2283), TM MFD, Saitek pro combat rudder, Cougar MFD.

So BLT are selling the Warthog to their first lot of preorder customers for ~$400.

Looks like some people got a bit hasty...

Not having to wait two more weeks for another possible delay is well worth the extra $100 I spent.

Not having to wait two more weeks for another possible delay is well worth the extra $100 I spent.

BLT shipped their first 85 or so pre-orders today for $405 with free shipping. The only reason the "ETA" got pushed back was for additional orders above the first 85. The ETA was stated if you ordered now, not when you pre-ordered so those with the first 85 or so get their Warthogs for $405+free shipping.

I think people took that the ETA for "new" orders beyond the original bulk shipment meant all orders were pushed back. Of course this was not the case.

GPU: RTX 4090 - 3,000 MHz core / 12,000 MHz VRAM. 

CPU: 7950X3d - 5.2 GHz X3d, 5.8 GHz secondary / MB: ASUS Crosshair X670E Gene / RAM: G.Skill 48GB 6400 MHz

SSD: Intel Optane P5800X - 800GB

VR: Pimax Crystal

CONTROLS: VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base / VPC Constellation ALPHA Prime Grip / VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle / TM Pendular Rudders

Everything I've seen indicated BLT is a good company and I think they are really showing themselves to be an excellent company. For any of us that are part of the first 85 that ordered that did not get a ship notice, my bet would be that it might depend on which warehouse they want to ship to you from, since they are footing the bill on the shipping.

I don't think I was part of the first group and even though they have pushed the ETA again, I don't mind waiting. I like how they've handled things to date, and a $100.00 discount is pretty darned cool!

Abit IN9 32x MAX- Kentsfield QX6700 @3520

1.5 vcore watercooled D-Tek Fuzion/PA-160/MCR120/2x MCP655

2x2GB G-Skill 1066 5-5-5-15 2T@1.9vdimm

2x EVGA 580GTX 1.5GB SLI

2x 74GB Sata Raptor Raid0

2x 320GB Hitachi Sata II

X-FI Elite Pro

Dell U3011

Lian Li V2100B

Corsair HX1000

Well, It's be 24 hr since I ordered.The site has changed from 4 to back ordered, but I haven't got any shipping info :(

asus p7p55d deluxe | intel i5-750 @ stock | g.skill ripjaw 4gb | asus geforce gtx 470 @ stock | trackir 4 | thrustmaster hotas warthog | win7 home premium 64bit

Well, It's be 24 hr since I ordered.The site has changed from 4 to back ordered, but I haven't got any shipping info :(

Patience is a virtue. It's one I don't have. However, realistically wait 1-2 business days for an order to ship and get an update. Companies do need time to process, package and ship orders.

Problem with BLT was they changed the ETA so many times you could never know when the real one was going to be. I thought for sure the Nov 2nd would be it. I lost $100 for cancelling my preorder but I dont think I would go back to them cause they just make you play an indefinite guessing game. Im told mine should ship tommorrow or saturday. I can live with that.

Intel i7 990X, 6GB DDR3, Nvidia GTX 470 x2 SLI, Win 7 x64

http://picasaweb.google.com/sweinhart

They sent me email and said my preorder could be reinstated within 30days but Id have to pay the new price and lose my place in line. I would have got the $405 price if I didnt cancel, but the games they were playing told me that the dates they said could never be trusted. For all I knew it could have been another month. So losing money sux, but going elsewhere gave me more peace of mind.

Intel i7 990X, 6GB DDR3, Nvidia GTX 470 x2 SLI, Win 7 x64

http://picasaweb.google.com/sweinhart

Flim, is there tax when purchasing from your store.

Ark

------------------

Windows 10 Pro x64

9900K @ 5ghz

Gigabyte Aorus Master Z390

32GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB CAS 14

EVGA RTX 2080 Ti Ultra XC2

256gb Samsung 869 Pro (Boot Drive)

1TB - Samsung 970 EVO Plus

Seasoninc 1000w Titanium Ultra PSU

34" ASUS PG348

They sent me email and said my preorder could be reinstated within 30days but Id have to pay the new price and lose my place in line. I would have got the $405 price if I didnt cancel, but the games they were playing told me that the dates they said could never be trusted. For all I knew it could have been another month. So losing money sux, but going elsewhere gave me more peace of mind.

They weren't playing any games. The ETA dates "changed" based off of new order ETA's, not the ETA's that were posted at your time of original order.

Their website inventory status is not there to display ETA's of your order only. It's there to display an ETA if you ordered right as you where looking at it. This is how inventory systems work, so I don't get the "confusion".

BLT shipped some ~85 orders at almost cost on Nov 4th. Sounds pretty good to me.

GPU: RTX 4090 - 3,000 MHz core / 12,000 MHz VRAM. 

CPU: 7950X3d - 5.2 GHz X3d, 5.8 GHz secondary / MB: ASUS Crosshair X670E Gene / RAM: G.Skill 48GB 6400 MHz

SSD: Intel Optane P5800X - 800GB

VR: Pimax Crystal

CONTROLS: VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base / VPC Constellation ALPHA Prime Grip / VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle / TM Pendular Rudders

ShopBLT reduced their cost back down. The WH is now $416.

Ark

------------------

Windows 10 Pro x64

9900K @ 5ghz

Gigabyte Aorus Master Z390

32GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB CAS 14

EVGA RTX 2080 Ti Ultra XC2

256gb Samsung 869 Pro (Boot Drive)

1TB - Samsung 970 EVO Plus

Seasoninc 1000w Titanium Ultra PSU

34" ASUS PG348

They weren't playing any games. The ETA dates "changed" based off of new order ETA's, not the ETA's that were posted at your time of original order.

I asked them three times to confirm that, they never gave me a straight answer. They were playing games.