FSX Discussion

copen

Hua!! I want a tomcat sim for Xmasss !!!!

HaF 922, Asus rampage extreme 3 gene, I7 950 with Noctua D14, MSI gtx 460 hawk, G skill 1600 8gb, 1.5 giga samsung HD.

Track IR 5, Hall sensed Cougar, Hall sensed TM RCS TM Warthog(2283), TM MFD, Saitek pro combat rudder, Cougar MFD.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn mower back off will ya! sjeesh we know now you don't like fsx, drop it for a change please

Merry Christmas, I wont post again in this thread until the new year. :P

"You see, IronHand is my thing"

My specs:  W10 Pro, I5/11600K o/c to 4800 @1.32v, 64 GB 3200 XML RAM, ASUS RTX3060ti/8GB.

you need a master degree in FSX tweaking to get it running stable without it being a slideshow.

It seems to me that the realm of computer gaming is becoming an elitist society. With so many games like FSX, ARMA, etc. that need tweaking just to get it to play (and of course it won't play at all on slower systems), if you aren't smart enough to do all that tweaking, then you're considered unworthy of enjoying the game.

Well if i remember my first steps with PC gaming back in the early 90s....

There was a lot mure effort to do, to get your games running properly (Hello autoexec.bat / config.sys ).

I think the possibility of tweaking at all is that what rises the PC over consoles.

If you prefer out-of-the-box play and enjoy you should consider buying yourself a PS3 or XBOX360

If you prefer out-of-the-box play and enjoy you should consider buying yourself a PS3 or XBOX360

And therein lies another problem--it's either settle for a console's crappy games, or waste your time studying how a computer works to be able to fly a sim. I don't have time for that bollocks.

20095118307625copy.jpg

Is that airport in FSX without any addons!?

I probably should have explored more. :pilotfly:

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum

Sorry

Sorry. FSX just does not cut it. Have it,played it, took it off computer. The only thing I can say is very nice scenery but everything else sucks,especially a/c model accuracy. The truth always hurts.

Don't go by my sig. This is my personal feelings after flying this simulator.FSX with accelerator package. Cheers.:joystick:

• 3 weeks later...

REX2 (Real Environment Xtreme V2) really made a big boost to my FSX! FSX fans should check it out :D There are a free package extra for REX2 buyers called REX Overdrive, also incredible stuff. The real live weather is just great.

(HJ)

Let me guess Mower, shaken not stirred right?

I need, I need, I need... What about my wants? QuickSilver original.

"Off with his job" Mr Burns on the Simpsons.

"I've seen steering wheels / arcade sticks / flight sticks for over a hundred dollars; why be surprised at a 150 dollar item that includes the complexities of this controller?! It has BLINKY LIGHTS!!" author unknown.

These titles are listed in the chronological order I purchased them.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I guess he haven t stopped yet...i mean drinking.

HaF 922, Asus rampage extreme 3 gene, I7 950 with Noctua D14, MSI gtx 460 hawk, G skill 1600 8gb, 1.5 giga samsung HD.

Track IR 5, Hall sensed Cougar, Hall sensed TM RCS TM Warthog(2283), TM MFD, Saitek pro combat rudder, Cougar MFD.