Question> Most played: DCSWb, DCSBS or FC2 ?

HungaroJET

Question> Most played: DCSWb, DCSBS or FC2 ?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Question> Most played: DCSWb, DCSBS or FC2 ?

• I like the Warthog: I don't care it's only a Beta. I am playing DCSWb mostly
    • I bought DCSWb but I prefer rotorcrafts: I am playing DCSBS mostly
    • I have DCSWb but I prefer FIGHTERs (F-15, Su-27/33, MiG-29) therefore I am playing FC2 mostly
    • I have DCSWb but I prefer another ATTACK aircraft (A-10A, Su-25, Su-25T) I am playing FC2 mostly
    • I have DCSWb but DCSWb is too difficult to me. Because of this I am playing FC2 mostly
    • I have DCSWb but DCSWb has serious bugs which makes me crazy therefore I am using DCSBS/FC2 mostly
    • I have DCSWb but it needs High-End PC (Iv got low FPS) therefore I am using DCSBS/FC2 mostly
    • DCSWb is too expensive for a Beta. - till that time (cheaper) I am playing DCSBS/FC2
    • I did not buy DCSWb (yet). I have FC2 and DCSBS too, but i playing Fc2 mostly
    • I did not buy DCSWb (yet). I have DCSBS and FC2 too, but i playing DCSBS mostly

I'm just curious, maybe ED also ;)

Atop the midnight tarmac,

a metal beast awaits.

To be flown below the radar,

to bring the enemy his fate.

HAVE A BANDIT DAY !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"When I'm working on a problem, I never think about beauty. I think only how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong." - R. Buckminster Fuller (1895 - 1983), American Architect, Author, Designer, Inventor, and Futurist

Please read ALL choices carefully before Your choice/answer ;)

TY

a metal beast awaits.

HAVE A BANDIT DAY !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"When I'm working on a problem, I never think about beauty. I think only how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong." - R. Buckminster Fuller (1895 - 1983), American Architect, Author, Designer, Inventor, and Futurist

Cannot answer about "Most played: DCSWb, DCSBS or FC2" when all question start with "I bought DCSWb" of "not yet", and cos there is no option "I'm not interested in DCSWb at all".

I'm selling MiG-21 activation key.

Also selling Suncom F-15E Talon HOTAS with MIDI connectors, several sets.

Contact via PM.

I really like DCS A-10C. I also prefer Fighters.

I'm splitting my time equally between both but when the Hawg is released and the WarHawks begin fighting her in mp's on a regular basis I will be flying the DCS A-10C the majority of the time.

Outstanding Sim. Flight model, complexity, graphics, audio,...

Asp

Edited by Asp

Asp

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I have only DCS so you might wanna update your poll :P

Hey Bucic :) There is no DCS anymore :smilewink:

Just DCS+W and DCS+BS, but i understand your answer. Choose 8 or 10

Renato ! I wanted to add more choices but iv got only 10 choices for this poll. Choose 8 or 9 ;)

Another choices:

11. I'm not interested in DCSWb at all. :cry: I want a Frogfoot :joystick:

12. I have DCSBS only. :worthy: I want an Apache :pilotfly:

13. I bought DCSWb coz it's the next Gen DCS. DCSW will the future. :director:

14. Im f**king rich, so i bought DCSWb just for a try :idiot:

15. I bought DCSWb coz i wanted to see how .edm models will look like :doh:

16. I bought DCSWb coz im living in Vegas/Tbilisi and i want to bomb my neighbour's home :smartass:

17. I bought DCSWb coz i wanted to be a Tester :devil_2:

and so on...

Edited by HungaroJET
Suggestions to Bucic and Renato :)

a metal beast awaits.

HAVE A BANDIT DAY !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hm, well, I dunno how I should vote:

"I like the Warthog: I don't care it's only a Beta. I am playing DCSWb mostly"

What do you mean "only a Beta"? :P

Beta code is the best type of code, because with beta code people actually thank you for breaking it! :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Beta code is the best type of code, because with beta code people actually thank you for breaking it! :D

Hm, good news for all ;) so does it mean that we will never get an Alpha gift ? :hehe: :crash: :devil_2:

a metal beast awaits.

HAVE A BANDIT DAY !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Technically I spend more time in the A-10C's mission editor than actually flying the thing. And usually when I fly it ends in me cursing that the mission broke.

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum

I bought DCS WHb, I prefer the Ka-50 (donno why...) but no one else in my squad prefers DCS BS over DCS WH so I play WH now almost exclusively :/

Can't wait till the compatability patch (assuming there IS one).

Intelligent discourse can only begin with the honest admission of your own fallibility.

Member of the Virtual Tactical Air Group: http://vtacticalairgroup.com/

Lua scripts and mods:

MIssion Scripting Tools (Mist): http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=98616

Slmod version 7.0 for DCS: World: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=80979

Now includes remote server administration tools for kicking, banning, loading missions, etc.

Technically I spend more time in the A-10C's mission editor than actually flying the thing. And usually when I fly it ends in me cursing that the mission broke.

Well, that's what you (and I) get for trying to make missions in the beta...

I have a nice mission in the works, but in testing it never lasts longer than about 1.5 hours before the CTD.

Intelligent discourse can only begin with the honest admission of your own fallibility.

Member of the Virtual Tactical Air Group: http://vtacticalairgroup.com/

Lua scripts and mods:

MIssion Scripting Tools (Mist): http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=98616

Slmod version 7.0 for DCS: World: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=80979

Now includes remote server administration tools for kicking, banning, loading missions, etc.

Ehh, I haven't fired the hog up in a month or so.

Trying to build the anticipation back up for the finale.

Come to think of it, I really haven't had time for any of my hobby's lately anyway.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

OS:WIN7 HP X64|MOBO:ASRock Z68|CPU:I52500k@4Ghz|RAM:12Gb 3x4Gb GSkill Ripjaws 9-9-9-24 @1600Mhz|GPU:ASUS GTX580|HDD:2x128Gb Crucial sataIII SSD raid0|PSU:Antek 1000watt|Case:Antek 1200|Peripherals: TMWH|Saitek ProFlight rudder pedals|TrackIr4

Warthog only, ever since beta1 :) But right now nothing, since Im waiting for a more stable (hopefully) beta4.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My Sim/Game CV: Falcon 1,3,4. Gunship. A10 TankKiller. Fighter Bomber. Strike eagle 2&3. F19 Stealth Fighter. F117. Wings. F29 Retaliator. Jetfighter II. F16 Fighting Falcon. Strike Commander. F22 Raptor. F16MRF. ATF. EF2000. Longbow 1&2. TankKiller2 Silent Thunder. Hind. Apache Havoc. EECH. EAW. F22 ADF. TAW. Janes WW2,USAF,IAF,F15,F18. F18 Korea. F18 Super Hornet. B17 II. CFS 2. Flanker 2&2.5. BOB. Mig Alley. IL2. LOMAC. IL2FB. FC2. DCS:BS. DCS:A10C.

I bought DCSBS to see what the DCS series was like. Have never owned LO or FC2.

Now I have it I play DCSBS all the time and am being very patient (although it is very hard!!) until the final release of DCSW comes out!!.......not sure if I will be able to wait much longer :joystick:

"The sky is not the limit.....it's my playground!!" @paraglidecass

This pool is too much divided into pieces :P

Personally I like Warthog, these things which it improves in DCS series overall, but I don't feel need to play it now. 1st reason is price - waiting for Russian version, second my PC :D

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

Errrr.. DCS WB ? WarBirds ? Want a Brownie ? Whack a Bird ? Whaz that?

Nevermind Warthog Beta....:doh:

Why make it simple when it can be complicated.

None untul My TM WFP :joystick: is landing home. (Warthog Final Product)

Edited by Succellus

HaF 922, Asus rampage extreme 3 gene, I7 950 with Noctua D14, MSI gtx 460 hawk, G skill 1600 8gb, 1.5 giga samsung HD.

Track IR 5, Hall sensed Cougar, Hall sensed TM RCS TM Warthog(2283), TM MFD, Saitek pro combat rudder, Cougar MFD.

I think I might go back to the BlackShark for a few days :joystick: Im starting to miss that feeling of flying the BS:pilotfly:Atleast until beta4 comes.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My Sim/Game CV: Falcon 1,3,4. Gunship. A10 TankKiller. Fighter Bomber. Strike eagle 2&3. F19 Stealth Fighter. F117. Wings. F29 Retaliator. Jetfighter II. F16 Fighting Falcon. Strike Commander. F22 Raptor. F16MRF. ATF. EF2000. Longbow 1&2. TankKiller2 Silent Thunder. Hind. Apache Havoc. EECH. EAW. F22 ADF. TAW. Janes WW2,USAF,IAF,F15,F18. F18 Korea. F18 Super Hornet. B17 II. CFS 2. Flanker 2&2.5. BOB. Mig Alley. IL2. LOMAC. IL2FB. FC2. DCS:BS. DCS:A10C.

Fly all of them pretty evenly. Probably spending slightly more time on DCS WH because of the learning curve. Still love my shark. LOFC2 for the multiplayer. Really wish WH was online compatible w/ LOFC2 and DCS BS.

SPARTAN1-1 Спартанец1-1

Dell XPS 630i / Windows 7 / Intel Core 2 Extreme CPU Q6850 @ 3.00 GHZ / 4 GB Corsair Dominator 1066/ NVIDIA 8800GT X 2 / Track IR 4Pro / X52 + Pedals

Dell Studio XPS 1647 / Windows 7 / Intel i7 620 @ 2.67 GHZ / 4 GB RAM / ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4670