will there be a patch from beta 4 to beta 5 available?

Sgt.Baker

It will :)

There are a couple of major items (like TIR no longer working) that still need to be fixed before this Beta can be released, but as soon as they are fixed and internally tested, this Beta should be released shortly after.

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

By using my superior code breaking skills and complex multi-million dollar software, I think I have been able to nail down a time as to when Beta 5 will be out. I have posted the analysis below.

"There are a couple of major items (like TIR no longer working) that still need to be fixed before this Beta can be released, but as soon as they are fixed and internally tested, this Beta should be released shortly after. There are a couple of major items (like TIR no longer working) that still need to be fixed before this Beta can be released, but as soon as they are fixed and internally tested, this Beta should be released shortly after."

As you can see, the complex algorithm has identified key letters in the quote above. The results of the 12 hour computations conclude that:

Tuesday, One Feb is when it will be released.

• Like 6

By using my superior code breaking skills and complex multi-million dollar software, I think I have been able to nail down a time as to when Beta 5 will be out. I have posted the analysis below.

"There are a couple of major items (like TIR no longer working) that still need to be fixed before this Beta can be released, but as soon as they are fixed and internally tested, this Beta should be released shortly after. There are a couple of major items (like TIR no longer working) that still need to be fixed before this Beta can be released, but as soon as they are fixed and internally tested, this Beta should be released shortly after."

As you can see, the complex algorithm has identified key letters in the quote above. The results of the 12 hour computations conclude that:

:smilewink:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, MSI MEG X570 UNIFY (AM4, AMD X570, ATX), Noctua NH-DH14, EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti XC3 ULTRA, Seasonic Focus PX (850W), Kingston HyperX 240GB, Samsung 970 EVO Plus (1000GB, M.2 2280), 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo DDR4-3600 DIMM CL16, Cooler Master 932 HAF, Samsung Odyssey G5; 34", Win 10 X64 Pro, Track IR, TM Warthog, TM MFDs, Saitek Pro Flight Rudders

scoochy,

That's a good one!!! I like your CSI skills!!! LOL

Alienware Area 51 R5 - Intel i9 7980XE (4.7 GHz), 32GB Dual Channel HyperX DDR4 XMP, Dual NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Graphics 11GB GDDR5X SLI, 4.5 TB combo of SSDs/HDDs, Alienware 1500 Watt Multi-GPU Power Supply, Alienware 25” 240Hz Gaming Monitor, Alienware Pro Gaming Keyboard, TM HOTAS, TM Cougar F-16C MFDs, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals, TrackIR5, Win10 Pro x64

Scoochy you should work for the Government.......my God maybe you already do! LOL!!!

scoochy,

I hear Anna Chapman is in need for a few good men!

;-)

Alienware Area 51 R5 - Intel i9 7980XE (4.7 GHz), 32GB Dual Channel HyperX DDR4 XMP, Dual NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Graphics 11GB GDDR5X SLI, 4.5 TB combo of SSDs/HDDs, Alienware 1500 Watt Multi-GPU Power Supply, Alienware 25” 240Hz Gaming Monitor, Alienware Pro Gaming Keyboard, TM HOTAS, TM Cougar F-16C MFDs, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals, TrackIR5, Win10 Pro x64

What you didn't read between the lines is that since the new beta is called BETA 05 and not BETA 5, you can expect the notations do go beyond 10 :D

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, MSI MEG X570 UNIFY (AM4, AMD X570, ATX), Noctua NH-DH14, EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti XC3 ULTRA, Seasonic Focus PX (850W), Kingston HyperX 240GB, Samsung 970 EVO Plus (1000GB, M.2 2280), 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo DDR4-3600 DIMM CL16, Cooler Master 932 HAF, Samsung Odyssey G5; 34", Win 10 X64 Pro, Track IR, TM Warthog, TM MFDs, Saitek Pro Flight Rudders

What you didn't read between the lines is that since the new beta is called BETA 05 and not BETA 5, you can expect the notations do go beyond 10 :D

I feel pretty much remembered to a discussion where it was about the estimated release of the final product. Someone laughed at me when I said, that I dont belive that A-10C will finally been developed untill the end of 2010...so it's nice to read that threat right now... especially the quoted post here...:D

Dont get my wrong, I dont care about when the final one is done. I am happy with what I have...just wanted to mention that... :pilotfly:

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

BlackSharkDen - Helicopter only

Specs:: ASrock Z790 Pro RS; Intel i5-13600K @5,1Ghz; 64GB DDR5 RAM; RTX 3080 @10GB; Corsair RMX Serie 750; 2x SSD 850 EVO 1x860 EVO 500GB 1x nvme M.2 970 EVO 1TB; 1x nvme M.2 980 Pro 2TB+ 3 TB HDD

Hardware: Oculus Rift S; Meta Quest 3; HOTAS Warthog; Logitech Rudder Pedals, K-51 Collective

I gave up flying Beta 4 because of the way it was shaking on my system at low level and the AA issues. I can guarantee no one out there is looking forward to B5 more than me.

Hornet, Super Carrier, Warthog & (II), Mustang, Spitfire, Albatross, Sabre, Combined Arms, FC3, Nevada, Gulf, Normandy, Syria AH-6J

i9 10900K @ 5.0GHz, Gigabyte Z490 Vision G, Cooler Master ML120L, Gigabyte RTX3080 OC Gaming 10Gb, 64GB RAM, Reverb G2 @ 2480x2428, TM Warthog, Saitek pedals & throttle, DIY collective, TrackIR4, Cougar MFDs, vx3276-2k

Combat Wombat's Airfield & Enroute Maps and Planning Tools

cw1.png

Any Idea of the release date?

Look there, it is mentionned March, 15.

http://www.simw.com/simulator/a-10c-warthog.html

So, wait and see...

DCS Wish: Turbulences affecting surrounding aircraft...

[sIGPIC] [/sIGPIC]

Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3P - Intel Core i5 6600K - 16Gb RAM DDR4-2133 - Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 G1 Gaming - 8 Go - 2 x SSD Crucial MX300 - 750 Go RAID0 - Screens: HP OMEN 32'' 2560x1440 + Oculus Rift CV1 - Win 10 - 64bits - TM WARTHOG #889 - Saitek Pro Rudder.

Look there, it is mentionned March, 15.

http://www.simw.com/simulator/a-10c-warthog.html

So, wait and see...

Look here --------> When its done :P

Intel i7 12700k / Corsair H150i Elite Capellix / Asus TUF Z690 Wifi D4 / Corsair Dominator 32GB 3200Mhz / Corsair HW1000W / 1x Samsung SSD 970 Evo Plus 500Gb + 1 Corsair MP600 1TB / ASUS ROG Strix RTX 3080 OC V2 / Fractal Design Meshify 2 / HOTAS Warthog / TFRP Rudder / TrackIR 5 / Dell U2515h 25" Monitor 1440p

Raw pork will give you worms! Speculation never hurts, and beta access kind of makes the release date moot for me. I only wait for the beta updates.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

OS:WIN7 HP X64|MOBO:ASRock Z68|CPU:I52500k@4Ghz|RAM:12Gb 3x4Gb GSkill Ripjaws 9-9-9-24 @1600Mhz|GPU:ASUS GTX580|HDD:2x128Gb Crucial sataIII SSD raid0|PSU:Antek 1000watt|Case:Antek 1200|Peripherals: TMWH|Saitek ProFlight rudder pedals|TrackIr4