“DCS: A-10C WARTHOG” Final Released

Wags

This is from 12:20 this morning and announcement was at 13:48. Started downloading the first file before they were even finished uploading the last one. I was checking their FTP site rather than the forums... Situational awareness!

StrongHarm is full of Win!

setup-2.bin 1245 kB/s - 1.7 GB of 1.9 GB, 1 min left

ftp://ftp1.files.eagle.ru/dcs/software/DCSA10CEN_/setup-2.bin

PauseCancel

It's a good thing that this is Early Access and we've all volunteered to help test and enhance this work in progress... despite the frustrations inherent in the task with even the simplest of software... otherwise people might not understand that this incredibly complex unfinished module is unfinished. /light-hearted sarcasm

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is from 12:20 this morning and announcement was at 13:48. Started downloading the first file before they were even finished uploading the last one. I was checking their FTP site rather than the forums... Situational awareness!

StrongHarm is full of Win!

Are we down tonight at the 354th?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

You should all stop posting here, the uploading makes my download slow!

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, MSI MEG X570 UNIFY (AM4, AMD X570, ATX), Noctua NH-DH14, EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti XC3 ULTRA, Seasonic Focus PX (850W), Kingston HyperX 240GB, Samsung 970 EVO Plus (1000GB, M.2 2280), 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo DDR4-3600 DIMM CL16, Cooler Master 932 HAF, Samsung Odyssey G5; 34", Win 10 X64 Pro, Track IR, TM Warthog, TM MFDs, Saitek Pro Flight Rudders

For me no joy today. Torrent is crawling. In hour and half I've got 23 %. DL speed is jumping up & down (well, more down). Must figure out, how to left job earlier tomorrow.

Gigabyte Z490 Gaming X | i5 10600K@4700 | 32 Gb DDR4 @ 3200Mhz | Gigabyte Aorus GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G |

MONITOR IIYAMA 24,5" LED LCD @ 1920 x 1080 | Windows 11

| Saitek X-55 Rhino | TrackIR 5 Pro

Once us early down-loaders get it seeded, you guys that are being patient will be rewarded :) The problem is the one or two seeders and most of us are stuck at 42-43% complete. Even so, I've yet to run out of bandwidth uploading, I'm still at 3.4 MB/s and upped over 14.5 GBs

Thanks ED, you shocked the sh!t outta me when I saw this. I would also like to thank the Testers (especially Nate) for their fantastic support and work. This is why the DCS sims will be remembered for years to come.

Joe

__________________________________________________________________________________

Intel i5 @ 2.67GHz | R9 295x2 | 4Gb ddr3 Ram | 1TB HD | 32inch Bush TV @ 1920x1080 | Logitech G15 | Logitech G940 flight system | TrackIR 5 |

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I've opened up my 50mb connection to serve, enjoy.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Rig: W10 PRO 64 bit, Intel 7700K, Asus Maximus IX Code, 32GB G-Skill Ripjaw DDR4, EVGA RTX 2080 TI, Samsung 1TB M.2 970PRO SSD Primary HDD, 4TB Storage, TH Warthog, Oculus Rift, 27" Samsung 4k Display. 2x Wheel Stand Pro v2 (Hotas & Stick) + Warthog Stick Adaptor

Yeah I did.

[edit]

Seems like I received the wrong files, maybe I was too fast downloading this.

i dont know what to say man, check and make sure your launching the right exe. if your like me then you still have all Beta on your computer and in the same location.

If all fails, Restart that PC :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]