“DCS: A-10C WARTHOG” Final Released

Wags

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok now you edited the requirements and added the tag "recommended" but but but, lower than DCS:Ka-50 recommendation? o_O change of criteria perhaps?

DCS:A-10C

System recommendation

Operating system: 64-bit Windows XP, Vista, and 7

Processor: CPU: Core 2 Duo E6600 or AMD Phenom X3 8750 or better

Memory: 4GB

Hard disk space: 7 GB

Video: Shader 3.0 or better; 512MB NVIDIA GeForce 8600GT DirectX 9.0c or better

Sound: DirectX 9.0c-compatible

DirectX®: 9.0C

DCS:Ka-50

Minimal system requirements: OS: Windows XP, Vista; CPU: 2 GHz; RAM: 1 GB; Graphics: 256 MB ATI or nVidia, DirectX 9 compatible; Sound card; 4 GB of free space on HDD; Copy protected, requires internet activation.

Recommended system requirements: OS: Windows Vista for launching in fullscreen mode; CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E6850+, AMD Phenom 9850+; RAM: 2+ GB; Graphics: 512+ MB ATI HD 2900+ or nVidia 8800+; Sound card; 4+ GB of free space on HDD; Copy protected, requires internet activation; Joystick.

Edited by Distiler

AMD Ryzen 1400 // 16 GB DDR4 2933Mhz // Nvidia 1060 6GB // W10 64bit // Microsoft Sidewinder Precision 2

I Don't have a login to the ftp site..

I'm logged into the website but it won't accept my user/pass to download it.. ugh

No login/password needed. Indicative of maximum numbers of clients permissible. Will have to wait I'm afraid :)

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Nice work ED. Downloading final. Thanks for letting pre-orders be a part of the beta. It's been fun all the way.

Great work and congratulations :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I7 3930K.

16Gb Corsair Vengeance 1866mhz.

Asus P9X79 Deluxe.

Asus GTX680 2Gb.

Auzentech Home Theater 3D Sound.

TM Warthog HOTAS.

TM Cougar MFD's.

Saitek Flight Pro pedals.

TrackIR 5.

Samsung Syncmaster P2770FH

THANK YOU DCS! THANK YOU FORUM!

Now... can somebody tell me what to use for my password and username to get the files? I tried my email and my serial # and no go.

I Don't have a login to the ftp site..

I'm logged into the website but it won't accept my user/pass to download it.. ugh

This is due to the FTP server having the maximum number of clients connected. Use the torrent.

Spoiler

Intel 13900K (5Ghz), 64Gb 6400Mhz, MSi RTX 3090, Schiit Modi/Magi DAC/AMP, ASUS PG43UQ, Hotas Warthog, RealSimulator FSSB3, 2x TM MFDs + DCS MFDs, MFG Crosswinds, Elgato Steamdeck XL

Edited FAQ:

Q: Is DCS: A-10C Warthog online-compatible with DCS: Black Shark and Flaming Cliffs 2?

A: We hope to be able to release a compatibility upgrade for DCS: Black Shark. This would give Black Shark all the features of A-10C, except the flyable A-10C. A compatibility upgrade for FC2 is being considered.

I'm pretty sure that wasn't worded like that. Optimism!

AMD Ryzen 1400 // 16 GB DDR4 2933Mhz // Nvidia 1060 6GB // W10 64bit // Microsoft Sidewinder Precision 2

No one seeding ATM would be grateful if someone could. I will be leaving mine up for 48 hours from end of download:thumbup:

And a HUGE thank you to the ED team and all the poor overworked forum team too.

Thanks Cib

i5 8600k@5.2Ghz, Asus Prime A Z370, 32Gb DDR4 3000, GTX1080 SC, Oculus Rift CV1, Modded TM Warthog Modded X52 Collective, Jetseat, W10 Pro 64

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

At last. What a surprise. You cunning peeps you. :D

Edited by Loz

i9 9900x at 5.1 Ghz // ASUS ROG Maximus XI Formula EK Bloc // 64Gb Corsair Vengence 3600Mhz DDR4 Ram // Gigabyte Aorus 3090 Watercooled block//Samsung SM951 M2 x4 SSD // Windows 10 64 Bit //48inch LG48 @ 3840x2160 120Hz//Asus ROG Swift PG35VQ 3440 x 14440 144Hz // TM Warthog HOTAS (Ser. No. 00836) //MFG Crosswind Pedals // TrackIR 5 //Varjo Aero

An old pilot is one who remembers when flying was dangerous and sex was safe.

No it says login incorrect.. wouldn't it say full or something?

Nope.

Spoiler

Intel 13900K (5Ghz), 64Gb 6400Mhz, MSi RTX 3090, Schiit Modi/Magi DAC/AMP, ASUS PG43UQ, Hotas Warthog, RealSimulator FSSB3, 2x TM MFDs + DCS MFDs, MFG Crosswinds, Elgato Steamdeck XL

Lonecrow, there is no login/pw required to DL. If it is asking for it, it's being jampacked full and is having issues .

Use the torrent. I'm seeing people with a full megabyte per second effective DL there. That should be enough for you, shouldn't it? :P

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Lonecrow, there is no login/pw required to DL. If it is asking for it, it's being jampacked full and is having issues .

Use the torrent. I'm seeing people with a full megabyte per second effective DL there. That should be enough for you, shouldn't it? :P

I hate using torrent.. can't find a good one that you can trust these days. Deluge is good and open source if you can get it work in windows.. ugh I hate torrents.

Not to mention I run an ISP and I know how easy it is to throttle p2p.

• Like 1

---

May your takeoffs equal your landings!

We don't know if they even finished the product or fixed all the bugs, don't you think its a little premature to be thanking anyone. Don't you think it is a little weird that we went from Beta 4 full of bugs to Final Release and non of us got a chance to test it?

Edited by Gonzo01
  • Like 1

Lonecrow, ED runs it's own torrent tracker. Below the file links.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

I shoulda went into work today.. I'd have access to our fiber.. at least I have a 30 meg connection at home :)

Downloading on newsgroups I get 3000Kb .. torrent or p2p you rarely get more than 100Kb.. right now getting DCS I'm getting 27Kb... useless.

Oh well I can wait til tomorrow .. I guess I was right though. I said that beta 6 would be vaporware.. that you guys were heading towards the finish line instead. One hour later you release it lol

---

May your takeoffs equal your landings!

I have found in upgraded FAQ:

Q: Is DCS: A-10C Warthog online-compatible with DCS: Black Shark and Flaming Cliffs 2?

A: We hope to be able to release a compatibility upgrade for DCS: Black Shark. This would give Black Shark all the features of A-10C, except the flyable A-10C. A compatibility upgrade for FC2 is being considered.

Do you see? It is not written "not likely" as it has been before. Now it is being considered, so it means chances of getting upgraded LO are stronger! I hope we will see compability patch to both PLEASE!!!

homer-prays-knee.jpg

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

I've been flying for more than an hour and I can vouch for this update. The differences between beta4 and release are ENORMOUS. See the 3rd post in this thread.

ED really does deserve our respect and reverence. They're better than they need to be to make a dollar.

We don't know if they even finished the product or fixed all the bugs, don't you think its a little premature to be thanking anyone. Don't you think it is a little weird that we went from Beta 4 full of bugs to Final Release and non of us got a chance to test it?

It's a good thing that this is Early Access and we've all volunteered to help test and enhance this work in progress... despite the frustrations inherent in the task with even the simplest of software... otherwise people might not understand that this incredibly complex unfinished module is unfinished. /light-hearted sarcasm