“DCS: A-10C WARTHOG” Final Released

Wags

:cheer3nc:Congratulations to everyone involved in the development and testing of this product. Thanks for your patience with us :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My Sim/Game CV: Falcon 1,3,4. Gunship. A10 TankKiller. Fighter Bomber. Strike eagle 2&3. F19 Stealth Fighter. F117. Wings. F29 Retaliator. Jetfighter II. F16 Fighting Falcon. Strike Commander. F22 Raptor. F16MRF. ATF. EF2000. Longbow 1&2. TankKiller2 Silent Thunder. Hind. Apache Havoc. EECH. EAW. F22 ADF. TAW. Janes WW2,USAF,IAF,F15,F18. F18 Korea. F18 Super Hornet. B17 II. CFS 2. Flanker 2&2.5. BOB. Mig Alley. IL2. LOMAC. IL2FB. FC2. DCS:BS. DCS:A10C.

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have found in upgraded FAQ:

Do you see? It is not written "not likely" as it has been before. Now it is being considered, so it means chances of getting upgraded LO are stronger! I hope we will see compability patch to both PLEASE!!!

homer-prays-knee.jpg

Yes that's good news. What bothers me is the change of "patch" for "upgrade". You know what I mean XD ($$$)

AMD Ryzen 1400 // 16 GB DDR4 2933Mhz // Nvidia 1060 6GB // W10 64bit // Microsoft Sidewinder Precision 2

The AI is very different.. I have to assume it's a different engine all together. In my FPS Killer mission posted on the beta forums, I had a bunch of blue and red hardware interacting above an airfield. Before it took over a minute for them to all acquire one another. Now they acquire immediately and evade nicely. I've tried a few commands with my wingman and he's very responsive. I see no problems at all.

I wonder if they were holding the AI engine back during Beta to keep it secret.. it really is superb.

I must leave this board and go fly.. until my wife forces me to take a shower..

StrongHarm, any more details as we wait on our torrents? What is different about the AI besides KA-50s formation flying. What about wingman? I think that is what I care about most for AI, notice anything different?

It's a good thing that this is Early Access and we've all volunteered to help test and enhance this work in progress... despite the frustrations inherent in the task with even the simplest of software... otherwise people might not understand that this incredibly complex unfinished module is unfinished. /light-hearted sarcasm

We don't know if they even finished the product or fixed all the bugs, don't you think its a little premature to be thanking anyone. Don't you think it is a little weird that we went from Beta 4 full of bugs to Final Release and non of us got a chance to test it?

" .... a bad workman blames his tools" :smilewink:

Hey Man. You don`t even played the final version, and You`re complaining about this game.

Take it easy! Play and fun!

Best regards!!!

with more and more people getting on the torrent I have gone from 30kb/s to > 400, it can only get better..

I agree...I'm now around 250-300kb/s downloading, eta is 3 hours...However my upload has been over 3.0 MB/s steady for sometime, currently at 3.4...I've upped over 6.6 gigs...I dont know how people can complain its slow - unless of course their connection is slow...Perfect timing, I'll have it as soon as I get home from work!! :D

Yeah im gonna go the torrent way aswell. Should be much faster in a while..

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My Sim/Game CV: Falcon 1,3,4. Gunship. A10 TankKiller. Fighter Bomber. Strike eagle 2&3. F19 Stealth Fighter. F117. Wings. F29 Retaliator. Jetfighter II. F16 Fighting Falcon. Strike Commander. F22 Raptor. F16MRF. ATF. EF2000. Longbow 1&2. TankKiller2 Silent Thunder. Hind. Apache Havoc. EECH. EAW. F22 ADF. TAW. Janes WW2,USAF,IAF,F15,F18. F18 Korea. F18 Super Hornet. B17 II. CFS 2. Flanker 2&2.5. BOB. Mig Alley. IL2. LOMAC. IL2FB. FC2. DCS:BS. DCS:A10C.

Just got the news! Torrent a bit slow ATM...Thx ED!!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

AMP WIZARD "Forest Gumble" "When the air becomes electric....It's like a box of chocolates":captain:

Windows 11 Pro 64 bit | Intel Alder Lake i7 12700KF | Asus Prime Z690M Plus D4 | CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 64GB (2 x 32GB) DDR4 3200 | EVGA GTX 1070 SC @1594MHz/4000 MHz 8GB | 1x42" Multi Touch Screen and 1x27" 4k widescreen | Saitek x52 Pro |

Thanks!

Really great news, Thanks ED. Cant wait to try this out. :pilotfly::thumbup:

Anyone know if controls mappings are any different from the beta?

Specs: GA-Z87X-UD3H, i7-4770k, 16GB, RTX2060, SB AE-5, 750watt Corsair PSU, X52, Track IR4, Win10x64.

Sim Settings: Textures: ? | Scenes: ? |Water: ? | Visibility Range: ? | Heat Blur: ? | Shadows: ? | Res: 1680x1050 | Aspect: 16:10 | Monitors: 1 Screen | MSAA: ? | Tree Visibility: ? | Vsync: On | Mirrors: ? | Civ Traffic: High | Res Of Cockpit Disp: 512 | Clutter: ? | Fullscreen: On

Yes that's good news. What bothers me is the change of "patch" for "upgrade". You know what I mean XD ($$$)

Well ^^

If let's name it LO3 was compatible with Hog and Black Shark and maybe future product I wouldn't have problems spending once again (primary reason for me is in LO2 you have my beloved T-toad).... together with A-10C and A-10A it would be fantastic ^^. Imagine complex missions with all strikers being defended by fighters........ yummy ^^

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

WUAAHHAAA !!

Evil trick to skip beta 5 like this :megalol:

BTW there's roughly 2 replies per minute in this thread so far (~120 in 1h)

--> Downloading and :joystick:

Intel Core i7 9700K@4.6GHz|ASUS Strix Z390-H|G.Skill DDR4 32GB@3200MHz|MSI GeForce RTX 2080 Ti|2xSSD 500GB Samsung 970 EVO M.2 RAID0|SSD Samsung 850 EVO|Corsair HX 750W|Fractal Design Define R6 Blackout|UWQHD 34"|Valve Index|Logitech G9|MS Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000|VPC WarBRD Base+MongoosT-50CM2 Grip|VPC MongoosT-50 Throttle|VKB T-Rudder|Beyerdynamic DT770|Boom mic|Windows 10 Home

Not fair! Got about 700MB through the first 1.6G download (on ftp) then got a failure. Not able to restart - getting "too many users" errors. Methinks I need to check out this torrent thingy....

Intel Core i7-950, 6GB Corsair DDR3, Nvidia GTX460 1GB, TM HOTAS Warthog, CH Rudder Pedals, Track-IR4Pro, Helios

screw this.. I'm on the torrent too

Now- looky here- never used this.. Do I need to just stay on in order to speed up the torrent for everyone? I become a seeder when it's done?

It's easy :) you become a 'seeder' when it's done, however, you start to upload as soon as you've downloaded some parts. A seeder is someone who has the complete download and is just uploading.

If you're connected to the web through a router you need to forward the torrent port in your router: http://portforward.com/

edit: I recommend utorrent as a torrent client