Any Requests?

Always wanted to bomb a Starbucks

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

OS:WIN7 HP X64|MOBO:ASRock Z68|CPU:I52500k@4Ghz|RAM:12Gb 3x4Gb GSkill Ripjaws 9-9-9-24 @1600Mhz|GPU:ASUS GTX580|HDD:2x128Gb Crucial sataIII SSD raid0|PSU:Antek 1000watt|Case:Antek 1200|Peripherals: TMWH|Saitek ProFlight rudder pedals|TrackIr4

• 1 month later...

It is a very odd idea - but it should be easy to do at lower detail:

http://www.paralay.com/sh90.html

http://www.secretprojects.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,132.0/nowap.html

(You have to register to see the pictures on the second site...)

Could do it by modifying the hardpoints and flight model for the Su-25 slightly... the avionics were basically similar...

Edited by Avimimus

• 2 weeks later...

An SR-71 or any model U-2 would be nice and fit's in the original time line, maybe an EC / RC 135 ? Even a static would be nice

Remember the 346 Fire Fighters, Medics & Police who died on 9-11.......

Selective memory is a wonderful thing, especially when certain posts simply disappear into the ether never to be seen again, unless I have a copy of the original post copied and pasted into word documents and saved .... just in case :)

Am I an abusive idiot ?

Due to physical incapacity my Wife types my post's for me

@Tomcatz

@DetroitDieseL

My request would be the C-130J Hercules in 2048 res with a regular USAF skin.

That one looks marvelous!

For Tomcatz, I’d like to ask for his genuine KC-10A which was delivered in one of his FC1.1 Jetpacks a couple of years back. But, if I may ask - pls in the original skin color, more dark gray. If there is a chance to keep the turbo fanblades rotating the right way?

Another canditate for a slight facelift is the unbelieveable C-17, it would’ve earned the crowns! Remember, their slogan is: Anything, Anywhere, Anytime…

rhino

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Win7 Home Premium 64bit, Intel Core i5-760 (2.8-3.33), GigaByte GA-P55-USB3, be quiet PurePower BQT L7 530W ATX23, CoolerMaster CM690II Adv, LG GH22LS, HD 500GB WD5001AALS, 6 GB Kingston 1333-999 Blu, Sapphire 1GB HD5850 Vapor-X OC, Scythe Yasya SCYS-1000, display LG E2350VR-SN 23"

How about an OV10 Bronco, or a C7 Caribou, to replace the twin prop An26.

How about one of each to replace both the An26 and the An30, which are pretty poor models anyway.

Oops ... sorry, no aircraft you say. How about an LPH/LHD/LPA then, something with the helo spots allocated correctly, now that would be something else.

Edited by crazyeddie

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Any update Edge ?

Selective memory is a wonderful thing, especially when certain posts simply disappear into the ether never to be seen again, unless I have a copy of the original post copied and pasted into word documents and saved .... just in case :)

Am I an abusive idiot ?

I'm currently working on two project. One of them being the A-4 Skyhawk shown in this post---> http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=79570

I'm also working on a project that I wish not to talk about untill I'm further done with it.

After I'm done with these two projects I will post another thread with a poll attachted to it, so that you guys can vote on what you want me to create next.

-Edge

Thanks for the update :)

Am I an abusive idiot ?

• 3 weeks later...

is it possible to make a better model of the rocket launcher used by the A-10A on FC2????

The original one looks to simple and hasn't any animation (like other rocket pods, for example this: http://www.lockonfiles.com/index.php/files/file/1639-fc2-ub-13l-120mm-rocket-pod-model/ )

thanks in advance

aap

Intel i5 11700F + H80 | 4x4GB 3200mhz RAM | AORUS ELITE B560M | Samsung 850 PRO SSD 256gb| KINGSTON SA400 480GB SSD | WD 500GB | Gigabyte GTX 1070 8GB | Antec 1200 PSU | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS and homemade panels and rudder pedals | 24" Samsung T24C550 @60Hz 2ms | Opentrack 3 led clip

• 2 months later...

Hi there!

I am making a very important request here to make an L-39C Albatros to replace the Su-27 for my team! Can you make us a paintkit for the Synchro leader on my team to repaint! Can you try to make a cockpit to come with that too, you don't have to but it would be very very helpful if you can!

Thanks,

VGD#1| Crash

Virtual Green Dragons

Owner