<WIP> A-4 Skyhawk

edgepilot

Hello all,

I'm glad to say that this is my first major 3d model that I will be putting into FC2. I'm currently about 60% done with this project and I hope to have this model public near the end of this month. I'm currently working on textures and animations. Please reply or pm me with any feedback or other information. Here are a few pictures for your enjoyment. :)

checklist.jpg3dsmax2011-09-1619-03-05-94.jpg

Edited by edgepilot
added checklist
  • Like 2

Now we just need an F-14 model and a Miramar map and we can recreate the fight scenes from Top Gun! :D 'Holy sh*t its Viper!' Nice job!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The voice of the F-14 "Ambush" Trailer and F-14 Tomcat Instructor Pilot

My Rig: Intel i5-7600k | MSI Z-270A PRO | 16GB DDR4 2400 | MSI nVidia GTX 1660 Ti | Saitek X52 Pro | TIR 4 w Pro Clip

sat in the cockpit of a real a4, and boy its small inside, how these guys flew missions in nam in these beats me, must have been tiny guys , am 6 foot 5 i could not even fully sit in the seat lol could not move the flight stick lmao.

one a4 aircraft at the intrepid new york air sea space museum usa.

http://www.intrepidmuseum.org/Flash/development6/_images/hanger_deck5/index.html

use to have it setup you could sit inside cockpit via ladder.

anyway nice model...

Edited by diveplane

Very nice!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

CM HAF-X | Corsair HX1000i | ASUS P8P67Pro | Intel Core i7 2600 @ 4.0GHz | Corsair CWCH70 | G.Skill 8GB DDR3 1600MHz | ASUS GeForce GTX 970 4GB | Plextor M5Pro 256GB | WD Caviar Black 1TB * 2 RAID 0 | WD Caviar Green 2TB | Windows 10 Professional X64 | TM HOTAS Warthog | Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedal

• 5 years later...

Edge, I know this is a very old thread, but a Google search revealed this model to me. It looks absolutely wonderful! Was this the basis for the newer "Community A-4?" I much prefer the clean looks of the "Humpless" variant that you have modeled.

-Woog

the User hasnt been active in 3 years, you may be better off sending him and Email or Private Message.

Since this thread is so old and outdated (meant for FC/2, and no longer active), Going to close it to avoid community confusion (as we have 2 A-4 Projects already ongoing).

//Closed.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs