Big Complaint!

Very very impressed. After installing P-51D, Ka-50 and A-10C altogether I finally realized how much work has been done all this time.

Intel i7 12700k / Corsair H150i Elite Capellix / Asus TUF Z690 Wifi D4 / Corsair Dominator 32GB 3200Mhz / Corsair HW1000W / 1x Samsung SSD 970 Evo Plus 500Gb + 1 Corsair MP600 1TB / ASUS ROG Strix RTX 3080 OC V2 / Fractal Design Meshify 2 / HOTAS Warthog / TFRP Rudder / TrackIR 5 / Dell U2515h 25" Monitor 1440p

Aye aye aye aye aye ... !!

Aye aye aye aye aye ... :notworthy::notworthy:... aye aye aye aye aye aye aye aye ... notworthy.gifnotworthy.gif ... aye aye aye aye aye aye aye aye ...

Just updated World, Warthog, Blackshark and the Pony .... had a quick fly ... aye aye aye aye aye aye aye aye ... notworthy.gifnotworthy.gif ... the !!Pony!!, !!Warthog!! ... Blackshark even ... next pay getting Combined Arms. I love DCS!

"A true 'sandbox flight sim' requires hi-fidelity flyable non-combat utility/support aircraft."

Wishlist Terrains - Bigger maps

Wishlist Modules - A variety of utility aircraft to better reflect the support role. E.g. Flying the Hornet ... big yawn ... flying a Caribou on a beer run to Singapore? Count me in. Extracting a Recon Patrol from a hastily prepared landing strip at a random 6 figure grid reference? Now yer talking!

all I can say is WOW!

New system and pretty much doesn't come off 60 (Vsync enabled)

City Hall is easier to fight, than a boys' club - an observation :P

"Resort is had to ridicule only when reason is against us." - Jefferson

"Give a group of potheads a bunch of weed and nothing to smoke out of, and they'll quickly turn into engineers... its simply amazing."

EVGA X99 FTW, EVGA GTX980Ti FTW, i7 5930K, 16Gb Corsair Dominator 2666Hz, Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit, Intel 520 SSD x 2, Samsung PX2370 monitor and all the other toys

-

"I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar"

It runs pretty good on my end amd I have a small system. IMHO the Kamov rides alot smoother, and the throttle seems to have changed with a longer run, you have to be 3/4 of throttle in order to start gaining altitud. Now it´s just a matter of getting used to the "center rudder trim" for us none ffs hotas.

The A-10C seems to go smoother too, but I still have to get around that sim.

Yesterday we put up 2 Ka-50´s, 1 A-10C and a CA on MP and ran for an hour in joy! Althought we did have an issue on "how the CA can datalink targets to a A-10C or Ka-50, with out a pre-planed brefing, or insitu (on the fly)". Overall the experiance was wonderful and smooth! Thank you DCS! This is very promising!

Kudos!

Edited by red2112

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Cranked my graphics to the max in DCS, tree shadows, mirrors, everything as high as they'll go! (Running with nearly maxed out settings in the NVIDIA CPL for my card as well). 40+ FPS over the most densely populated areas and airports.

Can't say for sure whether it's actually running better than before the update for me, but it's certainly smooth as glass now!

Thank you ED! :)

[sigpic]http://www.virtualthunderbirds.com/Signatures/sig_LD.jpg[/sigpic]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Corsair 750D Case | Corsair RM850i PSU | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS X CODE | 32GB Corsair DDR4 3200 |

Intel i7-8086K | Corsair Hydro H100i v2 Cooler | EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW | Oculus Rift |

X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty | Samsung SSD 970 EVO 1TB NVMe | Samsung SSD 850 EVO 1TB | WD Caviar Black 2 x 1TB |

TM HOTAS Warthog | TM Pendular Rudder | TM MFD Cougar Pack | 40" LG 1080p LED | Win10 |

Beta 1.2.0 is awesome and everything and I am thankful but still...so far rather worse than better fps for me and it seems all multi monitor issues are not touched and still there and waiting for manual lua adjustments.

-> http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=1503720#post1503720

4790K@4,6Ghz | EVGA Z97 Classified | 32GB @ 2400Mhz | Titan X hydro copper| SSD 850 PRO

Moments in DCS:

--> https://www.youtube.com/user/weltensegLA

-->

WELD's cockpit: --> http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=92274

I think my FPS are the same after playing for a while longer, they still drop a lot when on the ground in some airports but I run extreme res and it's going really well.

I have not flown the shark since the a10 came out but now it's all integrated I can see myself flying it a bit more for a bit of a mixup. Had fun with it last night with a few of us.