Want to IRIS and RAZBAM make different variant of the same plane?

P1KW

Want to IRIS and RAZBAM make different variant of the same plane?  

109 members have voted

1. 1. Want to IRIS and RAZBAM make different variant of the same plane?

• F-15C
    • F-15F (single seat)
    • F-15S (export variant)
    • Yes. But same to me which version.
    • No. I prefer two products for a plane.
    • I do not mind. I want a DCS: Su-27/33

Guys don't forget that you all want the highest fidelity, which means getting lots and lots of data and manuals for the aircraft you want and that's not easy.

Just picking a Falcon or Hornet as your preferred development doesn't mean it can be developed to the standard you want.

• ED Team
Guys don't forget that you all want the highest fidelity, which means getting lots and lots of data and manuals for the aircraft you want and that's not easy.

Just picking a Falcon or Hornet as your preferred development doesn't mean it can be developed to the standard you want.

+1

And I can only imagine if both these teams have a ton of time invested in the F-15, they wouldnt be so eager to just drop it and go to something else...

64Sig.png
Forum RulesMy YouTube • My Discord - NineLine#0440• **How to Report a Bug**

1146563203_makefg(6).png.82dab0a01be3a361522f3fff75916ba4.png  80141746_makefg(1).png.6fa028f2fe35222644e87c786da1fabb.png  28661714_makefg(2).png.b3816386a8f83b0cceab6cb43ae2477e.png  389390805_makefg(3).png.bca83a238dd2aaf235ea3ce2873b55bc.png  216757889_makefg(4).png.35cb826069cdae5c1a164a94deaff377.png  1359338181_makefg(5).png.e6135dea01fa097e5d841ee5fb3c2dc5.png

If you want to tell them what to make, or want any say whatsoever in their reasoning, raise a couple million bucks and contract them to make yu the DCS aircraft of your choice.

With a couple of million dollars aside for such a thing, I'd start my own 3rd party company.. :)

Anyway, I hope one of them would be the basic late 80s variant of the F-15E for some late Cold War scenarios (though, I expect one of the teams to give up on this one and focus on something else)..

i386DX40@42 MHz w/i387 CP, 4 MB RAM (8*512 kB), Trident 8900C 1 MB w/16-bit RAMDAC ISA, Quantum 340 MB UDMA33, SB 16, DOS 6.22 w/QEMM + Win3.11CE, Quickshot 1btn 2axis, Numpad as hat. 2 FPH on a good day, 1 FPH avg.

DISCLAIMER: My posts are still absolutely useless. Just finding excuses not to learn the F-14 (HB's Swansong?).

Annoyed by my posts? Please consider donating. Once the target sum is reached, I'll be off to somewhere nice I promise not to post from. I'd buy that for a dollar!

There is alot more information on the F-16 than there is on the F-15E on the internet. An F-16 IMO would equal the highest detailed aircraft of that type a dev could model because there is so much information on them on the internet.:thumbup:

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

Right. Interesting the poll and its findings.

The more surprising the F-15F, which was not made​​. 10 people like an airplane that does not fly. I was the first to vote for him. Sorry for the mistake.

First, to clarify that my proposal is not throw them away the work of one of the teams.

My proposal is to vary one project to another variant. I wondered if it was possible, but nobody has responded.

Nor do I pretend ordain any developer what to do. But I am convinced that any developer, manufactures something without looking at the market.

Managing optimistic numbers, understand that with two twins products, the market for F-15E, would look like this.

40% buy IRIS, 400 units 1000.

40% buy RAZBAM, 400 units 1000.

20% buy both, of 1000, 200.

IRIS Total: 600 copies.

RAZBAM Total: 600 copies

Total ED: 1200 copies.

If we have two variations, the market would be so, at least among customers "hard-core":

20% buy IRIS, 200 of 1000

20% buy RAZBAM, 200 of 1000

60% buy both, 600.

IRIS Total: 800

RAZBAM Total: 800

Total ED: 1600.

This on the one hand, are only imaginary numbers. But I suppose nobody will deny that such business is better for everyone.

On the other hand, I was surprised the remaining 5x% of "I do not care." It is clear that American planes are not necessarily the most popular.

I was also surprised the 8 people who want, "two products-a plane."

Basically because they have not provided any argument.

Nothing more. All this assuming that both teams will produce a simulation with the level of DCS: A-10C. The Time, will speak.

Thanks for participating everyone.

Greetings!

"If adventure is dangerous, try the routine. It is deadly."

Paulo Coelho.

Right. Interesting the poll and its findings.

The more surprising the F-15F, which was not made​​. 10 people like an airplane that does not fly. I was the first to vote for him. Sorry for the mistake.

To be honest, I wouldn't mind the F-15F at all. I'd personally like to own it more than the E and as much as the C.

Prototype/hypothetical planes in DCS World do not bother me at all. In SP, I can choose to use them or not and in MP, the same can be said of servers. A simulator does not need to be restricted only to events that have happened in reality, as long as a simulator is realistic, just about anything is OK to include I think. It's not like the F-15F or YF-23 would be boring to fly, and the chances of getting to fly one of those outside of a sim is even less than the chance of being able to fly regular jets. There are other matters though, like limited resources, which makes doing this in practice a little difficult.

Awaiting: DCS F-15C

Win 10 i5-9600KF 4.6 GHz 64 GB RAM RTX2080Ti 11GB -- Win 7 64 i5-6600K 3.6 GHz 32 GB RAM GTX970 4GB -- A-10C, F-5E, Su-27, F-15C, F-14B, F-16C missions in User Files

There is alot more information on the F-16 than there is on the F-15E on the internet. An F-16 IMO would equal the highest detailed aircraft of that type a dev could model because there is so much information on them on the internet.:thumbup:

It's not just about what you can find on the internet. Technically an F-15C shouldn't be any harder to model given the proper sources than an F-16C or F/A-18E given the models being considered are comparatively old. e.g. Blk 50/52 F-16C's or lot 20 or below SH's. Even an older model F-15E shouldn't be too difficult as the documentation is out there.

If you aim for the sky, you will never hit the ground.

It's not just about what you can find on the internet. Technically an F-15C shouldn't be any harder to model given the proper sources than an F-16C or F/A-18E given the models being considered are comparatively old. e.g. Blk 50/52 F-16C's or lot 20 or below SH's. Even an older model F-15E shouldn't be too difficult as the documentation is out there.

From what I know there is less on the F-15E than all those other aircraft unless theres a manual somewhere I haven't seen made available. The exception is the Superhornet which there is one problem the lack of a Tack manual but VRS have done quite a good job making a SH without it. F-16 stuff there is heaps available which is really good and thats why Falcon 4 BMS is so detailed.

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]