CH Products request

CH products is the epitome of accuracy. Period.

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

Sooooo, I'm thinking let's get orders in for 12,000? ;)

Any idea what the price would be? I'd be in for 1 of them, so 11,999 more.

i7-4820k @ 3.7, Windows 7 64-bit, 16GB 1866mhz EVGA GTX 970 2GB, 256GB SSD, 500GB WD, TM Warthog, TM Cougar MFD's, Saitek Combat Pedals, TrackIR 5, G15 keyboard, 55" 4K LED

Lol that came out wrong, of course it would be great to see a new split throttle with tonnes of rotaries on it for trim, prop-pitch, mixture etc and I think they would make ROI on a product like that, hell I'd pay £300 for that and so would alot of others. What I meant to say is that I hope CH don't drop out of the simware market their gear is bullet proof.

P.S is the fraken potato available internationally?

I am a happy owner of CH stuff for something like 2 months now. Switched from an X-52 and while it was initially hard to get used to, I can say this is the best siming hardware on the market. Sure, CH could use some rotaries and a dual stage trigger, but no HOTAS out there is perfect. If they ever release new stuff, I'm all over it.

• Like 1

:yes:

Maybe a little more info on how to get it then just a yes.gif, don't you think :smilewink:

I got mine second hand and it works great.

i7-4820k @ 3.7, Windows 7 64-bit, 16GB 1866mhz EVGA GTX 970 2GB, 256GB SSD, 500GB WD, TM Warthog, TM Cougar MFD's, Saitek Combat Pedals, TrackIR 5, G15 keyboard, 55" 4K LED

http://snomhf.exofire.net/frankenForce/intro.html

The Franken Force mod, found this years ago, it's some project. I wish some one would make a decent FFB stick for use with BS and ROF. I'd hope CH get decent trade from the civil aviation simmers and don't need to release a combat throttle for reasons already mentioned.

What a great mod!

Hawk_5

Modules:

A10C, BS2, FC3, P51, CA, UH-1H, Mi-8MTV2

System:

Gigabyte GA-X79UP4 MB, intel 3930k, Coolermaster Siedon 120M liquid cooled, Corsair Vengence Red 16GB 2133Mhz, Gigabyte Geforce GTX680 2GB Super o'clk, intel 520 SSD 240GB,

Seagate Barracuda 2TB HD, Coolermaster Silent Pro 800W PS, Coolermaster CM690 II Case

Maybe a little more info on how to get it then just a yes.gif, don't you think :smilewink:

I got mine second hand and it works great.

Pretty simple really. One could either PM me here, SimHQ, or the CH-Hangar requesting one, or e mail me at 531ghost (at) gmail.com

How's this work? Well:

1. A ProThrottle is sent to me. Your current one or, one you have ordered and sent to me.
  2. A money order/check in the amount of $225.00 + shipping (in the US typically $15.00) to cover parts, labor and shipping.
  3. Once the above requirements have been met I manufacture the Franken-Potato on a first come first served basis.

Edit: for the next version of Control Manager, those of you with a Franken-Potato, may be in for a surprise/treat ;)

So, who's next? :smilewink:

Edited by 531-Ghost

:joystick:

I have been an owner, cheerleader and promoter of the G940 since its release. Last year the rotaries on my 3rd throttle began to spike. I took it apart and lengthened all twelve wires by soldering on 3 inches of Ethernet wire. This worked for 6 months until the rotary spiking began again. I then decided to try force sensing with the X-65f. Initially I liked it. But after a month I realized that my flying was more accurate but my FIGHTING was awful (talking prop sims here). So back to the G940 for a few more months.

I just bought a CH setup because it is cheaper (currently on Amazon) than any other HOTAS setup exept the X-52. If CH offers a split throttle I will buy it for sure UNLESS the stick that comes with it is FFB. FFB was cool, especially in Rise of Flight where I could feel the plane bounce over tufts of grass through the stick. Of course that doesn't happen in reality. Nor does a real stick vibrate during stall. (ok well sometimes they do but far more cues come form overall airframe vibration) Really, the only thing FFB does accurately is mimic the control slop as airflow decreases--which I must admit is quite cool and will be missed. It also readjusts the stick center during helicopter cyclic force trim. But for these gains there is a huge price to be paid in constantly setting up and tweaking values for each plane in each sim. Some people enjoy that sort of thing but I never did. Most sims incorperated FFB in ways that are nifty to the player but quite unrealistic to the pilot. I basically hated FFB in everything but Rise of Flight (where I once did 95% of my flying) and Black Shark. My dream setup would be a normal, accurate stick and a buttkicker that is fully supported by every sim I play. I will not buy FFB again.

Edited by Smokin Hole

Pretty simple really. One could either PM me here, SimHQ, or the CH-Hangar requesting one, or e mail me at 531ghost (at) gmail.com

How's this work? Well:

1. A ProThrottle is sent to me. Your current one or, one you have ordered and sent to me.
  2. A money order/check in the amount of $225.00 + shipping (in the US typically $15.00) to cover parts, labor and shipping.
  3. Once the above requirements have been met I manufacture the Franken-Potato on a first come first served basis.

Edit: for the next version of Control Manager, those of you with a Franken-Potato, may be in for a surprise/treat ;)

So, who's next? :smilewink:

Thanks for the run down, others see what needs to be done. Can't wait to see what the surprise is with Franken-Potato and Control Manager.

So you using a 3D printer.

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||