1. 1. Next DCS (European) Fixed Wing Aircraft Wish List

• Alpha Jet
    • Eurofighter Typhoon
    • Harrier
    • Dassault Rafale
    • English Electric Lightning
    • Tornado
    • F 104 Starfighter
    • The Saab Family - Draken. Gripen, Lansen, Viggen... (Post specific)
    • The Mirage Family - M4000, F-1, III, IV... (Post Specific)
    • Other - write below

Messerschmit Bf-110G-4 Nacthenjager.

I'd like to see that and any other German night fighter as well. The Do-217J/N, Bf-110F-4/G-4, Ju-88C-6/G-6 and He-219A-0/2/5/7 are on my most wanted list.

air_bf110_22.jpg

Ju88G61.jpg

do217n2.jpg

latest?cb=20130322143742

Truly superior pilots are those that use their superior judgment to avoid those situations where they might have to use their superior skills.

If you ever find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

"If at first you don't succeed, Carrier Landings are not for you!"

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any Swedish plane would be awesome. I've never seen a real sim of any of those. Gripen is probably unrealistic since I'm guessing most of it's systems are classified, but a JA 37D Viggen would be super awesome, and a J 35J Draken would be damn cool too.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Any Mirage would be great..oh yeah AvioDev is working on an F1 right now ;)

i7 3930k @ 4.7GHz | GTX 980 Ti | 16GB G.Skill 2133 Quad Channel | Samsung 850 EVO SSD | Win7 ProX64 | CH Fighterstick | CH Pro Pedals | CH Throttle | BenQ XL2730Z 1440p

I would like to see the following:

- Dassault Rafale

rafale-equipe-de-bombes-guidees-aasm.jpg

- Dassault Breguet Super Étendard

95649_1192110265.jpg

- Sepecat Jaguar

1250910.jpg

- Blackburn Buccaneer

4cab0dd493fd4914db2985bc54efffe9.jpg

- English Electric Lightning

bg.jpg

- Saab J-35F Draken

Draken_05.jpg

- Saab 37 Viggen

0969712.jpg

- Saab JAS 39 Gripen

Aviation_Saab_JAS_39_Gripen_030704_.jpg

Edited by Vectury
Adding pictures

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

-- i7 4790K

-- Club 3D R9 290X Royal Ace SOC

-- Asus Maximus VII Ranger

-- G.Skill Trident X 16GB DDR3-2400 CL10

-- Gelid Tranquillo rev.2

-- Corsair RM850

-- Corsair 760T White

-- Windows 10

We need a SAAB fighter as we already have mirage-2000 and F1 in dev.

Why not a SAAB or the sepecat?

i7 2600k -- Noctua NH-D14--Asrock Z75 Pro3--ASUS GTX970 Strix --16Go Ripjaws X 1333--Thermaltake Smart M650--CoolerMaster Silencio 652S--AOC E2752VQ-- Sandisk Extreme II 480GB--Saitek X-52 Pro --SAITEK PZ35 Pedals

As the F-14 is in production, why not go for the A4 Skyhawk - Top Gun style

An A-4C was very briefly in the making, but unfortunately a licensing agreement couldn't be reached on agreeable terms for all parties, so the project was canceled.

I would like Gripen in every version os DCS.

Gripen E/F would be difficult, but Gripen C/D would be nice. :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

CM HAF-X | Corsair HX1000i | ASUS P8P67Pro | Intel Core i7 2600 @ 4.0GHz | Corsair CWCH70 | G.Skill 8GB DDR3 1600MHz | ASUS GeForce GTX 970 4GB | Plextor M5Pro 256GB | WD Caviar Black 1TB * 2 RAID 0 | WD Caviar Green 2TB | Windows 10 Professional X64 | TM HOTAS Warthog | Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedal

I dont know why its difficult, but any Gripen would be good.

You guys need to check this long term list better ;)

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=127100

I'm looking forward to the Gripen, I'd love a B/D just because it's such a nice looking jet (as is the twin seat Typhoon) But I'm not sure any developer would consider it unfortunately. It would be a lot of extra work.

72LkgzR.jpg

[sIGPIC]sigpic67951_1.gif[/sIGPIC]

I'd much prefer the higher performance single seat versions. And I really don't get the current obsession with two seaters. It's a feature that will likely be abandoned by the community within 2-3 days of being implemented. The one possible exception being the F-14.

What obsession? DCS wise, the only two seaters are the trainers, and the Huey/MI-8 of course which doesn't have any other option. All of the fighter/attack aircraft are single seaters. There is no denying twin seaters are generally more attractive. So while I'm not saying we should have them instead of the single seat versions, it would be nice to have both options where possible.

[sIGPIC]sigpic67951_1.gif[/sIGPIC]

I deny that two seaters are generally more attractive. And I'm not talking about dedicated multiseat aircraft like most choppers and bombers. I'm only referring to single seat aircraft with two seat trainer versions. And yes I realize many of the trainer versions are fully combat capable, but they still lose performance due to added weight and drag.

Edit: I should probably point out that if the F-16C were offered, I'd buy it day one. If the F-16D were offered instead, I simply wouldn't buy an F-16 module. That's how little interest I have in the two seat versions. I'll either wait for the proper single seat version or I'll do without.

For me I dont like dual-seat , Im not against it.

I will use it only to show some friends how DCS work , but its me dartuil not the DCS community.

I just cant imagine the guy in your head in TS :

>Missiles coming FLARES FLARES!!!!< , > OMG!! OMG!! He is behind us!!<.

But I have to admit that when I do long path in air a RIO with me would prevent me to be bored.

Edited by dartuil

i7 2600k -- Noctua NH-D14--Asrock Z75 Pro3--ASUS GTX970 Strix --16Go Ripjaws X 1333--Thermaltake Smart M650--CoolerMaster Silencio 652S--AOC E2752VQ-- Sandisk Extreme II 480GB--Saitek X-52 Pro --SAITEK PZ35 Pedals

I dont know If I can but I would like to contact a team that devlop the Mirage IIIC for FSX to ask if that would interest them in porting it on DCS.

http://restauravia.fr/html/creations_fsx.html