GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

Hello Andre

I noticed that you've updated the picture of JetSeat Sim Edition in your shop and I really like it! So I wonder when it will be in stock again? I'd like to order one.

Thank you!

13700k @5.6GHz | 32GB DDR4 4000MHz CL14 | ASUS Z690 TUF  | GIGABYTE RTX4090 Gaming OC | Samsung 970PRO 512G + 980PRO 2T

GIGABYTE M32U | HP Reverb G2

Warthog HOTAS | TPR | JetSeat | TrackIR5

Windows 11

Hello D3Magic,

yes, that's the picture of the very first JetSeat SE, that's currently in transit to its owner in the UK.

The following ones will have a wider (about 15 cm) hollow space for a stick.

Hence the picture will be updated soon.

I'm working hard on completing my first pre-orders (thank you guys for your patience!).

Things goes well and I hope to ship the seats till April 15 (including) as I've promised.

After that I'm going to turn the item available for pre-order again.

Stay in touch :)

Gametrix JetSeats thread (in English) ,

SimShaker addon for bass-shakers thread (in English),

Andre's blog, downloads, manuals (in English).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thank you Andre!

I'll check here and your shop time to time. I hope I can get one before the middle of May.

13700k @5.6GHz | 32GB DDR4 4000MHz CL14 | ASUS Z690 TUF  | GIGABYTE RTX4090 Gaming OC | Samsung 970PRO 512G + 980PRO 2T

GIGABYTE M32U | HP Reverb G2

Warthog HOTAS | TPR | JetSeat | TrackIR5

Windows 11

I'm working hard on completing my first pre-orders (thank you guys for your patience!).

Things goes well and I hope to ship the seats till April 15 (including) as I've promised.

Great news! Thanks! Andre.

I think I should be in the first pre-order list. (I hope so.)

Anyway, I am looking forward to it!

Great news! Thanks! Andre.

I think I should be in the first pre-order list. (I hope so.)

Anyway, I am looking forward to it!

Let' check that.

I couldn't find your forum name in my tables. Would you please give me your order number?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Let' check that.

I couldn't find your forum name in my tables. Would you please give me your order number?

Sure. This is the information I found in my order history:

Order Reference QIHWYFCQX - placed on 02/19/2017

Hello D3Magic,

yes, that's the picture of the very first JetSeat SE, that's currently in transit to its owner in the UK.

The following ones will have a wider (about 15 cm) hollow space for a stick.

Hence the picture will be updated soon.

Do you send a shipping email pit?

Just wondering if I am the lucky one :music_whistling: ;)

Bah you got a days head start!

Edited by Krupi

Windows 10 Pro | ASUS RANGER VIII | i5 6600K @ 4.6GHz| MSI RTX 2060 SUPER | 32GB RAM | Corsair H100i | Corsair Carbide 540 | HP Reverb G2 | MFG crosswind Pedals | Custom Spitfire Cockpit

Project IX Cockpit

Thank you.

I'm working on your order. I sent you email yesterday asking which of 2 available color do you prefer. But haven't got the answer yet.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Wow! What a thrilling story!

Well, please PM me what spare parts you need sir.

Nice one. PM sent :thumbup:

9700k@5.2Ghz | GTX 1080ti | 32gb Ram@3200Mhz | 512gb M.2 NVME SSD

Oculus Rift S | VKB GF Pro Mk.II+MCG Pro (rotary wing) | BRD DS-Raven (fixed wing) | MFG Crosswind V2 | Jetseat+SSA/SSM | SimLab GT1 80/20 Rig | NLR Motion Platform V3 | Quad Bass Shaker Setup

DIY Control Panels: 'White Rhino' Throttle | UFC | MFBB Left | MFBB Right | MFBB Centre | WEP-TECH ACP | HYD-MECH LDG | SYS-ELEC | AN/ARC Radio

Thank you.

I'm working on your order. I sent you email yesterday asking which of 2 available color do you prefer. But haven't got the answer yet.

Oh. My bad. I forgot to check my email at first.

Definitely the "Dark Olive". It looks good at the JetSeat Sim Edition picture of your shop website. Thanks a lot!

Hello Smil,

actually that's not my seat, but Gametrix :)

Currently Hawk is not supported in SimShaker software,

primarily due to its low popularity among DCS virpils. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Oh come on, lets get the Hawk and C101 done... they will be nice solid planes once complete.

Is the Viggen to be added soonish? (sorry if its been asked already)

HP G2 Reverb, Windows 10 VR settings: IPD is 64.5mm, High image quality, G2 reset to 60Hz refresh rate as standard. OpenXR user, Open XR tool kit disabled. Open XR was a massive upgrade for me.

DCS: Pixel Density 1.0, Forced IPD at 55 (perceived world size), 0 X MSAA, 0 X SSAA. My real IPD is 64.5mm. Prescription VROptition lenses installed. VR Driver system: I9-9900KS 5Ghz CPU. XI Hero motherboard and RTX 3090 graphics card, 64 gigs Ram, No OC at the mo. MT user  (2 - 5 fps gain). DCS run at 60Hz.

Vaicom user. Thrustmaster warthog user. MFG pedals with damper upgrade.... and what an upgrade! Total controls Apache MPDs set to virtual Reality height with brail enhancements to ensure 100% button activation in VR.. Simshaker Jet Pro vibration seat.. Uses data from DCS not sound.... you know when you are dropping into VRS with this bad boy.

Andre,

Where would I find info on the Gamertrix Force Feedback Driver for Cliffs of Dover? I know only that its somewhere in the 150+ pages of this thread.

Could you give me a link?

Thanks,

TWC_SLAG

Win 10 64 bit, 2T Hard Drive, 1T SSD, 500GB SSD, ASUS Prime Z390 MB, Intel i9 9900 Coffee Lake 3.1mhz CPU, ASUS 2070 Super GPU, 32gb DDR4 Ram, Track IR5, 32” Gigabyte curved monitor, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Pedals, Voice Attack, hp Reverb G2.

Andre,

Where would I find info on the Gamertrix Force Feedback Driver for Cliffs of Dover? I know only that its somewhere in the 150+ pages of this thread.

Could you give me a link?

Thanks,

https://dreamsimteam.blogspot.ru/p/trick-1-if-youd-like-to-make-gametrix.html

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Guys, here's an updated picture of JetSeat SE

jetseat-sim-edition.jpg

Hi Andre,

You had mentioned that this new JetSeat will have some improvements over the old model like seviceability of motors, etc...

Could you post some pictures of how these improvements are incorporated in this new seat ?

Can this seat be opened easily to replace or service the motors ?

Check Six!!!_:gun_sniper:_:pilotfly:

||R7-2700X||ASUS ROG STRIX-X470F Gaming||GSKILL-TridentZRGB 16GBDDR4 3200C14||CORSAIR RM 1000X||SAPPHIRE RX 7900 XTX 24GB OC||WARTHOG HOTAS||:gun_smilie:

Hi Nash,

the seat can be uncovered via zip-lock on the backside, front and back paddings may be separated easily and one can get access to the vibe motors and a switching board. No cutting, no glueing, no stitching needed. I will make some pictures on this week.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Jetseat SE looks nice, same number and type of motors as the 908?

HP G2 Reverb, Windows 10 VR settings: IPD is 64.5mm, High image quality, G2 reset to 60Hz refresh rate as standard. OpenXR user, Open XR tool kit disabled. Open XR was a massive upgrade for me.

DCS: Pixel Density 1.0, Forced IPD at 55 (perceived world size), 0 X MSAA, 0 X SSAA. My real IPD is 64.5mm. Prescription VROptition lenses installed. VR Driver system: I9-9900KS 5Ghz CPU. XI Hero motherboard and RTX 3090 graphics card, 64 gigs Ram, No OC at the mo. MT user  (2 - 5 fps gain). DCS run at 60Hz.

Vaicom user. Thrustmaster warthog user. MFG pedals with damper upgrade.... and what an upgrade! Total controls Apache MPDs set to virtual Reality height with brail enhancements to ensure 100% button activation in VR.. Simshaker Jet Pro vibration seat.. Uses data from DCS not sound.... you know when you are dropping into VRS with this bad boy.