MIG-21 1.5.1 ACTIVATION

Cobra847

Dear All,

To find a permanent fix for the erroneous request for activation (regardless of changed hardware) - we are working to implement a fix that eliminates this error.

Unfortunately, this might mean that in 1.5.1 and in one future patch, you may be prompted for one additional activation of your license key. However, do not fret.

To put it bluntly; we will replace your key at any given time should you need it.

If you are low on activations or have completely run out; please send us an e-mail to:

nicholas.dackard@gmail.com and we will work with you to replace your key.

Please try to limit yourselves and only request a change in key if you feel it absolutely necessary to help alleviate our workload.

Additionally, it is important to note that due to this change in the protection system, switching between 1.2.16 and 1.5 will yield a re-activation prompt.

Currently, we recommend that you stick to one version of DCS World until 1.5 is Final.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused,

Thank you,

Nick & LS

Edited by Cobra847

Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To put it bluntly; we will replace your key at any given time should you need it.

What exactly does this mean? DCS already has some rule to replace your key when you run out, but it's limited to once per month. Are you going to restore several keys at once?

I have had the Mig21 for just over a year and have used up 6 keys already. One was when I installed the beta. Another was today with 1.5.1. The others didn't make sense either. Most of my other 9 modules have not asked for re-activation in about a year. :mad:

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

- ҉ - Blackshark Cockpit Trainer - ҉ -    Thread   | Download

What exactly does this mean? DCS already has some rule to replace your key when you run out, but it's limited to once per month. Are you going to restore several keys at once?

I have had the Mig21 for just over a year and have used up 6 keys already. One was when I installed the beta. Another was today with 1.5.1. The others didn't make sense either. Most of my other 9 modules have not asked for re-activation in about a year. :mad:

You e-mail us, and we send you a new key with 10 activations.

Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist

Heatblur Simulations

Thank you! That is good news.

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

- ҉ - Blackshark Cockpit Trainer - ҉ -    Thread   | Download

Quick Hijak so I dont have to start a new thread. When I start DCS I get the activation bug, but DCS never starts no matter what I do. Is there a way around this, without completly removing my mig...

"Hard to imagine bigger engine. its got a beautiful face and an arse built like sputnik." - Pikey AKA The Poet, on 37 Viggen.

Quick Hijak so I dont have to start a new thread. When I start DCS I get the activation bug, but DCS never starts no matter what I do. Is there a way around this, without completly removing my mig...

Try running the .reg file attached here.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=136153

Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist

Heatblur Simulations

See?

SM19Umf.gif

https://magnitude-3.com/

https://www.facebook.com/magnitude3llc

https://www.youtube.com/@magnitude_3

i9 13900K, 128GB RAM, RTX 4090, Win10Pro, 2 x 2TB SSD

i9 10980XE, 128GB RAM, RTX 3090Ti, Win10 Pro, 2 x 256GB SSD, 4 x 512GB SSD RAID 0, 6 x 4TB HDD RAID 6, 9361-8i RAID Controller

i7 4960X, 64GB RAM, GTX Titan X Black, Win10 Pro, 512GB PCIe SSD, 2 x 256GB SSD

Thank LN you have all my respect. Thanks for the new key.

After today's update. I lost 3 keys trying to activate again. It only works after you delete the registry key. After the MiG activated normally. I sent email to retrieve the key.

|Motherboard|: Asus TUF Gaming X570-PLUS,

|WaterCooler|: Corsair H115i Pro,

|CPU|: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X,

|RAM|: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3200MHz DDR4,

|SSD|: Kingston A2000 500GB M.2 NVMe,

|SSD|: Kingston 2.5´ 480GB UV400 SATA III,

|SSHD|: Seagate Híbrido 2TB 7200RPM SATA III,

|GPU|: MSI Gaming 980Ti,

|Monitor|: LG UltraWide 34UM68,

|Joystick 1|: Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog,

|Joystick 2|: T.Flight Rudder Pedals,

|Head Motion|: TrackIr 5.

Please try to limit yourselves and only request a change in key if you feel it absolutely necessary to help alleviate our workload.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused,

Thank you,

Nick & LS

Good to know. As I "lost" 3 activations as on two installations on two different computers suddenly started to ask re-activation. Yesterday I got a fourth request suddenly and I didn't activate as it would have been fourth.

I remeber reading somepoint previously that there was a problem with the activation but just didn't get it at the moment.

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.

Hi all!

I need some help, today update DCS openbeta.

After the finish update start the game and I received an error message.

And DCS stoped work.

"The application module Avionics.dll has been modified. It may be damaged or infected by a virus. Scan your computer for viruses and reinstall the application.

If the error recurs, click "Error report" and send the report to product technical support."

I tried run the repair for updater but don't fix the error.

But when you replace an older avionics.dll (I find .dll erlier hotfix for DCS 1.5) will start in the DCS

THX for your help!

Thank you! I've been nailed by this in 1.5 and plugging and unplugging USB devices I was building to many times. The 21 definitely seems more finicky than other modules, so I'll be glad to see a fix. I'm already down to 5 activations and no way have I installed it more than 2 or 3 times...

Apparently, there is some problem between 1.2.16 and 1.5. Every time I launched a different version I get the message regarding physical comprobation has failed and a new activation is needed.

I have 4 activations now and without hardware change!!!!.

What can I do to get a reset in activations?

Did you read the first post in this thread?

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Thanks Cobra......I've just used my last activation on the 1.5.1 update, but I'll wait till I need another before emailing you for a replacement key. I did get a message saying that I would automatically get another activation in 30 days, but here's hoping we wont have to wait that long till the next update!!

System :-

i7-12700K 3.6 GHz 12 core, ASUS ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming, 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200MHz, 24GB Asus ROG Strix Geforce RTX 3090, 1x 500GB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, 1x 2TB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, Corsair 1000W RMx Series Modular 80 Plus Gold PSU, Windows 10. VIRPIL VPC WarBRD Base with HOTAS Warthog Stick and Warthog Throttle, VIRPIL ACE Interceptor Pedals, VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus Base with a Hawk-60 Grip, HP Reverb G2.