Eurocopter Tiger HAD

Hi to all,

I present to them the state in which my new project is, is a slightly ambitious project, and the one who knows perhaps someday is seen by us inside the BS or in some of the Series of DCS.

Good gentlemen the new project in which I have embarked in these moments, after looking for all the information that I could have found on the topic for different routes, it is the new acquisition of Spanish Army Aviation “Famet“, together with France, Germany and Australian Army Aviation and this one is the new helicopter of attack Eurocopter Tiger, in this case I have praised myself for the one that I have closer that it is Eurocopter Tiger HAD, but good you will try to do four variants that exist today of the Tiger, that are, the German variant the Tiger UHT (Unterstützungshubschrauber Tiger), the French the Tiger HAP (Helicoptere d'Appui Protection), the Spaniard the Tiger HAD (Helicóptero de Apoyo y Destrucción) and the Australian the Tiger ARH (Armed Reconnaissance Helicopter).

I put a series of Render of the Tiger, the project is very young, and a lot of work stays that to do, so that to give completed the process of modeling, but good already sees something and wanted to share it with you, and with the hope that I have said before when the model should be finished it is possible to include inside the series of Sims DCS.

These render are the different aspects for the one that the model has spent for the time being.

tiger_01.jpg

tiger_05.jpg

tiger_06.jpg

tiger_07.jpg

tiger_09.jpg

tiger_10.jpg

tiger_11.jpg

tiger_14.jpg

tiger_15_03.jpg

tiger_16.jpg

tiger_17.jpg

tiger_18.jpg

tiger_19.jpg

tiger_20.jpg

tiger_21.jpg

The current aspect of the project.

tiger_23.jpg

I hope that they should like this project and good anything that they see does not hesitate to comment on it but remember that a lot of modeling work still stays.

If it finds information, interesting linkage, photos, etc, on the Tiger, they will be well received.

They can continue the development of the project in this link.

http://www.cruzdesanandres.com/foro_v2/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=5447

A greeting and good hunting.

• Like 14

ESV_cbhierro:

"Cuando entras en Batalla, tienes que conocer igual de bien a tus amigos como a tus enemigos."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Great Hierro ¡¡¡

Keep working on this awesome model. ED-DCS take a minute to think including this awesome mod in future patches-modules. IMHO it deserves it.

• Like 1

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

Very nice

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

ASUS M4A79 Deluxe, AMD Phenom II X4 940@3.5GHz, ATI 6870 1GB, Windows 7 64bit, Kingstone HyperX 4GB, 2x Western Digital Raptor 74GB, Asus Xonar DX Sound Card, Saitek X52 PRO, TrackIR 44: Pro.

Hi to all,

They are going to remove the colors to me with its flatteries:):):);).

Thanks to all and I am glad that they likes the model and the aspect that is taking, single to say that still him lack much work, but little by little will be finished:smilewink:.

Fantastico!:thumbup: !Fantastic,Fantástico here are some photos:http://www.b-domke.de/AviationImages/Tiger.html#PT2

Konaone!…, thanks for the Link, although already knew it, but in any case thank you very much:smilewink:.

A greeting and good hunting.

ESV_cbhierro:

"Cuando entras en Batalla, tienes que conocer igual de bien a tus amigos como a tus enemigos."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Very Nice

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

ASUS M4A79 Deluxe, AMD Phenom II X4 940@3.5GHz, ATI 6870 1GB, Windows 7 64bit, Kingstone HyperX 4GB, 2x Western Digital Raptor 74GB, Asus Xonar DX Sound Card, Saitek X52 PRO, TrackIR 44: Pro.