Addon Tents, Watchtower, UH-1-Cargo

No one have tested the 2.0 version of this mod and the ejection sequence in DCS 2.0?

Every time i eject or the IA is ejecting i have a DCS crash. Only with 2.0 Cargo Mod and in DCS 2.0. With 1.5 version and DCs 1.5 all runs fine.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

No one have tested the 2.0 version of this mod and the ejection sequence in DCS 2.0?

Every time i eject or the IA is ejecting i have a DCS crash. Only with 2.0 Cargo Mod and in DCS 2.0. With 1.5 version and DCs 1.5 all runs fine.

Hi Esac_mirmidon,

which mod do you use? The "cargo only" or the bigger one with helipads?

I found a not necessary "/" in a lua file of the mod with the helipads, which caused a crash after ejecting.

If you use this mod, try the latest one.

Also added two new cargos, single and double concrete pipe.

c_pipes.jpg

DCS Mods and Skins: HiDrive

Use the NAS only if the other Link is not working - it's slow!
My DCS MODs and Skins: NAS

The new 1.5.2 update is incompatible with the new 1.5 Cargo Mod. i´m using the newest 1.5 cargo mod ( the bigger complete one ).

Everytime i try to run a mission i have a desktop exit and DCS stops working.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

it too bad that Charlie and Tango boats can't be placed over rivers, but only over sea((( my vietnam uh-1 campaign is screwed :cry: can we do something about it?

MB: Asus ROG Strix Z390-E \ CPU: i9-9900K NZXT Kraken X52\ DDR4: 3000MHz G.SKILL Trident Z Royal 32Gb RAM \

VID: MSI Nvidia RTX4070 12GB \ MON: Samsung ue49ks8000 49'', Lilliput 8'' x2

CNTRL: Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog \ Saitek Combat Rudder pedals \ TrackIR 5 \ Thrustmaster MFD Cougar Pack

You can use this trick.

Put one Tango on the sea and then copy the boat with ctrl + c. Then move the mouse over a point in a river and press ctrl + v. The Tango is now over it but it cant be moved.

At least works and adds ambient.

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

You can use this trick.

Put one Tango on the sea and then copy the boat with ctrl + c. Then move the mouse over a point in a river and press ctrl + v. The Tango is now over it but it cant be moved.

At least works and adds ambient.

thank you very much and happy new year!:xmas:

MB: Asus ROG Strix Z390-E \ CPU: i9-9900K NZXT Kraken X52\ DDR4: 3000MHz G.SKILL Trident Z Royal 32Gb RAM \

VID: MSI Nvidia RTX4070 12GB \ MON: Samsung ue49ks8000 49'', Lilliput 8'' x2

CNTRL: Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog \ Saitek Combat Rudder pedals \ TrackIR 5 \ Thrustmaster MFD Cougar Pack

Hello,

I have one question for Upuaut, since the v1.5.2 impossible to load your cargos.

When my hook take the load this same load disappear and no more present under my Huey, after that impossible to load one new cargo.

When the message say to me that I'm vertical to the cargo I drop my hook and when the hook is OK the cargo disappear and my Huey loose his hook.

Please can you tell me if all your cargos's mod work fine with the DCS v1.5.2 ?

In advance a great thanks and if you want I can give you one track.file, Skull.

I redownloaded the Mod for 1.5.2 and it works fine

Hello,

Please can you give me the link of this Mod for the 1.5.2 ?

Thanks in advance, Skull.

Simple question about the mod and the download of it:

Just trawled through the whole post, with the mod file in the first post dated 05-01-15, and see various updated download files for this mod in the postings.

Is there a place where I can download the complete mod with the included updated files that are spread throughout the post?

ASUS Sabertooth X79 TUF Motherboard / Intel Core i7-3930K Unlocked Processor Six Core / Corsair CMP32GX3M4X1600C10 Dominator Memory Kit - 32GB (4x 8GB) / OCZ Solid 3 480GB Solid State Drive / EVGA GeForce GTX 670 FTW+ / Corsair CW-9060002-WW Hydro H70 CORE CPU Cooler / Seagate ST1000DM003 1TB Hard Drive / BenQ XL2420TX 24" Widescreen LED Gaming Monitor - 1920 x 1080 / Windows 7 Ultimate Edition, 64-bit / C-Tek 12-bit: Foot Pedals - Robinson Cyclic - 5-button-hat cyclic - Collective / TrackIR-5

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Upuaut I possess your "Complete_upuaut_Mods" but with my DCS v1.5.2 impossible to watch and have all the elements from this Mod, please can you tell me if he's work fine with DCS v1.5.2 ?

If this Mod is too old and don't work I can remove it ?

From your Dropbox impossible to found this mod, is it not good for DCS v1.5.2 ?

In advance a great thanks, Skull.