Addon Tents, Watchtower, UH-1-Cargo

Any chance that these excellent cargo models be included in standard DCS? It is really a shame not to be able to play with them in multiplayer unless a lot of work is don by each individual that joins the session.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Hi,

do you want it with lights?

fir.jpg

Cool! ...no lights, just the tree with the hook would be fine...

Looks nice. ;)

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

330K tris per tree-model ? :D you must be kidding

Ouch! ...any chance to "optimize" that?

I was thinking of a nice "Christmas" DCS Mission to haul christmas trees for Tiblisi...

Shagrat

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

Mandatory
ahead (in case someone hasn't seen it yet)! :D

I had the video linked in my post with the request! ;)

Shagrat

Hello,

Upuaut for my DCS v1.5 I've downloaded your file "Cargo only.rar" from your "JSGME_mods" dropbox but I don't have all the textures for these 3D models:

"Cargo1"

"ammo_cargo"

"jeep_cargo"

"bambi_bucket"

"barrels_cargo"

"f_bar_cargo"

"zu23_cargo"

"blu82_cargo"

"container_cargo"

"generator_cargo"

"Tschechenigel_cargo"

I join you one screenshot of these missing textures :

Screen_151022_135737.jpg~original

Please Upuaut do you have one solution ?

A great thanks in advance, Skull.

Have you created the autoexec.cfg file with the line pointing to the staddons.zip textures in saved games?

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

Have you created the autoexec.cfg file with the line pointing to the staddons.zip textures in saved games?

No I don't created this autoexec.cfg, please can you give me this file ?

You know with the old version 1.2.16 everything work fine and no problem with this Mod and textures but with v1.5 no textures...

Thanks in advance Skull.

You have all the info in the first post of this thread.

Create a .txt file with the line mentioned and save the file as autoexec.cfg. Put the file in the config folder

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

place the attached file to:

C:\Users\Skulleader\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Config

autoexec.cfg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Hello guys ;)

In first a great thanks for your answers and assistance +1 :thumbup:

Before to have read you messages I've edited the "graphics.lua" from here: C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World OpenBeta\Config and added this line: "./Bazar/World/textures/staddons" at "VFSTexturePaths" and everything work fine.

Please can you tell me the best way ?

Here: C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World OpenBeta\Config as mine ?

Or

Here: C:\Users\Skulleader\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Config or as your ?

Maybe it's not the same way and same result ? :helpsmilie:

Once again a great great thanks, Skull. :thumbup:

Hi Skulleader,

place the "autoexec.cfg" in this folder: C:\Users\Skulleader\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Config

Files in this folder will not be changed by DCS-Updates.

@crazyeddie

Hi, I have also noticed the wrong texture sometimes. But if I cancel the mission and start it again, everything is ok.

• Like 1

DCS Mods and Skins: HiDrive

Use the NAS only if the other Link is not working - it's slow!
My DCS MODs and Skins: NAS

Hi Skulleader,

place the "autoexec.cfg" in this folder: C:\Users\Skulleader\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Config

Files in this folder will not be changed by DCS-Updates.

@crazyeddie

Hi, I have also noticed the wrong texture sometimes. But if I cancel the mission and start it again, everything is ok.

Cured it for now by overwriting the night pad file with the day pad file.

• 3 weeks later...

Very Nice!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Impressive!!! :thumbup:

ASUS Sabertooth X79 TUF Motherboard / Intel Core i7-3930K Unlocked Processor Six Core / Corsair CMP32GX3M4X1600C10 Dominator Memory Kit - 32GB (4x 8GB) / OCZ Solid 3 480GB Solid State Drive / EVGA GeForce GTX 670 FTW+ / Corsair CW-9060002-WW Hydro H70 CORE CPU Cooler / Seagate ST1000DM003 1TB Hard Drive / BenQ XL2420TX 24" Widescreen LED Gaming Monitor - 1920 x 1080 / Windows 7 Ultimate Edition, 64-bit / C-Tek 12-bit: Foot Pedals - Robinson Cyclic - 5-button-hat cyclic - Collective / TrackIR-5

WOW once again incredible work and idea !!!

It's really perfect +1

Upuaut these new cargos are available or we must wait ?

Do you have any date of the release ?

Upuaut you are the KING OF CARGOS !!!

Once again a great great thanks, Skull.

It seems the new cargos didn't make it in today update. Maybe next one?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi zealu,

Thanks for this answer, I'm so excited...

Bye, good week-end.