Addon Tents, Watchtower, UH-1-Cargo

Hi again,

No answer concerning this old Mod: "Complete_upuaut_Mods" ?

Available for v1.5.2 ?

Thanks, Skull.

Hi,

I had to remove it from Dropbox (no more Space). Here is a Link on Share-Online.

Hi Skulleader,

If you have an old version it could be, that the "entry.lua" is missing. Try the file from Share-Online.

DCS Mods and Skins: HiDrive

Use the NAS only if the other Link is not working - it's slow!
My DCS MODs and Skins: NAS

Hello dear Upuaut,

How are ?

I'm very sorry for the delay of my answer...

Thanks for your link and I download your Mod, now I would like to know if

I can or must drop your folder "Complete_upuaut_Mods" in this path: C:\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\Mods\tech ?

Or I must drop all the elements of your "Liveries" here:

C:\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\Bazar\Liveries

Drop all the elements of your "Shapes" here:

C:\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\Bazar\World\Shapes

Drop all the elements of your "Textures" here:

C:\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\Bazar\TempTextures

And the 18 elements from "Complete_upuaut_Mods" here:

C:\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\Mods\tech

Once again a great thanks, Skull.

just copy the folder "Complete_upuaut_Mods" to "C:\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\Mods\tech".

WOW it's super, now everything work fine +1

Thumbs_21.gif

Upuaut in your Mod you have one 3D model named "ladder.EDM" and like I use one other Mod from Ranger79 "Ranger79's Mod Pack" I've discovered one other 3D model named "ladder.EDM" I meet a little conflict.

For fix this little confict I must change the name of your "ladder.EDM" to "Upuaut Ladder.EDM" and now everything work fine.

Now I have two ladder, yours and the ladder of Ranger79...

My dear Upuaut once again your assistance is perfect, a great thanks again.

Bye, Skull.

upaut...

This is absolutely stunning! The official Devs should think about to implement your addons to the DCS Addons and pay you half of their money :D

Just a quick question:

Is it possible to lift the tower vertically?

like this:

OK...I am not following this install at all. :(

I downloaded the 1.5.2.rar from the JSJME folder. If I put the contents in my _Mods folder nothing happens. I did the .cfg file also but no joy.

I assumed that the mod was "JSJME ready" but now I'm not so sure.

Thanks for the great work BTW :)

Menessis

Upuaut in your Mod you have one 3D model named "ladder.EDM" and like I use one other Mod from Ranger79 "Ranger79's Mod Pack" I've discovered one other 3D model named "ladder.EDM" I meet a little conflict

To me the two actually look the same. Both metal stair ladders with a platform.

OK...I am not following this install at all. :(

I downloaded the 1.5.2.rar from the JSJME folder. If I put the contents in my _Mods folder nothing happens. I did the .cfg file also but no joy.

I assumed that the mod was "JSJME ready" but now I'm not so sure.

Thanks for the great work BTW :)

Menessis

Presumably you have JSGME installed, the _Mods folder should have another folder inside called Upauts mods or whatever then inside that goes the 3 folders Bazar, Scripts and Data IIRC. Use the JSGME interface to load the mod and it should work fine

i5 8600k@5.2Ghz, Asus Prime A Z370, 32Gb DDR4 3000, GTX1080 SC, Oculus Rift CV1, Modded TM Warthog Modded X52 Collective, Jetseat, W10 Pro 64

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

This is all really great stuff. By chance, anyone aware of a T-34 that has been created? I know we have German & American WWII vehicles, just curious.

-jav

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

Hello,

Upuaut please can you tell me where I can found your helipads from your Dropbox ?

Here the helipads that I talk:

Screen_7.jpg

Once again a great thanks in advance, Skull.

Hello all,

first thx for this grate work on new mods for DCS.

I would like to use them as well, especially the helipads, ships and the hospital to practise flying skills.

BUT: DCS gives tells me that i doesn't work any longer and quits going on. There is a message that the debriefing file could not be found.

What I have done:

1. installed JSGME according to the forum entry of Ebs

2. crated the _MODS folder and created a subfolder there with the mods of upuaut

3. created the autoexec.cfg via editor

4. extracted all the files to this folder

5. activated the mods via JSGME

6. could place all the objects in ME

7. starting mission

8. DCS abords

Help please. :cry:

Hello,

Upuaut please can you tell me where I can found your helipads from your Dropbox ?

Hi,

the Helipads are all in "JSGME-mods",

"Helipads_Cargo_RaceGates_Hospital_M117 1.5.2", or

"Helipads_Cargo_RaceGates_Hospital_M117 2.0".

Hello all,

first thx for this grate work on new mods for DCS.

I would like to use them as well, especially the helipads, ships and the hospital to practise flying skills.

BUT: DCS gives tells me that i doesn't work any longer and quits going on. There is a message that the debriefing file could not be found.

What I have done:

1. installed JSGME according to the forum entry of Ebs

2. crated the _MODS folder and created a subfolder there with the mods of upuaut

3. created the autoexec.cfg via editor

4. extracted all the files to this folder

5. activated the mods via JSGME

6. could place all the objects in ME

7. starting mission

8. DCS abords

Help please. :cry:

Hi,

the Folder Structure in the JSGME-Folder should look like in the screenshot:

jsgme.jpg

If you have problems with the "autoexec.cfg", just extract all files from "...Bazar/World/textures/staddons.zip" to "...Bazar/TempTextures". Then you don't need the "autoexec.cfg".

I have just tested the Mods with a new DCS installation and it works without problems.

You can try a repair of your DCS before you install the Mods.

Hi,

the Oil Rig can be found for testing in the Dropbox-Folder.

In the ME add new Ship and select the Oil Rig.

oil_rig.jpg

Edited by upuaut

Any news regarding the integration of your mods in DCS World main version upuaut?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Hi,

the Helipads are all in "JSGME-mods",

"Helipads_Cargo_RaceGates_Hospital_M117 1.5.2", or

"Helipads_Cargo_RaceGates_Hospital_M117 2.0".

Hi Upuaut,

Super, thanks for your answer it's really perfect.

For my mission I've installed 12 or 18 cargos from your Mod but when I use F6 key for display the cargo menu the list is not complete, I can just read the 10 first cargos but not the next cargos.

Is it not possible to have a second page for the next cargos because just one page for the cargos it's maybe too just, no ?

This limite of ten cargos it's because we have just 10 function keys ?

Once again a great thanks for your help, your work and all this share because your Mods are really necessary for us.

Best regards, Skull.

Edited by Skulleader

Hello again Upuaut,

There's few minutes I've download your complete mod "Helipads_Cargo_RaceGates_Hospital_M117 1.5.2" but many elements from this Mod are already available with this Mod "Cargo_only 1.5.2".

Upuaut Is it not possible to have one Mod just with the helipads and not the cargos and other elements ?

Once again a great thanks, Skull.

Hi upuaut I PM'ed you a couple of days ago (message in spoiler) with the problem running the helipad & cargo JSGME file from Dropbox.

Hi upuaut, I must say first off, your work is excellent and brings more beauty to DCS.

But I'm having a small problem in seeing the cargo's and helipads in the ME coming from your Complete_Upuaut_Mods pack from

Share Online. Are the cargo's and helipads included in this download?

I installed it in the DCS World/Mods/tech folder. I have done the autoexec.cfg thing also in Notepad++, and all appears in module manager

Have I missed something simple?

1. Next I installed the Helipads, Cargos, racegates and hospital 1.5.2 version from dropbox into JSGME and activated it,keeping your

complete mods installed along side. Everything shows up nicely,

I place some cargo's in a mission with maybe a helipad as well and start the mission and we get a CTD. I might add that a CTD also occurs with

just the Helipads, Cargos, racegates and hospital installed via JSGME.

2. Next I tried the above but with cargo's only 1.5.2 via JSGME, using a brand new mission all was fine starting up and all objects appeared,

and I can call up the F6 menu for cargo's.

I have got 4 other mods installed,

Text Enhancer

KA-50 english pit

Backup ADI tweak

Mi-8 english pit

I have deactivated all of them and just had your mods running, but still no joy.

This is a bit frustrating, as a heli pilot (not in real life) as I would like the extra helipads as well as the cargo's.

I have read through the whole thread on the forum to try and get some clues as to what to do. Sorry to PM you, I hope you don't mind.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Kind Regards

I don't know if you are still looking at it or not, but what I did was deactivated all my mods, then did a DCS repair, as you suggested a little way up this post, but the problem still remains and that was with the helipads & cargo mods only. I didn't use any existing missions.

Anybody else having similar issues?

I'm still having fun with the cargo's only mod though.

Modules NOT currently in my hanger

Yak 52/F-14 Tomcat/CE II/Mig-19/I-16/FW-A-8/JF-17/Supercarrier

My system:

MSI Z97 Gaming 5 mobo

3.5 GHz Intel Core i5 4690k

H100i CPU Cooler

16 GB 1866 MHz DDR3 Hyper X Fury Red

MSI GTX980ti GPU

EVGA 850W PSU

Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD

128gb Plextor M.2 storage (Boot Drive)

Windows 10 X64 Professional

Acer XB281HK G-sync monitor

Trackir 5

MFG Crosswind pedals

T M Warthog Hotas

Hello again Upuaut,

...Upuaut Is it not possible to have one Mod just with the helipads and not the cargos and other elements ?

Hi Skulleader,

I have uploaded a "helipads_only" file to dropbox.

Hi upuaut I PM'ed you a couple of days ago...

I don't know if you are still looking at it or not, but what I did was deactivated all my mods, then did a DCS repair, as you suggested a little way up this post, but the problem still remains and that was with the helipads & cargo mods only. I didn't use any existing missions.

Hi mondaysoff,

I have it tested on two PC with new installations of DCS and it works everytime.

Try the "helipads_only" file from dropbox if it works. You can also check the log files for errors.

I have uploaded a "helipads_only" file to dropbox.

Yes you're the best !!!!

Thanks Upuaut, best regards.

The oilrig is fantastic but i have a massive FPS drop near it. From 60 to 24 over the helipad.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4