=BURNING SKIES= WWII Server

eekz

can You forever BAN player with nick "Sukebe" for repeated team killing... please

F-15E | F-14A/B

P-51D | P-47D | Mosquito FB Mk VI |Spitfire | Fw 190D | Fw 190A | Bf 109K |  WWII Assets Pack

Normandy 2 | The Channel | Sinai | Syria | PG | NTTR | South Atlantic 

F/A-18 | F-86 | F-16C | A-10C | FC-3 | CA | SC |

can You forever BAN player with nick "Sukebe" for repeated team killing... please

Saburo>

As mentioned in chat, my apologies. Wasn't intentional, thought you were a 109.

I'd also appreciate you keeping your comments on a rather more polite manner.

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.

Automatic ban for teamkill works at the server. It requires 3 teamkills until a temporary ban. Also Sukebe apologized, so I think it wasn't really intentional.

However, please be more attentive.

Куплю B-17, можно B-24. B-29 не предлагать!

Burning Skies

=Burning Skies= @ Facebook

Black dot mod

Hi,

Love your server - most played one by a mile!

Just wondering if you could explain how to add the black dot mod as a mission file. Making a coop campaign for P51/Spits and it would be really useful for VR players.

Thanks

Hi,

Love your server - most played one by a mile!

Just wondering if you could explain how to add the black dot mod as a mission file. Making a coop campaign for P51/Spits and it would be really useful for VR players.

Thanks

Open any multiplayer track file from the server with something like WinRAR or 7Zip and copy Config folder. Then open your coop mission in the same way and paste Config folder there.

Burning Skies

Open any multiplayer track file from the server with something like WinRAR or 7Zip and copy Config folder. Then open your coop mission in the same way and paste Config folder there.

Legend! Thanks so much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anybody else experiencing a freeze when dropping bombs on the mission 2 targets? I noticed this only on those 3 tanks, all other targets are bombable. As soon as I drop the bomb, the game freezes until I'm dead because of a crash to the ground :/

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Looking forward to it, Belsimtek!:thumbup:

Anybody else experiencing a freeze when dropping bombs on the mission 2 targets? I noticed this only on those 3 tanks, all other targets are bombable. As soon as I drop the bomb, the game freezes until I'm dead because of a crash to the ground :/

Freeze can happen when someone spawns in a plane. Never heard about on-bomb-drop freeze. I'm interested too if it happens to anyone else.

Burning Skies

Also, question of the day:

Is it worth putting B-17s into the mission before new damage model is in the game?

Even considering the fact that it could bring pvp air battles to higher altitude, I dont find

to be much fun...

What do you think?

Personally I don’t think so, as much as I would like to see the fight go higher, I just don’t think having arbitrary bombers flying around will do it. I think they’ll just get ignored and players will continue to focus on ground targets and lower altitude fighting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I think they’ll just get ignored and players will continue to focus on ground targets and lower altitude fighting.

On ACG WW2 server it's pretty often when red pilots chase B-17's (though I myself seldom go there). The other thing is that bombers might break A2A pilots' statistics.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

=BURNING SKIES= WWII Server

On ACG WW2 server it's pretty often when red pilots chase B-17's (though I myself seldom go there). The other thing is that bombers might break A2A pilots' statistics.

From my experience on ACG that hasn’t been the case. I’m not saying players don’t fly up there, I just personally haven’t seen much of it. You could always add it to the mission and give it a trial period and see how it works out. I would love for the fight to get higher and off the deck and I could always be wrong. I’m not sure how the A2A stats work, but I get what your saying. If they count then it skews the stats and if they don’t count then what’s the point? Unless you split the stats from PvP and AI bombers.

Edited by Campbell

I might just speak for myself, but for me the statistics isn't a real big deal.

From this I cannot buy me anything ...

In my opinion it would be great to have those bombers. Maybe let them come in waves and fly over certain airfields.

It would be a great thing for the allied side to protect those and for the axis to intercept them.

For me this would be more immersive than searching single fighters in the sky.

sigpic.png.4d2403c54e341ae5cf45e3309e87cb2c.png

FYI:

Considering the fact that currently in the game number of points for killed WWII ship is unreasonably high, all players who destroyed ship during April 2017 season will get 100 points per ship instead of 2500 when ground ranking will be calculated.

Burning Skies

Evreux - Repair on the Roof

I had landed at Evreux and my FW-190 needed repair. So I rolled into one of the hangars and requested repair. When the repair started I was lifted up through the roof of the hangar which was funny. But after the repair my aircraft stayed on the roof and that was not funny. Should this be reported as a bug?

Evreux_Repair.thumb.jpg.21867971f6bdab2f4bbe24ffda98c020.jpg

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5

I had landed at Evreux and my FW-190 needed repair. So I rolled into one of the hangars and requested repair. When the repair started I was lifted up through the roof of the hangar which was funny. But after the repair my aircraft stayed on the roof and that was not funny. Should this be reported as a bug?

It was already reported...

This is very old and known feature-bug :). I'm sure developers are aware of it, not sure about if they gonna fix it tho

Edited by eekz

Burning Skies

Teamspeak Server Active?

I've been trying to connect to TS using "burningskies.voice-server.ru" yesterday and today, but all I get is "Failed to connect to server".

Has the address changed?

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5

We stopped maintaining it due to low demand

Oh, that would explain not only why I couldn't find it, but also why I couldn't ask my fellow allies whether they were near me before accidentally shooting down a Mustang (as us VR users are rather stuffed for ID purposes).

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.

Hey Eekz, I don’t normally complain about such things but I had a great flight this evening. I only died twice in game, a black out and a bail out. For some reason the in game stats gave me 5 deaths. I have no idea where they came from????

We stopped maintaining it due to low demand

That's a pity! What alternative for voice communication? I cannot effectively coordinate with buddies using the chat.

LeCuvier

Hey Eekz, I don’t normally complain about such things but I had a great flight this evening. I only died twice in game, a black out and a bail out. For some reason the in game stats gave me 5 deaths. I have no idea where they came from????

Probably in-game stat table has some kind of bug or something. Web-stats says you have 3 deaths in April.

Burning Skies