New Missions and Training

Chinga

Guys..for those of you with FC3. Just download the stand alone Su-27 module. Go ahead and install it. Then navigate to the SU-27 module missions folder and copy them into your FC3 missions folder and you will have the training missions and a few new instant action missions as well thumbup.gif

Guys..for those of you with FC3. Just download the stand alone Su-27 module. Go ahead and install it. Then navigate to the SU-27 module missions folder and copy them into your FC3 missions folder and you will have the training missions and a few new instant action missions as well thumbup.gif

Nice! Thanks for the heads-up!

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

We have to dl the modules if we already have FC3?

Sad....

i7 2600k -- Noctua NH-D14--Asrock Z75 Pro3--ASUS GTX970 Strix --16Go Ripjaws X 1333--Thermaltake Smart M650--CoolerMaster Silencio 652S--AOC E2752VQ-- Sandisk Extreme II 480GB--Saitek X-52 Pro --SAITEK PZ35 Pedals

First post...fix worked for me. Although the two landing training missions have several bugs with them. The first one doesn't trigger properly at way point 2 and the difficult landing mission seems to have problems with way points triggers as well. Need to play them again to figure it out properly.

Also, was the campaign looked at? I can never get passed mission 3. I do all it requests but it won't complete properly.

The missions missing for FC3 is a reported bug.

Why don't they post them on the user dl page? That can't possibly be difficult, or time consuming.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

FC3 owners just need to activate the update feature to get the Su-27. No big deal.

So...Mr. Smarty tell us please, how can we do it using Steam platform? Sorry, but in my opinion it's a shame that high-level aircraft developer can produce high-quality simulations and cannot make reliable update services (remember problems with wrong directory path in previous update?).

Waaaaa

Quick question:

Where am I supposed to put the four folders under \DCS World 1.2.7\Mods\aircraft\Su-27\Missions\EN ??

a. \DCS World 1.2.7\Mods\aircraft\Flaming Cliffs\Missions\EN\FC2

b. \DCS World 1.2.7\Mods\aircraft\Flaming Cliffs\Missions\EN

c. \DCS World 1.2.7\Mods\aircraft\Flaming Cliffs\Missions\EN\Training

Or a different folder entirely?

- Ice