Something for you F18 Cockpit builders!

Griffon26

I just found a nice website where you can buy parts to build a f18 Homecokpit.

http://www.thesimulatorstore.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=frontpage&Itemid=1

Or maybe you just take a quick look for design templates?

maybe I could help you with that link.

Regards Griffon26

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Never parachute into an area you've just bombed

You never have too much fuel, unless you burn.

Haha ^^

No worrie Kuky :thumbup:

I know how that feels :helpsmilie:

but if were honest, it makes much more fun to build one from scratch without any expensive high quality, extreme reality, easy to assemble and all work done kit... oh wait why am I not rich too :cry:

Regards :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Never parachute into an area you've just bombed

You never have too much fuel, unless you burn.

This guys is dreamin with those prices. I almost :puke:when I saw a single strip panel maybe 1.5" x 6" long for $85.00. Not even back lit, just a single piece of plastic with a few words engraved on it. And then there is the whole quality thing. One panel has switch holes with an engraved circle around each hole except the circles and the holes don't line up with each other properly:doh:. If I made that panel I would have thrown it out and started over.:disgust: :no_sad:

I know everyone is free to ask whatever they want for their product but it really gets my blood pressure up to see stuff like that. And of course that just my opinion. We are all free to buy and sell whatever we want at whatever price we want.

Regards

John W

aka WarHog.

My Cockpit Build Pictures...

John Wall

My Arduino Sketches ... https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-Dc0Wd9C5l3uY-cPj1iQD3iAEHY6EuHg?usp=sharing

WIN 10 Pro, i8-8700k @ 5.0ghz, ASUS Maximus x Code, 16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum Ram,

AIO Water Cooler, M.2 512GB NVMe,

500gb SSD, EVGA GTX 1080 ti (11gb), Sony 65” 4K Display

VPC MongoosT-50, TM Warthog Throttle, TRK IR 5.0, Slaw Viper Pedals

Yeah with those prices I think someone fall off the bed 1 too many times.

i7-4820k @ 3.7, Windows 7 64-bit, 16GB 1866mhz EVGA GTX 970 2GB, 256GB SSD, 500GB WD, TM Warthog, TM Cougar MFD's, Saitek Combat Pedals, TrackIR 5, G15 keyboard, 55" 4K LED

With those prices they better give you a pilot grade with every item you buy

My rig specs:

Intel Core i7 4770 @3.4Ghz // Corsair 16GB DDR3 // MoBo Asus Z87K // HDD 1TB 7200RPM // eVGA Nvidia GTX 760GT 2GB DDR5 // LG 3D 47" 1920x1080 // Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS // Saitek Combat Pro Pedals // Thrustmaster MFD Cougar pack // PS3 Eye + FTNOIR

Well guys instead of complaining on how high his prices are could you tell me reasonable price for accurate in scale back light able panels, knobs, Main Instrument panels , Glare shields,?

https://www.shapeways.com/shops/a-10c-warthog-supplies

https://forum.dcs.world/topic/133818-deadmans-cockpit-base-plans/#comment-133824

CNCs and Laser engravers are great but they can't do squat with out a precise set of plans.

Well guys instead of complaining on how high his prices are could you tell me reasonable price for accurate in scale back light able panels, knobs, Main Instrument panels , Glare shields,?

Not that much, but then again.....I don't care if it's 100% spot on. If it's 1/4 inch off or the lettering is slightly high.....no big deal. Not many people can afford $100 for a tiny panel.

i7-4820k @ 3.7, Windows 7 64-bit, 16GB 1866mhz EVGA GTX 970 2GB, 256GB SSD, 500GB WD, TM Warthog, TM Cougar MFD's, Saitek Combat Pedals, TrackIR 5, G15 keyboard, 55" 4K LED