ISVA/USN flyable mods

Maybe it was the Carl Vinson, cause I've been trying some more with CVN 77 with no issues.

So when I takeoff from CVN 77 it's like there is an invisible ramp like the Russian carrier. Is that correct?

Also when I select 1 in the turn for downwind it changes to landing mode and all the stuff works (G/S LOC, the ball, the Square on the carrier) But no paddles calls.

Thanks for the assistance!

Cheers,

Wingnut

:thumbup:[sIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/27wvRIj.png[/sIGPIC]

No one is trying to make you use them :) , this thread just lets you know they exist.

The A-7 and A-10A pits are very similar in appearance, am not sure it's really worth the time trying to make one for a freeware flyable mod.

The weird part is when you are flying the SLUF and you see your squad mates on your wing the illusion that you're in an A-7 is very convincing.

A few of the Stingers have told me it feels like they're sitting in the A-7.

Screen_150905_083206_800.jpgi.gif

p.s.Good work-good flight VFA-113.You hold VNAO in the hand.

Edited by ALF7

Онлайн-MG:joystick:

"Страшнее Шилки зверя нет".

"ПИСДРУНС СС ПП".

"Носи ППК с молоду-любить будешь до старости".

"СА-Танки решают все!"

"- А мы, старшина, ни за первую и не за вторую… Мы – за третью. За эту… За как её?.. За Родину!"

__|77|________:::::: =}-

\~~~~~~~~~/~~~~~~~ NAVAL AVIATION FAN ~~~~~~~

Wish I could edit the loadout. The inboard pylons shouldn't be able to use MERs, only TERs, and the inside of those can't be filled if there's an AIM-9 on the fuselage (this can be done with the forbidden = tag), and the AGM-88 should be available (even if the players can't use it).

Awesome photo Sir!

Thank you so much to you and your friends for making this mod ALF7. Sorry I wasn't available tonight, I will be for next weeks cruise.

ALF7 you and any of your comrades are welcome to fly alongside the Stingers in our missions.

I today flight away one training on night landing with command LSO and understood that I am the full beginner(noob).:)

Edited by ALF7

"ПИСДРУНС СС ПП".

"СА-Танки решают все!"

"- А мы, старшина, ни за первую и не за вторую… Мы – за третью. За эту… За как её?.. За Родину!"

Wish I could edit the loadout. The inboard pylons shouldn't be able to use MERs, only TERs, and the inside of those can't be filled if there's an AIM-9 on the fuselage (this can be done with the forbidden = tag), and the AGM-88 should be available (even if the players can't use it).
Mod the national and for fans of deck aircraft . Completions are only welcomed.
Edited by ALF7

"ПИСДРУНС СС ПП".

"СА-Танки решают все!"

I'm afraid I don't understand what you mean.

:) work payload

"ПИСДРУНС СС ПП".

"СА-Танки решают все!"

Hi guys.... I have installed these mods ( the A-7, F-14 & F-18C) and cant get in the pit to fly them.

All parts have been installed as their folder layout dictates but when I choose them to fly in my mission (they are sleeted to be "clients") the AI is in the pit and takes over.

any ideas what I did wrong?

i7 8700K @ 4.4Ghz, 16G 3200 RAM, Nvidia 1080Ti, T16000 HOTAS, TIR5, 75" DLP Monitor

I have the same issue as Jeffyd123. Just cant get in the pit. AI has control no matter if I select player or client in SP. Also tried MP with same results.

Both the A-7 and the F18C Flyable mods produce the same results. I search of the forums found a similar issue with flyable mods failing after performing a DCS World update and the error was in the entry.lua file. But that is way beyond my pay grade so I hope someone has an idea whats going on here.

Hi Someone know if I can take off from the carrier with the A-7?

Yes you can! We are doing it in our missions with the VFA-113 Stingers.

Aircraft ’spawn’ immediately aft of Catapult #1 Jet Blast Deflector.

Pilots should taxi around the raised JBD and line up on Cat 1 or 2.

Catapults 3 & 4 do not benefit from the ski-jump effect and should not be used for launching aircraft.

F-15C-User-Bar-ACM.v2.jpg

MapleFlagMissions - Read Our Blog for Updates

I have the same issue as Jeffyd123. Just cant get in the pit. AI has control no matter if I select player or client in SP. Also tried MP with same results.

Both the A-7 and the F18C Flyable mods produce the same results. I search of the forums found a similar issue with flyable mods failing after performing a DCS World update and the error was in the entry.lua file. But that is way beyond my pay grade so I hope someone has an idea whats going on here.

Do you have the Flaming Cliffs 3 or A-10A modules?

These mods use the cockpit from the A-10A so if you don`t have the module that might be stopping you from getting in.

F-15C-User-Bar-ACM.v2.jpg

MapleFlagMissions - Read Our Blog for Updates

Yes you can! We are doing it in our missions with the VFA-113 Stingers.

Aircraft ’spawn’ immediately aft of Catapult #1 Jet Blast Deflector.

Pilots should taxi around the raised JBD and line up on Cat 1 or 2.

Catapults 3 & 4 do not benefit from the ski-jump effect and should not be used for launching aircraft.

Thanks, ANd How do you do to use the catapult?, I never Take off from a carrier and I don´t know how it´s