Joint Warrior 15-1 - Community Event

104th_Maverick

<51>Shaman, flying A-10C for the Team 1 or Su-25T slot, prioritizing in this order.

I am back near my flight pit for only this opportunity :) Now being a daddy since April and in different country, it's complicated! :)

Congrats Shaman! that's life changing for sure :)

FYI, sign up for Team 1 (Blue) is via Frostie for 51st pilots and Maverick for 104th pilots.

banner_discordBannerDimensions_500w.jpg

Situational Awareness: https://sa-sim.com/ | The Air Combat Dojo: https://discord.gg/Rz77eFj

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We've got a couple guys who haven't reported in for some time and we need to replace them. I'm compiling the final roster that I'll post after I can reach a couple people, but for now can you remove VCVW-14 Striker, VCVW-14 SageOT, and 929th-Bob and give us two more off the reserve list please?

Thank you!

Bob, you'd better show up fella :D

We still have to drop SageOT and Striker and would like 2 off of the reserve list.

Below is our full lineup:

Participant Name Nationality Aircraft Selection

1 S77th-pyromaniac4002 USA F-15C

2 S77th-Doktormarg USA F-15C

3 S77th-Frollo USA F-15C

4 S77th-Gabriel8387 Canada F-15C

5 S77th-Bandit Venezuela F-15C

6 S77th-Mataman USA A-10C

7 S77th-Arctic USA A-10C

8 S77th-Tracerfacer USA A-10C

9 S77th-Alphaskoom USA A-10C

10 S77th-Cygon_Parrot Ecuador Su-25T

11 Vampyre USA F-15C

12 KombatMilc USA Su-27

13 SF-Bushmanni Finland F-15C

14 SF-Ocelot Finland F-15C

15 SF-Razer Finland F-15C

16 Oberst Zeisig Germany F-15C

17 =Pedro= ? F-15C

18 M.K. AlMehrizi ? A-10C

19 S77th-Andrew N. USA F-15C

20 S77th-BuDa718 USA F-15C

21 Erik USA F-15C

22 S77th-Hawss USA F-15C

23 -open-

24 -open-

Edited by pyromaniac4002

Alright, this is the final taw.net roster showing up tonight.

1. Panthir Greece F-15C

2. Goldshe Latvia F-15C

3. SMooSHu Netherlands F-15C

4. BlueKnight Israel F-15C

5. AlephRo Moldova F-15C

6. redcoreSix Germany F-15C

7. Napoleon Norway F-15C

8. OverG Norway F-15C

9. Marcranger Denmark F-15C

10. Coxy UK F-15C

11. ACEL UK F-15C

12. Tictaq UK A-10C

13. Aikido USA A-10C

14. Killdain USA Su-25T

Changelog:

• Thirdrail and Scorch from reserve replacing Striker and Sage in Red Team.
  • Erik and Random_Pilot added to Reserve list
  • Squadron Roster Change: 5 pilots for TAW and 3 pilots for S77th

Updated Roster and Reserve lists here: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=144420

S!

banner_discordBannerDimensions_500w.jpg

Situational Awareness: https://sa-sim.com/ | The Air Combat Dojo: https://discord.gg/Rz77eFj

Congrats Shaman! that's life changing for sure :)

FYI, sign up for Team 1 (Blue) is via Frostie for 51st pilots and Maverick for 104th pilots.

Thank You! Staying this weekend in Warsaw especially for this event.:joystick: Already signed, all systems tested and ready to GO:pilotfly:

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

One of our members, Marcranger, can't make it. PhysGun, Israel, F-15 will replace him.

We also have another internal stand in, SilentGun, USA, F-15, just in case some other member pulls off some shenanigans. Or if the event is short in replacements in total.

Thanks to organisers. Great time. Congrats to Blue.

Praise to TAW pilots - good flying. I think we screwed up at the end. Next time will be better i`m sure. :thumbup:

GL to finalists!

Edited by Falcon_S

Немој ништа силом, узми већи чекић!

MSI Tomahawk MAX | Ryzen 7 3700x | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | RX 5700 XT OC Red Dragon 8GB | VPC Throttle CM3 + VPC Constellation ALPHA on VPC WarBRD Base | HP Reverb G2

Youtube Follow Me on TWITCH! 

I'd like to apologise to all those that turned up for the parallel event Orange vs Red coalitions which was unfortunately cancelled due to server issues.

The match has been rescheduled for tomorrow in place of the pre-planned final.

Thanks guys for showing up on time, so sorry it turned into a bit of a sour occasion for you. Also extra apologies to those that won't be able to show tomorrow.

"[51☭] FROSTIE" #55

51st PVO "BISONS"

Fastest MiG pilot in the world - TCR'10

https://100kiap.org

Great event. Thanks to TAW for making it a good challenge.

Looking at Tacview, 2h 44min saw TAW Physgun firing 2 x 120Cs at me. In the event his first 120C got me but Tacview shows it hit the ground far behind me. (Far being 100-200m.) Great work Physgun and good use of terrain when defensive, completely lost you on radar and I stayed hot too long. Nice job.

Best moment to me: Blaze>>TAW_ACEL>>>Riptide (somewhere at the end of the DCS map - Turkey i think :megalol: ) - i can imagine ts conversation :D

Немој ништа силом, узми већи чекић!

MSI Tomahawk MAX | Ryzen 7 3700x | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | RX 5700 XT OC Red Dragon 8GB | VPC Throttle CM3 + VPC Constellation ALPHA on VPC WarBRD Base | HP Reverb G2

Youtube Follow Me on TWITCH! 

I'd like to apologise to all those that turned up for the parallel event Orange vs Red coalitions which was unfortunately cancelled due to server issues.

The match has been rescheduled for tomorrow in place of the pre-planned final.

Thanks guys for showing up on time, so sorry it turned into a bit of a sour occasion for you. Also extra apologies to those that won't be able to show tomorrow.

No problem Frostie, things happens! lets try to gather everybody for tomorrow!

RuSh

Once again, top notch competition, organization, and fun. Fantadtic flying with my Serbian and Slovakian teammates and holding on in the Russian fighters until the very end. Gk Blaze! I felt like a kamikaze pilot being one of the last 2 pilots left.

Also, I really like the idea behind JW. There are pilots like me who will never have time to commit to a squadron and events like these which are open to lone wolves opens up the DCS community.

Suggestion for future JWs: I would like to see events with only older fighters like mig-21s and the Korean fighters or limit the fighter payloads to 80s or earlier. The strikers don't seem to have much of a chance with the high proportion of 4th Gen fighters. I would also recommend a higher mix of ground pounders. It'll give them a chance and the ground war won't seem like a side show. (Also, is there a way to not shoe kill messages? That kills immersion and gives unreal SA. My 2 cents.)

Thanks again to everyone for a great event.

Excellent initiative. Great Battle! Thank you 104.

My Hardware: ROG Strix X570-F Gaming - AMD 5600X @ 4.7 ghz - G.SKILL TRIDENT 32GB DDR4 3200 (14-14-14-34 CL) - GigaByte 3080ti OC 12gb - Corsair MP600 Force 1TB - 2 x EVO Nvme 500GB - Virpil Warbird Base T-50CM2 and TM Throttle + Trackhat + G25 + AOC AG271QG 27"

My Modules: JF-17, F-16C, AV-8N/A, F-18C, ASJ37, MiG-15Bis, MiG-21Bis, Fw-190D, Bf-109K, P-51D, F-86F, Ka-50 III, UH-1H, Mi-8MTV2, NS430, FC3, A-10C, Mirage 2000C, L-39, F-5E-3, SA342, Spitfire, AH-64, Mirage F-1CE.

My Maps: Nevada, Normandy, Persian Gulf, Syria, South Atlantic.

Big thanks to 104th and 51th, to, is my first event after a long time and it was great :thumbup:

except that I was shot down :pilotfly: :doh:

also thanks my serbian friend an turborush excuse me my stupid mistake :)

Edited by SVK_Motas

Best moment to me: Blaze>>TAW_ACEL>>>Riptide (somewhere at the end of the DCS map - Turkey i think :megalol: ) - i can imagine ts conversation :D

LOL yeah that was funny. I guess he probably STT'd Rip so that's why he didn't see me. Although I don't recall him saying he's being hardlocked. Our SA was a little behind us there :D