SH-3 Sea King

Hi to all community members. Some weeks ago, a group of flightsim enthusiasts decided to start an ambitious and exciting project, the SH-3 Sea King. I want to show you some pictures of it.

alpha_1_zpshwkydlax.jpg

alpha_3_zpsnp9o9lg2.jpg

alpha_2_zpsjauas9wu.jpg

We are going to work hard to try to give to the DCS community this legend of the naval aviation. We think that the Sea King will be a very good allied of the Hornet and the Tomcat, and we dream with the day when we will be inside the SH-3 cockpit in a carrier deck filled with both aircrafts around.

We are still taking our first steps and we know that we have a long way to finish it, but we will do our best efforts to do a good job that like to all of you.

I don't want to finish without mention that one of our members is Silver Dragon an old well known member of this forum.

We hope that this project excites you as much as we.

Thanks.

Edited by 51_Blade

I'll be looking forward to hearing more! looks great so far! :thumbup:

"Long life It is a waste not to notice that it is not noticed that it is milk in the title." Amazon.co.jp review for milk translated from Japanese

"Amidst the blue skies, A link from past to future. The sheltering wings of the protector..." - ACE COMBAT 4

"Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight"-Psalm 144:1 KJV

i5-4430 at 3.00GHz, 8GB RAM, GTX 1060 FE, Windows 7 x64

Nice one I have a whole Sqdn living over the hill from me but they are leaving us at the end of the month

http://www.raf.mod.uk/rafboulmer/

http://www.thejournal.co.uk/news/north-east-news/raf-boulmer-search-rescue-helicopters-4396054

i5 8600k@5.2Ghz, Asus Prime A Z370, 32Gb DDR4 3000, GTX1080 SC, Oculus Rift CV1, Modded TM Warthog Modded X52 Collective, Jetseat, W10 Pro 64

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Omg. This looks very 3rd party ;) (you know what i meanrofessional) Man, it's wonderful

Bye, SU

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 GHz, GIGABYTE (AMD) Radeon R9 280X Series @ 3GB Video, ATI Radeon / Realtek HD SoundCard, GIGABYTE FX-990GAUD Motherboard, Samsung 840EVO SSD @ 120GB, WD Caviar Blue @ 1TB

Looks great! Good luck!

Scripts: Complete Transport And Logistics Deployment - CTLD / CTLD Examples - Lots of example of how to use CTLD

CSAR Script - Downed Pilot Rescue / Dedicated Server Script - Automatically launch DCS Multiplayer server at startup

Range Scoring Script - Get scores and counts hits on targets for gunnery or bombs / SimpleSlotBlock - Multiplayer dynamic Slot Blocking Script

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required! :)

DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord

Great call! I'm beginning to see many developers coming to DCS

My rig specs:

Intel Core i7 4770 @3.4Ghz // Corsair 16GB DDR3 // MoBo Asus Z87K // HDD 1TB 7200RPM // eVGA Nvidia GTX 760GT 2GB DDR5 // LG 3D 47" 1920x1080 // Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS // Saitek Combat Pro Pedals // Thrustmaster MFD Cougar pack // PS3 Eye + FTNOIR

Very nice choice ! Don't forget a Belgian skin ;]

+1 I know one of the pilots, and the niece of one of my wife's friends is also one of the pilots.

Regards Sleuth

Windows 8.1 with Media Centre

CPU: Intel i7-2600 @3.40Ghz (8CPU)

RAM: 8192MB

DirectX: 11

Graphics NVidia GeForce GTX670 4GB

Display (1920 x 1080)

Audio: Realtek High Definition Audio

Thrustmaster Warthog

Thrustmaster Cougar MFD Pack

Saitek Combat Flight Pedals

DCS World with A10c & UH1

FSX, FS9, CFS3, CFS2, LoMAC, Falcon 4 AF

Hi, 51 Blade

This is very good news. If you achieve a good level of fidelity and good visuals, then I am certainly going to support your efforts with a purchase. Having said that, I've worked on mods for other games myself as part of larger groups, and I know about the pressures that exist. I hope you take your time, that you plan far ahead and that you aim at realistic goals from an early point. :)

Hi again. Thanks for all your positive comments, the team is very excited with this response.

I want to show you a couple of pics of the work done this week in the flotation gear and some cockpit panels.

alpha_6_zps2e2nsowi.jpg

alpha_8_zpsdm7xg9jf.jpg

alpha_7_zps9qr0jim7.jpg

alpha_4_zpsrufeelpq.jpg

ARC-159_zps3fnh5wwx.jpg

paneles%20IzDcho_zps3nc6txkm.jpg

The King goes on :thumbup:

Edited by 51_Blade