Multiplayer backseat is working!

Pikey

Huey should of been first since it was pretty much finished anyway but maybe it has to be done from the ground up. Can't wait to have co-pilot doing his thing and some buddies in the door guns.

Well, so far, all the L-39 has is a new camera location, so it's not a big thing to be missing out on.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Huey should of been first since it was pretty much finished anyway but maybe it has to be done from the ground up. Can't wait to have co-pilot doing his thing and some buddies in the door guns.

lol yeah...or being one of the door gunners and the pilot either quits or lags out. :thumbup:

AMD AM4 Ryzen7 3700X 3.6ghz/MSI AM4 ATX MAG X570 Tomahawk DDR4/32GB DDR4 G.Skill 3600mhz/1TB 970 Evo SSD/ASUS RTX2070 8gb Super

Pic please ;)

I think that one requires video. :lol:

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

The wife has romantic intentions for this whole friogging weekend. Anniversery weekend,:music_whistling: DCS is more impotant!! I am not getting oppertunity to tryout my shny L-39 yet., Its parked in the DCS hangar..:helpsmilie:

Does MP cockpit works in the Mi-8 and UH-1 too?

met vriendelijke groet,

Михель

"умный, спортсмен, комсомолетс"

[sIGPIC]159th_pappavis.jpg[/sIGPIC]

[TABLE]SPECS: i9-9900K 32gigs RAM, Geforce 2070RTX, Creative XFi Fata1ity, TIR5, Valve Index & HP Reverb, HOTAS Warthog, Logitech G933 Headset, 10Tb storage.[/TABLE]

Hopefully this opens the door for multicrew UH1,MI8 an F-14 upon release, be nice to be a commander in say the M1 also or any other CA vehicles with commander mg's, maybe binoculars options for spotting etc but this is getting a lil offtopic so I'll end there :D:music_whistling:

Hell yes! Bring on that F-15E!! Mud hen mud hen mud hen hen hen...

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Twitch:

My Specs:

i7 8700K, 32gig Corsair DDR4 3000Mhz, 2080ti, Obutto R3volution, VKB Gunfighter Mk.III MCG Pro EN, Warthog Throttle, Saitek Combat Pedals, Oculus Rift S

MMSOBGYTAST!

Surprise :)

Wags, mastering the art of the understatement

:thumbup:

Thermaltake View 91, Z390 Gigabyte Aorus Ultra, i9 9900K, Corsair H150i Pro, 32Gb Trident Z 3200, Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 2080ti, Corsair AX1200i, Warthog A-10 Hotas, MFG Crosswind pedals, TiR5 Pro, HP Reverb Pro

Yeah sorry I had to sleep eventually, Videos today. It's just working really well, the solution for desync is unobtrusive and I like it.

So it is a major deal for multiplayer, we can do instructor training, talk ons, simulate failures. Matt may have said it's only ride along, but that's a huge understatement, one of the guys was on finals in the L-39 and looking for the flaps control as he couldnt find it, Smudge, in the back seat drops the hood and the guy plows into the ground. They are still laughing about this, this morning!

What we were doing was a bit of dogfighting, you would be amazed what someone in the backseat can call out, you can time scissors better, when to turn, judge if the bandit is 3/9 gaining, if he can fire, when to jink, and thats before we get to navigation assistance, spotting and stuff we haven't tried. I might even buy a copy for the wife now and see how that goes....!

I'm going to say it, it's a surprise that's GAME CHANGING. It makes this aircraft something that's a first for consumers, it's really not to be under rated at all. When we get to the F-14 you hearts will stop.

Thanks again Eagle Dynamics!

• Like 1

SIMPLE SCENERY SAVING * SIMPLE GROUP SAVING * SIMPLE STATIC SAVING *

Great news!

Looking forward to try it out in my UH-1H and AH-64A oooh wait, just woke up from my daydream and realised the AH-64A was just part of that, at least for now ;)

Better get my HOTAS functional now...

/KC

Edited by KeyCat