DCS: AJS-37 Viggen Discussion

VEPR 12

i don't think it is going to be released today.

but if they have something to show on livestream, it should mean that release is very close!

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

Is anyone recording the Twitch stream? Unfortunately, where I live, it will be streaming at like 4am, so I won't be able to watch it live :( Can't really pull an all-nighter this week with my present workload.

| Windows 10 | I7 4790K @ 4.4ghz | Asus PG348Q | Asus Strix 1080TI | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 2400 DDR3 | Asrock Fatal1ty Z97 | Samsung EVO 850 500GB (x2) | SanDisk 240GB Extreme Pro | Coolermaster Vanguard S 650Watt 80+ | Fractal Design R4 | VirPil T-50 | MFG Crosswind Graphite | KW-908 JetSeat Sim Edition | TrackIR 5 |

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Good to know, yes I think we're in the same time zone. I'm not that familiar with Twitch, so good to know there is a record feature :)

| Windows 10 | I7 4790K @ 4.4ghz | Asus PG348Q | Asus Strix 1080TI | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 2400 DDR3 | Asrock Fatal1ty Z97 | Samsung EVO 850 500GB (x2) | SanDisk 240GB Extreme Pro | Coolermaster Vanguard S 650Watt 80+ | Fractal Design R4 | VirPil T-50 | MFG Crosswind Graphite | KW-908 JetSeat Sim Edition | TrackIR 5 |

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

4 hours and 43 minutes to go boys! :D

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

I will be back from High-school early to witness Mjolnir strike! :D

Also question, do we know if we'll be able to carry a third anti-shipping missile of the rb-04e or rb-15F models on the centerline hardpoint? (Just curious) :lol:

Also question, do we know if we'll be able to carry a third anti-shipping missile of the rb-04e or rb-15F models on the centerline hardpoint? (Just curious) :lol:

If the AJS version is properly modelled, then: no.

How (s)low can you go

It would be possible to carry a third missile on the centerline but you would not be able to Launch it (but it could be use to transport an extra missile if you went to a different base etc).

And my understand is that during the design faze there were some plans on making the center pylon able to launch anti ship missiles as well but it was decided that the extra fuel was more important (allowing for higher speeds and more time in AFB even on short range missions) so a Centerline tank were to be carried are pretty much all times (in a combat scenario atleast).

As for ingame i would guess we wont be able to even mount one on the centerline, as first it very rare to use that pylon to transport a missile

and secondly you could not launch it even if you could carry it.

Edit : Fixed Typo Thanks RaXha.

Edited by mattebubben

It would be possible to carry a third missile on the centerline but you would not be able to ferry it (but it could be use to transport an extra missile if you went to a different base etc).

You're kind of contradicting yourself there Matte, the correct statement would be:

"It would be possible to carry a third missile on the centerline but you would not be able to FIRE it"

Since ferrying on the centerline pylon was possible as far as i've understood. :book:

Now that i think of it you probably just made a typo! :P

As for ingame i would guess we wont be able to even mount one on the centerline, as first it very rare to use that pylon to transport a missile

and secondly you could not launch it even if you could carry it.

Edit : Fixed Typo Thanks RaXha.

Also, there´s really no point to ferry missiles in game. :P