F-15E?

JazonXD

Footage of the AN/APG-70 in air to ground mode (probably real beam ground mapping) and also its SAR mode.

Can you link a timestamp?

Modules: FC3, A-10C, M2000C, MiG-21bis, F-86F, AV-8B NA, F/A-18C, F-14A/B, F-16C, F-15E, F-4E, A-29, Eurofighter Typhoon, A-6E, MiG-23MLA, Nevada, Persian Gulf, South Atlantic, Syria, Afghanistan

Specs: Intel i7 2600K, Nvidea GTX 980, 16GB RAM, NVMe SSD, Saitek X-55, TrackIR 5, Samsung Odyssey VR

Any news regarding our beloved Mudhen? @=DECOY=

Enviado desde mi VKY-L09 mediante Tapatalk

No change yet. Internal texturing still being worked on before coding begins :)

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Water cooled i9-9900K | Maximus Code XI MB | RTX3090  | 64GB | HP Reverb G2 

Can you say which dev team will make which future project?

Like AV-8B team ->F-15E ?

MiG-19 team -> Sea Harrier ?

Or is this a company secret?

The MiG-19 people are going to work on the MiG-23MLA next.

The AV-8B people are going to work on the F-15E next.

All other modules they have stated interest in are just planned. The only ones they have the licenses to that we know of are the MiG-23MLA & F-15E.

But there must be a lot of crossover since they only have 1 (2?) systems coder(s) & 1 Flight Model programmer afaik.

Modules: FC3, A-10C, M2000C, MiG-21bis, F-86F, AV-8B NA, F/A-18C, F-14A/B, F-16C, F-15E, F-4E, A-29, Eurofighter Typhoon, A-6E, MiG-23MLA, Nevada, Persian Gulf, South Atlantic, Syria, Afghanistan

Specs: Intel i7 2600K, Nvidea GTX 980, 16GB RAM, NVMe SSD, Saitek X-55, TrackIR 5, Samsung Odyssey VR

We have 3 coders and various designers.

The Harrier team will be moving onto the F15 and the Mig 19 team will move onto the Mig23.

However The priority at the moment is the Mig and then the mirage upgrade (aswell as Harrier fixes)

The Harrier team will be moving onto the F15 and the Mig 19 team will move onto the Mig23.

However The priority at the moment is the Mig and then the mirage upgrade (aswell as Harrier fixes)

Mirage UPGRADE? :punk::punk::punk:

You mean update of the 2000C to meets latest DCS VFX, tech standards and so on or a complete new version?

FlighRIG => CPU: RyZen 5900x | RAM: 64GB Corsair 3000Mhz | GPU: nVIDIA RTX 4090 FE | OS Storage: SSD NVMe Samsung 850 Pro 512GB, DCS Storage: SSD NVMe Sabrent 1TB | Device: Multipurpose-UFC, VirPil T-50, TM WARTHOG Throttle, TrackHat, MFD Cougar with screen.

Our Servers => [ITA] Banshee | Krasnodar - PvE | PersianConquest PvE Live Map&Stats | Syria Liberation PvE Conquest

Support us on twitch subscribing with amazon prime account linked, it's free!

Mirage UPGRADE? :punk::punk::punk:

You mean update of the 2000C to meets latest DCS VFX, tech standards and so on or a complete new version?

Folks, The M-2000C is scheduled for systems overhaul. Based on feedback from the Armée de l'Air the following systems will be updated/upgraded:

Poste de Commande Armement (PCA): Weapons Control Panel

Poste de Preparation Armement (PPA): Weapons Configuration Panel

RDI Radar: functionality and control panel.

Poste de Commande Navigation (PCN): Navigation Panel

RWR.

VTH (HUD)

VTB (Radar Display)

HOTAS

NVG

Flight Manual

The functionality of some of these devices will be changed and thus you will have to relearn them again.

The manual will be updated to incorporate these changes.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=227365

Folks, The M-2000C is scheduled for systems overhaul. Based on feedback from the Armée de l'Air the following systems will be updated/upgraded:

Poste de Commande Armement (PCA): Weapons Control Panel

Poste de Preparation Armement (PPA): Weapons Configuration Panel

RDI Radar: functionality and control panel.

Poste de Commande Navigation (PCN): Navigation Panel

RWR.

VTH (HUD)

VTB (Radar Display)

HOTAS

NVG

Flight Manual

The functionality of some of these devices will be changed and thus you will have to relearn them again.

The manual will be updated to incorporate these changes.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=227365

Thanks for the clarifications and hard works done on this plane! Of course thanks to the Armée de l'Air for official feedback!

I keep dreaming about the 2000-5 on DCS :D

FlighRIG => CPU: RyZen 5900x | RAM: 64GB Corsair 3000Mhz | GPU: nVIDIA RTX 4090 FE | OS Storage: SSD NVMe Samsung 850 Pro 512GB, DCS Storage: SSD NVMe Sabrent 1TB | Device: Multipurpose-UFC, VirPil T-50, TM WARTHOG Throttle, TrackHat, MFD Cougar with screen.

Our Servers => [ITA] Banshee | Krasnodar - PvE | PersianConquest PvE Live Map&Stats | Syria Liberation PvE Conquest

Support us on twitch subscribing with amazon prime account linked, it's free!

Thanks for the clarifications and hard works done on this plane! Of course thanks to the Armée de l'Air for official feedback!

I keep dreaming about the 2000-5 on DCS :D

That will come in the future.

We are going to rescan the mirage cockpit in May. And hopefully a -5 cockpit aswell

How many Mig-23 you plan on selling ? If I were you I would invest the time and the money in F-15E, which is supposed to be your blockbaster .. that's my humble opinion.

How many Mig-23 you plan on selling ? If I were you I would invest the time and the money in F-15E, which is supposed to be your blockbaster .. that's my humble opinion.

I'm also US planes fan, but i would prefer to see Soviet MiG-23 rather than F-15E. Because of balance. With MiG-21bis there were two most common Soviet fighters of the cold war. And because it's unusual for Russia to allow to model their semi modern plane.

BTW. Hiring the guy for contact with comminity was really smart move from Razbam.

I'm also US planes fan, but i would prefer to see Soviet MiG-23 rather than F-15E. Because of balance. With MiG-21bis there were two most common Soviet fighters of the cold war. And because it's unusual for Russia to allow to model their semi modern plane.

BTW. Hiring the guy for contact with comminity was really smart move from Razbam.

F15-E > Mig-23 MLA

I'm gonna buy both but I think the MiG-23 is desperately needed in DCS. The JF-17 will fill part of the aircraft gap for Redfor & the MiG-23 will round off redfor for now till more modern Russian aircraft like the MiG-25, SU-27 & MiG-29 are allowed.

Plenty of people want a Mig-23 over an F-15E. The 23 is probably the most advanced Russian aircraft we'll get full fidelity. While the 15E can be added to the growing list of blue gen4 multirole.

Im not sure about that.

I preffer modern, multirole aircraft like F-15E instead of old, retired russian fighter like MiG-23 MLA...

..:NAVY PILOTS ARE THE THE BEST PILOTS:..

Plenty of people want a Mig-23 over an F-15E. The 23 is probably the most advanced Russian aircraft we'll get full fidelity. While the 15E can be added to the growing list of blue gen4 multirole.
I don't think there's so many people that would choose a Mig-23 over the Mudhen