F-15E?

JazonXD

The only way I would buy this module is if they finished the AV8 first.

You know... that is not true. Come on... you know it. :megalol:

ASUS N552VX | i7-6700HQ @ 2.59GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | NVIDIA GF GTX 950M 4 Gb | 250 Gb SSD | 1 Tb HD SATA II Backup | TIR4 | Microsoft S. FF 2+X52 Throttle+Saitek Pedals | Win 10 64 bits

JHMCS, here it is, after 2’ time.

Is that moustache squadron? They seem a bit retarded all of them with the same look lol.

And one of them is way off of his perfect weight, that poor eagle is screaming for more powerful engines xd.

Enviado desde mi SM-G950F mediante Tapatalk

Trust me, it looks very vey very retarded for someone unaware of that tradition, no offense btw

Robin Olds leadership didn’t care much for his stache.

Sometimes it’s not always about caring what other people think.

That wasn’t meant to be offensive either

In the next chapter of my book, "the secrets of being polite and be liked" I explain how to make fun of scottish men wearing skirts

And?

The kilt helps when you have to leave your aircraft as if done properly it can act as supplemental drogue chute.

Edited by Alicatt

Sons of Dogs, Come Eat Flesh

Clan Cameron

In the next chapter of my book, "the secrets of being polite and be liked" I explain how to make fun of scottish men wearing skirts

At very high speed I expect

Modules: [A-10C] [AJS 37] [AV8B N/A] [F-5E] [F-14] [F/A-18C] [FC3] [Ka-50] [M-2000C] [Mig-21 bis] [NTTR] [PG] [SC]

Intel i7-12700F, Nvidia GTX 3080, MSI MPG Z690 Carbon WiFi, 32GB DDR4 @ 1600 MHz, SteelSeries Apex Pro, Razer Basilisk 3

VKB Gunfighter 3 w/ F-14 grip, Thrustmaster Warthog throttle, Thrustmaster MFD Cougars x2, MFG Crosswind,

DSD Flight Series button controller, XK-24, Oculus Rift (HM-A)

Our is 15 April 1993 and is 15 August 1989

Are these capable of employing SDBs? Those entered service on the Strike Eagle around 2006 (don't pin me on it) but didn't required any hardware modifications IIRC. Can anybody enlighten me? Any chance they will be added to the DCS arsenal?

i5-2400 | 16GB Corsair XMS3 | MSI GTX 970 4GB | 500GB Samsung 850 Evo | TrackIR 5 | TM Warthog | Saitek Rudder Pedals | Windows 10 64 bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Are these capable of employing SDBs? Those entered service on the Strike Eagle around 2006 (don't pin me on it) but didn't required any hardware modifications IIRC. Can anybody enlighten me? Any chance they will be added to the DCS arsenal?

Actually it required quite a bit of both software and hardware modification to give the aicraft smart weapon capability.

Actually it required quite a bit of both software and hardware modification to give the aicraft smart weapon capability.

And there is the dream, crumbled into pieces ':)

i5-2400 | 16GB Corsair XMS3 | MSI GTX 970 4GB | 500GB Samsung 850 Evo | TrackIR 5 | TM Warthog | Saitek Rudder Pedals | Windows 10 64 bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Our is 15 April 1993 and is 15 August 1989

I figured since we are going to have NVG usage in DCS best to make the studs and filter when in NVG.

Also I noticed the Center MPCD, some have BIT and some don't which would be better?

yea after some additional searching i think i found the 1993 manual you were probably referring too.

http://www.avialogs.com/index.php/aircraft/usa/mcdonnelldouglas/f-15eagle/to-1f-15e-1-flight-manual-f-15e-aircraft-revision.html

JHMCS, here it is, after 2’ time.

ahhh my mistake but can razbam actually simulate a 2000s era F15E with JHMCS by merely guesstimating the feature without it it being referenced in the documentation? given one of the devs themselves responded the most modern manual they have in from ,93? ( might be other things missing from modelling for a newer version for the pit or something, like the pertiment Knob for activating it or other modernized electronics?)

Although Lantirn was regarded as Superior to the Hornet Nitehawk of the time period, how much worse would the lantirn be compared to the Lightening 2 AT that we have on the A10? Day and night difference in Resolution and target acquisition accuracy? Sniper XR is better than the L2 AT but i cant find any direct Litening comparisons to the Lantirn, but obviously wagering it is a better due to being a decades newer development

Edited by Kev2go

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

Case/Tower: Corsair Graphite 760tm ,Asus Strix Z790 Motherboard, Intel Core i7 12700k ,Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 64gb ram (3600 mhz) , (Asus strix oc edition) Nvidia RTX 3080 12gb , Evga g2 850 watt psu, Hardrives ; Samsung 970 EVo, , Samsung evo 860 pro 1 TB SSD, Samsung evo 850 pro 1TB SSD,  WD 1TB HDD

ahhh my mistake but can razbam actually simulate a 2000s era F15E with JHMCS by merely guesstimating the feature without it it being referenced in the documentation? given one of the devs themselves responded the most modern manual they have in from ,93? ( might be other things missing from modelling for a newer version for the pit or something, like the pertiment Knob for activating it or other modernized electronics?)

Although Lantirn was regarded as Superior to the Hornet Nitehawk of the time period, how much worse would the lantirn be compared to the Lightening 2 AT that we have on the A10? Day and night difference in Resolution and target acquisition accuracy? Sniper XR is better than the L2 AT but i cant find any direct Litening comparisons to the Lantirn, but obviously wagering it is a better due to being a decades newer development

I think that depend on what support Boeing is willing to give to Razbam (official license).

For the differences between targeting pod performances I don't know if DCS will allow to do it.

We saw with Harrier that FLIR simulation is till problematic.

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi

I think that depend on what support Boeing is willing to give to Razbam (official license).

For the differences between targeting pod performances I don't know if DCS will allow to do it.

Well given that it was just posted above that the F-15E we are getting will use the sniper pod I would imagine that JHMCS would go along with that as they were implemented around the same time frame (Im pretty sure anyway).

I would be very happy with any Strike Eagle we got but it would be really nice if it was on par with the F/A-18C Lot 20 and future F-16C Block 50 we will get.

Also earlier I saw some people debating the implemetation of JHMCS on the F-15E, I believe they are all upgraded and magnetically mapped to use the system...

A lot of photos and videos of Pilots/WSO's without it is the HMD makes your head pretty heavy so if youre flying cross country why wear the extra weight? You can see this in pics of any aircraft in the US inventory that has JHMCS.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Spudknocker DCS World YouTube Channel!!

RTX 2080 Ti - i7-7700K - 32GB RAM - DCS on 1TB EVO 970 M.2 SSD - Logitech X56 HOTAS

Well given that it was just posted above that the F-15E we are getting will use the sniper pod I would imagine that JHMCS would go along with that as they were implemented around the same time frame (Im pretty sure anyway).

I would be very happy with any Strike Eagle we got but it would be really nice if it was on par with the F/A-18C Lot 20 and future F-16C Block 50 we will get.

Also earlier I saw some people debating the implemetation of JHMCS on the F-15E, I believe they are all upgraded and magnetically mapped to use the system...

A lot of photos and videos of Pilots/WSO's without it is the HMD makes your head pretty heavy so if youre flying cross country why wear the extra weight? You can see this in pics of any aircraft in the US inventory that has JHMCS.

JHMCS came quite a bit later than the SNIPER employment.

JHMCS came quite a bit later than the SNIPER employment.

Jhmcs was being equipped operationally as early as 2005. Whilst on paper the first sniper ATP were being issued first in 2005 to strike eagles Lockheed didn't get a contract for mass production of it until 2010.

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

Case/Tower: Corsair Graphite 760tm ,Asus Strix Z790 Motherboard, Intel Core i7 12700k ,Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 64gb ram (3600 mhz) , (Asus strix oc edition) Nvidia RTX 3080 12gb , Evga g2 850 watt psu, Hardrives ; Samsung 970 EVo, , Samsung evo 860 pro 1 TB SSD, Samsung evo 850 pro 1TB SSD,  WD 1TB HDD

It all depends how well razbam can represent the differences between tgp technology

The sniper is regarded as superior to the litening 2 AT apart from the disadvantage of having a bit smaller fov.

Navies atflir has slightly worse quality than litening ( citing the usmc tgp study)

So depending on how its modelled the sniper will be the best tgp and be a notch above every other tgp thus far.

So if by parity to the hornet the the f15e will be better and as for the f16c? That remains to be seen as ed has not confirmed if they are doing a 2000s era upgraded f16cm ( post ccip modernization) which can use either litening or sniper. Or if it will be a earlier version

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

To be fair the av8b is still ea.

So they may work out the flir issues.

Certainly there is some difference in image quality as when you fly the a10 the dedicated litening 2 at tgp has much sharper imaging compared to say the agm65d,s flir imaging in the missile seeker. ( comparing at similar zoom distances) which is effectively 1980s tech

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

Jhmcs was being equipped operationally as early as 2005. Whilst on paper the first sniper ATP were being issued first in 2005 to strike eagles Lockheed didn't get a contract for mass production of it until 2010.

We had SNIPERS during that time frame, and they were in limited numbers to those in the AOR and those prepping to go into the AOR. JHMCS didn’t really begin until about 5 years later.

I was in an operational squadron at that time, so I am very familiar with the actual timeline of it all.

We had SNIPERS during that time frame, and they were in limited numbers to those in the AOR and those prepping to go into the AOR. JHMCS didn’t really begin until about 5 years later.

I was in an operational squadron at that time, so I am very familiar with the actual timeline of it all.

Both Sniper and JHMCS are fair game for inclusion even if going by very entry year of Introduction at a point where they are not adopted by the entire aircraft fleet, and only around in small numbers.

to use another example F/A18C the Hornet is a Circa 2005-06 airplane as per directly stated by ED and it has JHMCS and ATflir that are going to be implemented as it progresses out of Early Acess state. Only 75 Atflirs had been delivered by

by June of 2005, Hardly enough to equip the legacy fleet never minding the Super Hornets of that timeframe

Edited by Kev2go

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

well maybe not for F15's JHMCS wasnt common, but the Hornet is a Circa 2005 airplane as per directly stated by ED and it has JHMCS and ATflir ( which only 75 Atflirs had been delivered by

that very year)

so Both Sniper and JHMCS are fair game for inclusion even if going by entry year of Introduction at a point where they are not adopted by the entire aircraft fleet.

JHMCS did not really exist at all in 2005 on the F-15E, it’s not that it wasn’t common, it wasn’t in any operational units. We were still doing PACS-45 at that point and were still on suite 4, we barely had smart weapon capability in part ofthe fleet. LANTIRN was still the primary pod, and we were migrating from LITENING to SNIPER for the aircraft in theater.

Not sure what the hornet has to do with any of this really.