Mirage 2000 release date

lorfar

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some response from devs will be appreciated in this release matter!

Here are a few post to help you out...

I don't want to be a kill joy but it won't be released tomorrow. We are as anxious as you to release it, but we have to be certain that everything is ready, including the manual!

There is some stuff that needs to be finished before we can release. We are finishing them as we speak (type :) ) so you can have the aircraft ASAP.

No, it won't. And we are not hinting. We just don't want to give a specific date. All of you are acting like children watching the gifts under the Christmas tree. ;) Be patient, you will get it. :book:

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

Well... someone has given the traduction, so I give the second answer, the one who said that : Marcel Dassault

What part of the Mirage 2000 Marcel Dassault drew/ corrected himself ? (Just because the shape didn't please him)

Please French guy don't play :D

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi

Congrats for lesson 2 :) (and thanks to French-monthertongued people for having played nice).

jojo, this one is thougher, you could allow Frenchs to play I think. Just not M2000s nuts.

I was barely a teenager when I learned it :smartass:

Do you know any French aviation enthusiast who's not Mirage 2000 nuts ? :D

ok, play who wants...just not Azrayen :megalol:

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

No, it won't. And we are not hinting. We just don't want to give a specific date. All of you are acting like children watching the gifts under the Christmas tree. ;) Be patient, you will get it. :book:

So, ah, if you could hold off until Friday to release it that would be great. I have it in my cart but can't pay until Friday because my bank is weird with "international transactions." haha I really want that discount for the pre-order.

Alors,

"un bel avion est un avion qui vole bien"

ça veut dire: "a beautiful plane is a plane that flies well"

Interesting but even if this sound correct .. it is not. :)

Well, sometimes our sense of beauty coincides remarkably well with truth/things that work well. I'm sure that's the case in aerodynamics and aircraft design, at least sometimes, but I can only really say for certain regarding my own field of fundamental physics.

Win10 x64 | SSDs | i5 2500K @ 4.4 GHz | 16 GB RAM | GTX 970 | TM Warthog HOTAS | Saitek pedals | TIR5

What part of the Mirage 2000 Marcel Dassault drew/ corrected himself ? (Just because the shape didn't please him)

Please French guy don't play :D

the canopy or nose cone?

Windows 10 Pro 64, I5 4690k @4.6GHz with CAPTIAN 240EX AOI, Samsung 850 EVO ,G Skill Ripjaws 16G RAM, Nvidia GTX 970 STRIX, MSI Z97 GAMING 5, WD Blue 1TB HDD, Seasonic M12 II EVO psu, Track IR 5, Pro Flight X-55 Rhino H.O.T.A.S

Something that doesnt affect aerodynamics too much would be my guess?

Current specs: Windows 10 Home 64bit, i5-9600K @ 3.7 Ghz, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB Samsung EVO 860 M.2 SSD, GAINWARD RTX2060 6GB, Oculus Rift S, MS FFB2 Sidewinder + Warthog Throttle Quadrant, Saitek Pro rudder pedals.

Dorsal fin ? (Guess)

Really I don't know either and I want to know too!

Yep, the tail fin

Mirage 2000 01 in 1978

2000_01_1978.jpg

The same one in 1979

2000_01_1979.jpg

To be fair the website

http://www.escadrilles.org/2011/02/2000-bleus/

Edited by jojo

Mirage fanatic !

Yes.

Which famous Russian engineer was graduated from first French aeronautical school in Paris alongside Marcel Bloch (same year !) ?

Mikhail Gurevich, class of 1913. :smartass:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

-- i7 4790K

-- Club 3D R9 290X Royal Ace SOC

-- Asus Maximus VII Ranger

-- G.Skill Trident X 16GB DDR3-2400 CL10

-- Gelid Tranquillo rev.2

-- Corsair RM850

-- Corsair 760T White

-- Windows 10

Mirage 2000 before it got the refuelling pipe in front of the cockpit is just one of the best looking aircraft ever.

You will end by loving this refuelling pipe... in fact, it's more like a "final french touch", like a mustache. And in "mustache" you have "must".

Moustache-like-a-Boss-Rage-Comic-Shirt.jpg

mirage_2000-c_orange_1.jpg