X52 Giveaway

Zimmerdylan

OK, so here it is: Luck smiled upon me this Christmas. I inherited an X55 Rhino, brand new out of the box. And now, I have a spare X52 laying around.

So I have decided to pay it forward. I am going to give my X52 HOTAS to one of you guys. There are two stipulations on this:

1. You cannot already own one. That would not be paying it forward on my part.

2. I would very much appreciate you paying the shipping on it. Maybe reimburse me when you get the X52. If you live overseas from me, you are going to have to front the shipping. Sorry, I'm a nice guy but Wow!!! Out of country shipping is just too expensive (but much cheaper than an X52). So, I live in the U.S.

I am going to PM a number between 1 and 1000 to SithSpawn to assure that this is a fair deal. The number closest without going over gets the X52.

I am going to be taking numbers until midnight Friday, Jan 8, Arizona time. Any submitted after that will not be counted. I'll check every submitted number and pick the winner as soon as I get done reading through posts. In the event that 2 people pick the same number, I'll take the 1st submission of that number.

I'll announce the person, send em a PM, and mail the unit as soon as I can. I'm a man of my word so you'll get it. The X52 in question is a year old, in good working condition, and is pretty clean and scuff free. It works well. If something goes wrong with it, I am not liable. It worked when it left here. I'm sure that it will be fine when it gets there.

Please be honest and do not submit a number if you already have a good setup. I am doing this because I know the frustration of not having a good rig and not being able to afford one. That is all.

Once I pick, it is done. No arguments, bickering, or whatever. You have not invested anything but a few seconds into getting this thing so you have lost nothing by trying.

GOOD LUCK GUYS!

• Like 2

Want the HOTAS !!!

Hi Zimmerdylan hope everything well, I would like to get the X52 cause I got a Microsoft Sidewinder Precision II for around 15 years and showing some signs of fatigue :joystick: ... my # 55.

Thank's for the giveaway and good luck to everyone !!!

Peace

I hope the number is not X52, X being a random digit :p

Anyway, let's try this: 526!

Thanks a lot for the giveaway, my Saitek Cyborg Evo has served me well for the past 5-6 years, but its deadzone is getting so large I'm starting to have trouble flying. Plus it's not a HOTAS, so here's hoping.

Good luck to everyone else entering!

Very cool that you are doing this!

I'll pick number 77.

Right now, I'm using a Logitech Extreme 3D Pro with the A10-C. Definitely need a better setup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. System specs: Windows 7 Pro, EVGA X58 3x classified 3 MOBO, i7 960 @3.2Ghz, 24Gb Ram, Nvidia EVGA GTX 780ti with 3 Gb VRAM.

12th Gen i7 12700K, MSI Z690 Edge mobo, 32 GB of DDR4-3600 RAM (G.Skill Ripjaws V CL16). 

Gigabyte RTX4080 Eagle OC (Triple Fan, 16GB VRAM), ACER XV322QU 32" IPS monitor (running 2560x1440).

2TB NVMe M.2 Internal SSD (3D TLC NAND PCIe Gen 4 x4).

Windows 11.

That's my predict, but I'm not in the game. :D Just loved your method and I wonder if I am the closest one to your number. :D

Thanks for giveaway anyway. Nice move!

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

Good thing Zimmerdylan,

maybe I am the lucky one. Hope to get rid off my old standard joystick now. :-)

Greetings, Flummi

My guess: 748

Edited by Flummi

PC: Intel Core i7-12700K| Gigabyte Z690 Gaming X DDR4| 2x 32GB DDR4 Kingston Fury Beast (KF436C18BBAK2/64)| PowerColor RX 6800 XT Red Devil| 3x SSD-Drive (one for DCS only)| 3x HDD-Drive| Cougar Panzer Max| custom water cooling| Fedora Linux| Windows 11|

Gear: Meta Quest 3| Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS| MFG Crosswind v2| Leap motion controller|

Thanks for the giveaway! My Logitech 3d pro is getting really old. Number: 333

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

DCS:WWII 1944 BACKER --- Fw. 190D-9 --- Bf. 109K-4 --- P-51D --- Spitfire!

Specs: Intel i7-3770 @3.9 Ghz - NVidia GTX 960 - 8GB RAM - OCz Vertex 240GB SSD - Toshiba 1TB HDD - Corsair CX 600M Power Supply - MSI B75MA-P45 MoBo - Defender Cobra M5

Nice idea, Zimmerdylan! I have already given my old stuff away to friends but will keep this idea in mind for the future. My guess is 137. Thanks and good luck to all!

Justificus

System Specs:

i7 4970K @ 4.8, GTX 1080 SC, 32GB G.Skill DDR 2133,Thermaltake Level 10 Full Tower Case, Noctua NH-D15 6 Cooler, Win 10 Pro, Warthog, CH Pro Pedals, CH Throttle Quadrant, Oculus, 1 32" & 2 19" Monitors

Modules Owned: A-10C I+II, Ka-50, FC3, F-86, Mig-15, Mig21, UH-1H, Mi-8, CA, P-51D, BF-109K-4, FW-190 D-9, Hawk, NTTR, M-2000C, SA342, F-5E, Spit Mk. IX, AJS-37, Normandy, WWII A.P., AV-8B, F/A-18C, L-39, Persian Gulf, Mig-19P, I-16, Super Carrier, F-16, Channel, Syria

666 :D

5e Escadre Virtuelle du Canada / 5 Virtual Wing of Canada

Intel i9-9900KF - 8 Cores/16 Threads - 3,6/5,0GHZ / 48GB RAM / Crucial P3 Plus 2TB 3D NAND NVMe M.2 SSD / Crucial P5 1TB 3D NAND NVMe Internal SSD / WD Gold 2TB Enterprise Class HDD / NVIDIA RTX 3090 / HP Reverb G2 / HOTAS Warthog / F/A-18C Hornet HOTAS ADD-ON Grip / WINWING Super Taurus Throttle / Saitek PRO Flight Combat Rudder Pedals / Win 10 Pro

Modules owned: P-51D, F-86F, A-10C, M-2000C, F-5E, F-15C, F/A-18C, F-16C

Maps: NTTR, Persian Gulf, Syria.