Operation "Blue Flag" - 24/7 PvP Campaign - ROUND 6

gregzagk

Should be Nalchik, as closest RED airfield to Beslan, where intel was captured...

I've just run my uber hax version to spawn all the bombers going to all the airfields at once and it seemed to work ok.

As a precaution I just updated the script in the mission again just in case! Please let me know if you spot the same issue again.

Enjoy the bomber spam in the screenshot :)

Will the displaying of who's taking off from where in the chat be disabled?

Unfortunately disabling those events also disables the events we need for scripting (lives etc) weirdly so we have to leave it on.

Screen_160526_083506.thumb.jpg.baa999d983bedd2c72aec3b9f7664adc.jpg

Scripts: Complete Transport And Logistics Deployment - CTLD / CTLD Examples - Lots of example of how to use CTLD

CSAR Script - Downed Pilot Rescue / Dedicated Server Script - Automatically launch DCS Multiplayer server at startup

Range Scoring Script - Get scores and counts hits on targets for gunnery or bombs / SimpleSlotBlock - Multiplayer dynamic Slot Blocking Script

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required! :)

DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got banned from the Teamspeak server because I recieved to many complaints ?? And as I understood so did the guys on BLUFOR!

It is beginning to be very difficult to have good spirit.. Oh and still the Mirages need to go.

Love the Bomberscript though

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

<13:06:16> "=RvE=Bilbo II" was banned for 20 minutes from the server by "Buddy Spike Teamspeak" (You received too many complaints)

<13:06:19> "=RvE=SirScorpion ©" was banned for 20 minutes from the server by "Buddy Spike Teamspeak" (You received too many complaints)

<13:06:21> "[TWB] Rich8" was banned for 20 minutes from the server by "Buddy Spike Teamspeak" (You received too many complaints)

<13:06:23> "amadeus" was banned for 20 minutes from the server by "Buddy Spike Teamspeak" (You received too many complaints)

<13:06:26> "Asgard Thor [su25T]" was banned for 20 minutes from the server by "Buddy Spike Teamspeak" (You received too many complaints)

<13:06:27> "Driven" was banned for 20 minutes from the server by "Buddy Spike Teamspeak" (You received too many complaints)

<13:06:29> "Jester (F-15)" was banned for 20 minutes from the server by "Buddy Spike Teamspeak" (You received too many complaints)

<13:06:31> "Julian" was banned for 20 minutes from the server by "Buddy Spike Teamspeak" (You received too many complaints)

<13:06:34> "TheDerpyPilot" was banned for 20 minutes from the server by "Buddy Spike Teamspeak" (You received too many complaints)

Is some troll script kiddie having fun?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

All the relevant idiots who did it are now banned permanently.

Because of this event and a few others that we had, we will probably assign a password for the Teamspeak, it will be published here and in the server information in the DCS server list.

Please stay tuned in these 2 medias in case you see a new password has been added to the Teamspeak.

Oh and still the Mirages need to go.

Haha-No-GIF.gif?gs=a

IAF.Tomer

My Rig:

Core i7 6700K + Corsair Hydro H100i GTX

Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 7,G.Skill 32GB DDR4 3000Mhz

Gigabyte GTX 980 OC

Samsung 840EVO 250GB + 3xCrucial 275GB in RAID 0 (1500 MB/s)

Asus MG279Q | TM Warthog + Saitek Combat Pedals + TrackIR 5

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Great news Xcom :thumbup: Let us hope it will end that problem

Because of this event and a few others that we had, we will probably assign a password for the Teamspeak, it will be published here and in the server information in the DCS server list.

Please stay tuned in these 2 medias in case you see a new password has been added to the Teamspeak.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Keep flying that broken piece of junk then :=) . I'm not sure what to point fingers at - The module or the mentality to fly a module you know are (mostly)broken and ruin good dogfights.

Great sportsmanship :smartass:

Haha-No-GIF.gif?gs=a

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

What's the AI F4 Phantom's armament? Only Sidewinders since MiG-29 only have R-73s?

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

I will rise this question,

Why not eliminate the AI aircraft and maybe to balance it bump up the AA ground defense?

The AI planes at this moment kills / negate the rwr already limited functionality of the Russian hardware.

Argument - because we decided to.

We don't see it related to lag.

Sad to see this when multiple users claimed otherwise. But you are the boss so your word is final.

Possible to share the name/group/side?

common man i'm sure it was "Just a joke" it's what blue said when they spammed SS's

8700k@4.7 32GB ram, 1080TI hybrid SC2

Lives counter + Server crashes = Very BAD/SAD/MAD feeling

It's those red guys that intentionally try to crash the server using a Huey with smoke rockets. There can be accidents, yes, but you don't unload your smoke rocket pods right at the airfield you took off from. I've seen bad behaviour on both sides, but THAT is something only happening on red side. So don't complain but instead talk to your fellow coalition pilots.

And you know that instance wasn't an accident as well, how, exactly?

It seems like you're saying that it's okay and accidental when Bluefor does something that winds up crashing the server under suspect circumstances, but definitely done with malicious intent when Redfor does it.

I say it's not okay if RED actually abuses such bugs/exploits to a extent at which it actively disrupts smoothness and kills other player's experience. And a few guys on RED side are infamous for doing so, especially when heavily outnumbered. Better a dead server than no airfield to spawn on, right?

I say it's not okay if RED actually abuses such bugs/exploits to a extent at which it actively disrupts smoothness and kills other player's experience. And a few guys on RED side are infamous for doing so, especially when heavily outnumbered. Better a dead server than no airfield to spawn on, right?

So BLUEFOR players spamming screenshots until the server crashed, and doing functionally the same thing you're accusing Red of doing with the smoke, just 2-3 nights ago, didn't disrupt smoothness and kill other players' experience?

I seem to recall an attack by RED on the point where those smoke canisters were dropped.

Just stop special pleading, okay?

Yeah, would be nice to see early morning (like starting 8 am ) and after 3 hours evening ( short after sunrise and short before sunset). Also sometimes rain/ sometimes clouds, sometimes none would be great.

Another thing is, there's a lives bug, when touchdown and bouncing on landing, each new touch of runway reduces lives, huh? (I think that's what happened to me in MiG-29S).

It seems players launching smoke (don't think it's accidentally) to crash server just take Blue Flag TOO SERIOUSLY. Calm down and wait till they add our proposed fighter-pilots-team-limit-if-big-team-difference-script.

Edited by DanielNL
DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence