Main menu hangar

Einherjer

Skate... You crazy guy ;) fantastic work! Will you release a jsgme ready file of the final version?

I dont do JSGME... Sorry

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

Using a shortcut argument in the shortcut, I dont recommend it as it disables the menu 100% meaning you have to end process, and you cant do anything but look around,

Not a deal breaker for me. While I am playing with this stuff I do need a way to load a scene in DCS much faster.

There is some DEBUG code you can enable in MainMenuForm.lua but that only lets you reload a scene in 2D. Still haven't found a way to loadscript the VR environment.

according to the source/ED DemoScene API it should be:

scene.m.setLivery("OBJECT", "LIVERY NAME" , "FOLDER TO LIVERY")

However if done wrong causes the entire scene to not load, And even when all 3 variables are correct it still loads the default textures.

I got liveries working BUT only a basic form where you specify the Livery and then the images have to be contained in the Bazaar/textures folder. I can't get the command to lazy load from the Livery directory itself. I probably don't have the format of the "FOLDER TO LIVERY" correct.

Not sure what you mean... I should clarify. It would be good if the aircraft in the virtual hangar was the same as the one you select as your DCS wallpaper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oh sorry man i thought you ment the clouds hehehe

Water cooled i9-9900K | Maximus Code XI MB | RTX3090  | 64GB | HP Reverb G2 

awjudge it might be possible to do what you are asking just modifying the menu system.

---

jamison1982, I think once you choose a wallpaper there is actually no way to go back to the clouds OR a customised MainThemeScene.lua; unless you edit settings.lua

For the openbeta stored at "C:\Users\user\Downloads\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\MissionEditor\settings.lua"

["mainMenu"] = {
	["skinName"] = "Mi-8MTV2 Hip by Belsimtek1",
},

To get the 3D DemoScene back comment out the skinName entry

["mainMenu"] = {
	-- ["skinName"] = "Mi-8MTV2 Hip by Belsimtek1",
},

Anyway it is possible to do some pretty trippy stuff with the VR view. I want to make the main menu appear on the screen of a diagnostic computer in the scene so it fits in better.

• 3 weeks later...
I'd like a 2.0 scene.

Is there a way to change the area model (you were able to change from the hanger to the Vinson).

Is there a model for Nellis or another airport in 2.0?

Doubt it, but I havent looked into it greatly.

One could Build a Custom Model if wanted and use that (ie An Airfield, etc), I had my Super Hornet Models on the Deck for a while... no problems.

Bunker Floor, Bunker Top are both EDM Files already integrated in the /Bazar Shapes folder

Vinson is as well, you can replace vinson w/ the shape for the russian carrier, and swap my f-18s w/ su-33s, and adjust the positioning etc.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

Ka-50

I'm trying to get the Ka-50 in VR garage. I have the model displayed but the textures are wrong. (wow! Large Helicopter!)

How do I get the correct textures to show on the model?

File included, Thanks

ps Can we display the A10c? I did not find the edm file.

Edit: I just used the a-10 edm which works fine. How to get weapons to show?

Thanks again

I have consolidated all of my VR menu files into one down load.

This will save me space in the forums and make all the screens available in one place.

A read me is included for screens where needed.

See last post.

Have fun!

Edited by Hawkeye60
A-10

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

A-10 VR garage

F-15 VR garage

This will save me space in the forums and make all the screens available in one place.

See last post.

Have fun!

Edited by Hawkeye60

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

Hawk VR garage

L-39 ZA VR garage

See last post.

Have fun!

Edited by Hawkeye60

Something a little different,

uh-60a VR garage

Mi-26 VR garage (Stand up! Look up!)

Thanks to a hint a gleaned from Skatezilla.

See last post.

Have fun!

Edited by Hawkeye60

P51D VR garage

su-24 VR garage

See last post.

Have fun!

Edited by Hawkeye60

Sabre-TLA,

Your zip seems to be damaged.

I tried a couple of times.

Resubmit please.

What the garage is used for after the aircraft has left.:music_whistling:

M-1 VR garage

T-72 VR garage

See last post.

Have fun!

Edited by Hawkeye60

AH-64a VR garage

mi-24w VR garage

See last post.

Have fun!

Edited by Hawkeye60

Anyone know how to move the default view position??

Preferable to move it about 10-20m further away from the aircraft?

As it is I'm standing really close to the front right corner of the aircraft and it's too close to really appreciate.

Nvidia RTX3080 (HP Reverb), AMD 3800x

Asus Prime X570P, 64GB G-Skill RipJaw 3600

Saitek X-65F and Fanatec Club-Sport Pedals (Using VJoy and Gremlin to remap Throttle and Clutch into a Rudder axis)

You can move the model positions by changing the numbers in the addModel function call:

scene.m = sceneAPI:addModel("oh-58d", .1, 2.5, -3.0);

The first number moves the model forward and back, the 2nd number moves it up and down and the third moves it left or right.

F-15C-User-Bar-ACM.v2.jpg

MapleFlagMissions - Read Our Blog for Updates