[Official] SimShaker for Aviators

The NLR HF8 is a relabeled Realteus Force Feel seat.   Next Level Racing is even recommending your software. They are selling hundreds if not thousands of their seats in the USA, while it is almost impossible for US customers to buy Gamtrix Jetseat from Russia.  You and Andre could be capitalizing on the availability of the NLR HF8 through increased sales of your software. 

Your response is a little disappointing to your loyal customers like me who have bought all your modules.   I hope Andre feels different.

On 4/25/2023 at 12:05 AM, f4l0 said:

HF8 Seats are currently not officially supported by SSA.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

TWC_Alamo

Denver, CO

Military Flight Sim

I7-7700K, 4.9 GHz, Z270-Gaming MB, 16GB, 512GB EVO-960 NVMe M.2, 512GB WD Black NVMe M.2, 1 TB SSD Raid, EVGA RTX 2080ti, Samsung Odyssey Plus, TM HOTAS/MFDs, MFG Crosswinds, Gametrix 908 JetSeat

GA Flight Sim

I7-5820K, 4.2Ghz, Godlike Carbon MB, 16GB, 512 GB EVO 960 NVME M.2, 2 X SSD, EVGA 1080ti, HTC Vive, 3 X 4K 55" TVs, 4 X 27" Monitors, CH: Flight Yoke, Throttle Quadrant, Rudder Pedals

8 minutes ago, TWC_Alamo said:

The NLR HF8 is a relabeled Realteus Force Feel seat.   Next Level Racing is even recommending your software. They are selling hundreds if not thousands of their seats in the USA, while it is almost impossible for US customers to buy Gamtrix Jetseat from Russia.  You and Andre could be capitalizing on the availability of the NLR HF8 through increased sales of your software. 

Your response is a little disappointing to your loyal customers like me who have bought all your modules.   I hope Andre feels different.

I don't think f4l0 ever sold you something.
Regarding my own feeling, I keep Realteus Forcefeel supported in SimShaker software which I develop.
I don't have the HF8 seat sample but it's reported it works not half too bad with SimShaker Wings. In case of any issues, we could discuss it.

Gametrix JetSeats thread (in English) ,

SimShaker addon for bass-shakers thread (in English),

Andre's blog, downloads, manuals (in English).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hello,

I am unable to get ASIO to say 6x it only says 1x. I have audio from the sound card going to an amp with 3 channels L/R and subwoofer. All three have a buttkicker attached to them. Everthing wwork if I do not use ASIO, but I am not get left-right effect seems alll three kickers rumble.

Any help would be appriciated

Thanks 

ASIO.JPG

1 hour ago, =Andre= said:

I don't think f4l0 ever sold you something.
Regarding my own feeling, I keep Realteus Forcefeel supported in SimShaker software which I develop.
I don't have the HF8 seat sample but it's reported it works not half too bad with SimShaker Wings. In case of any issues, we could discuss it.

Andre,

Thanks for the reply.  No he didn't.   Your customer support over the years has been excellent and based on my recommendations,  five of my friends have purchased jetseats and software from you.   I would have bought another jetseat from you if they were available here.  

The NLR HF8 appears to be the Realteus ForceFeel unit that has simply been re-labled with the NLR markings.  All functions work perfectly in Realteus ForceFeel Control Center work perfectly with the HF-8.    Scores of simmers are using the HF8 with SSA without problems, but for some reason a very few of us are getting this error.

jetseta error.PNG

I have flown the HF-8 on my old computer without getting this error, so I have a hunch that it might be related to my specific computer hardware.     Perhaps a HID/USB driver going to sleep?   Hopefully you can tell me what module is generating this error.  Is it the seat handler?  I will try flying IL-2 and Aerofly with your Sim Shaker Wings module and see it I get the same error.

Thanks

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

TWC_Alamo

Denver, CO

Military Flight Sim

I7-7700K, 4.9 GHz, Z270-Gaming MB, 16GB, 512GB EVO-960 NVMe M.2, 512GB WD Black NVMe M.2, 1 TB SSD Raid, EVGA RTX 2080ti, Samsung Odyssey Plus, TM HOTAS/MFDs, MFG Crosswinds, Gametrix 908 JetSeat

GA Flight Sim

I7-5820K, 4.2Ghz, Godlike Carbon MB, 16GB, 512 GB EVO 960 NVME M.2, 2 X SSD, EVGA 1080ti, HTC Vive, 3 X 4K 55" TVs, 4 X 27" Monitors, CH: Flight Yoke, Throttle Quadrant, Rudder Pedals

6 hours ago, TWC_Alamo said:

Maybe the key word of his response is "currently" 

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | Buttkicker | SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle - Phantom

After using this excellent piece of software (together with my Buttkicker) for two weeks now, I have to say that it is really amazing! It adds so much to my sim experience! I recently finished the Horrido campaign in the Anton, and started the Blue Nose Bastards campaign in the P-51. And especially these warbirds come to life with Simshaker Sound Module! I'm totally addicted to DCS right now! 🙂

Edited by Mik75
  • Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Greets,

Michael

14 hours ago, TWC_Alamo said:

As Andre said, SSA is free, I don't charge anyone and I develop everything in my free time... I can not look into the HF8 issue since I don't own one. And currently I don't plan to buy one by myself to add support. If HF8 would send me a seat, I could have a look. But up to know, they never contacted me...

• Like 2

11 hours ago, TWC_Alamo said:

Andre,

Thanks for the reply.  No he didn't.   Your customer support over the years has been excellent and based on my recommendations,  five of my friends have purchased jetseats and software from you.   I would have bought another jetseat from you if they were available here.  

The NLR HF8 appears to be the Realteus ForceFeel unit that has simply been re-labled with the NLR markings.  All functions work perfectly in Realteus ForceFeel Control Center work perfectly with the HF-8.    Scores of simmers are using the HF8 with SSA without problems, but for some reason a very few of us are getting this error.

jetseta error.PNG

I have flown the HF-8 on my old computer without getting this error, so I have a hunch that it might be related to my specific computer hardware.     Perhaps a HID/USB driver going to sleep?   Hopefully you can tell me what module is generating this error.  Is it the seat handler?  I will try flying IL-2 and Aerofly with your Sim Shaker Wings module and see it I get the same error.

Thanks

I see, thank you. Please try to install the Gametrix Control Panel software on the new PC. I think it may be helpful in this case. You can get it by this link https://simshaker.com/software/optional/

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

@=Andre=- please don’t ever let go of the Realtus support. My HF8 pad works perfectly with your software ! Sometime I get weird NET errors , and the other day my software lost its activation key and it returned to a “free version” status.  But apart from that I’m super happy! 

Edited by Thanatos31

Come fly with us : https://discord.gg/tawdcs  TAW CJTF 13 - EU TZ MilSim Squadron

Ryzen 5 5600X | 32GB DDR4 3733| ASUS Radeon RX 6700 XT  | ASrock B550 Phantom Gaming 4 | HP Reverb G2 | Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle , F16 & F18 grips , TFRP Rudders |  Win 10

@=Andre=

Hello, I post this message earlier and see you logged on I did not direct it to you and did not want it to get buried, but could you help me with this?

I am unable to get ASIO to say 6x it only says 1x. I have audio from the sound card going to an amp with 3 channels L/R and subwoofer. All three have a buttkicker attached to them. Everthing wwork if I do not use ASIO, but I am not get left-right effect seems alll three kickers rumble.

Thanks 

ASIO.JPG

7 hours ago, Thanatos31 said:

@=Andre=- please don’t ever let go of the Realtus support. My HF8 pad works perfectly with your software ! Sometime I get weird NET errors , and the other day my software lost its activation key and it returned to a “free version” status.  But apart from that I’m super happy! 

Thank you for the feedback.

Maybe you should try the latest version of the software, which I'm about to publish, by this link https://simshaker.com/downloads/beta_SimShaker-Wings_Setup_v.2.16.msi
It features some improvements.

1 hour ago, Dos said:

@=Andre=

Hello, I post this message earlier and see you logged on I did not direct it to you and did not want it to get buried, but could you help me with this?

Thanks 

ASIO.JPG

Hello,

It's hard to say what is wrong in your case. I'm not sure that the  Wuzhi Hands-free Audio is a 6 channels device. I'd rather expect it to be 1 channel. But you know better.
Starting from  SimShaker Sound Module version 2.33 ASIO usage is optional for any selected number of channels. Maybe that will help you.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

@=Andre= it does help I do not need the ASIO as your software work with Wuzhi if i seletect it directly in the software and not through ASIO. I see now we do not need ASIO any longer to get stereo effect as of 2.33. 

Thank you for the reply.

• Like 1

Hello, I got a hf8 Seat after my original jetseat broke unfortunately. I am using SSA latest release and the hf8 was recognized in Forcefeel mode.

Only thing that is a letdown is, that in the A10 firing the gun would only give a short vibration at the beginning, while with my jetpad it was a constant shake as long as you pulled the trigger. Anybody else here has this problem orknows a fix? 

• Like 1

🖥️ i5-13600K, 64GB DDR4 3200, RTX4090 24GB, M2 PCIe 1TB   🥽 Pimax Crystal   🕹️ Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster TPR Rudders

Hi I am having issues, ever since upgrading my computer to win11, and some hardware (new mobo/cpu/ram etc).  I am still using Reverb G2 for VR and main sound, and the motherboards realtek audio device to drive the buttkicker.

the issue: DCS does not seem to detect Simshaker for Aviators Beta (Version 2.6.3.0) - I get the error System.InvalidOperationException: No process is associated with this object.

If I open the sound module, and run a test - I get the rumble, but no matter what jet I pick in DCS, Simshaker for Aviators Beta does not change away from the default A10C. nor do I feel any bass-shaking activity, after a while the buttkicker just goes to sleep.

I've tried doing a DCS repair Export but this didn't help, I've tried to open simshaker for Aviators beta before opening dcs, I've also tried closing and reopening Simshaker for aviators beta while DCS is running to see if it "kickstart" the connection - but it's just like it doesn't know i'm even playing DCS.

if anyone has any suggestions i'm willing to try!

Edit: i've also tried a DCS repair, I've tried running 2.6.0.0 (non-beta) - this gets me "more" logging in the event window but still ends with "connection to TCP server closed" I'm not sure if it's supposed to say that or not, and definitely no rumbles to the seat or auto-switching aircraft despite the test function working for the sound module.  I also tried running both beta and non beta with the windows firewall disabled temporarily.

thanks

Edited by oakdown

5 hours ago, oakdown said:

Hi I am having issues, ever since upgrading my computer to win11, and some hardware (new mobo/cpu/ram etc).  I am still using Reverb G2 for VR and main sound, and the motherboards realtek audio device to drive the buttkicker.

the issue: DCS does not seem to detect Simshaker for Aviators Beta (Version 2.6.3.0) - I get the error System.InvalidOperationException: No process is associated with this object.

If I open the sound module, and run a test - I get the rumble, but no matter what jet I pick in DCS, Simshaker for Aviators Beta does not change away from the default A10C. nor do I feel any bass-shaking activity, after a while the buttkicker just goes to sleep.

I've tried doing a DCS repair Export but this didn't help, I've tried to open simshaker for Aviators beta before opening dcs, I've also tried closing and reopening Simshaker for aviators beta while DCS is running to see if it "kickstart" the connection - but it's just like it doesn't know i'm even playing DCS.

if anyone has any suggestions i'm willing to try!

Edit: i've also tried a DCS repair, I've tried running 2.6.0.0 (non-beta) - this gets me "more" logging in the event window but still ends with "connection to TCP server closed" I'm not sure if it's supposed to say that or not, and definitely no rumbles to the seat or auto-switching aircraft despite the test function working for the sound module.  I also tried running both beta and non beta with the windows firewall disabled temporarily.

thanks

Hi,

Please check if you can see any numbers in the SimShaker for Aviators -> View -> DCS Debug window during the mission.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

18 hours ago, =Andre= said:

Hi,

Please check if you can see any numbers in the SimShaker for Aviators -> View -> DCS Debug window during the mission.

First of all thanks for your reply Andre, I appreciate your time and your software!

as to your question, I do not see anything in the dcs debug window, just a blank page.

if I select "effect monitor" it also says "error: no active connection/aircraft to monitor"

in the log page (settings not the dcs debug) I get:

21:28:40.3252 SimShaker for Aviators Beta  Version 2.6.3.0
21:28:40.3252  ********** DCS World Open Beta version folder found in Saved Games **********
21:28:40.3252 DCS.openbeta export feature setup: SimShaker.lua added to C:\Users\xxxxx\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts
21:28:40.3252 DCS.openbeta export feature setup: ExportCore.lua added to C:\Users\xxxxx\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core
21:28:40.3252 DCS.openbeta export feature setup: ExportDevice.lua added to C:\Users\xxxxx\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core
21:28:40.3252 DCS.openbeta export feature setup: KeyValueStore.lua added to C:\Users\xxxxx\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core
21:28:40.3292 DCS.openbeta export feature setup: Network.lua added to C:\Users\xxxxx\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core
21:28:40.3292 DCS.openbeta export feature setup: Protocol.lua added to C:\Users\xxxxx\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core
21:28:40.3292 local Tacviewlfs=require('lfs');dofile(Tacviewlfs.writedir()..'Scripts/TacviewGameExport.lua') call found in C:\Users\xxxxx\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts\Export.lua
21:28:40.3292 local SimShakerlfs=require('lfs'); dofile(SimShakerlfs.writedir()..'Scripts/SimShaker.lua') call found in C:\Users\xxxxx\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts\Export.lua
21:28:40.3292 dofile(lfs.writedir()..[[Scripts\SimShaker-export-core\ExportCore.lua]]) call found in C:\Users\xxxxx\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts\Export.lua
21:28:40.3292  ********** Custom DCS World configuration found **********
21:28:40.3292 DCS.openbeta export feature setup: SimShaker.lua added to C:\Users\xxxxx\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts
21:28:40.3292 DCS.openbeta export feature setup: ExportCore.lua added to C:\Users\xxxxx\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core
21:28:40.3292 DCS.openbeta export feature setup: ExportDevice.lua added to C:\Users\xxxxx\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core
21:28:40.3292 DCS.openbeta export feature setup: KeyValueStore.lua added to C:\Users\xxxxx\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core
21:28:40.3292 DCS.openbeta export feature setup: Network.lua added to C:\Users\xxxxx\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core
21:28:40.3292 DCS.openbeta export feature setup: Protocol.lua added to C:\Users\xxxxx\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core
21:28:40.3292 local Tacviewlfs=require('lfs');dofile(Tacviewlfs.writedir()..'Scripts/TacviewGameExport.lua') call found in C:\Users\xxxxx\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts\Export.lua
21:28:40.3292 local SimShakerlfs=require('lfs'); dofile(SimShakerlfs.writedir()..'Scripts/SimShaker.lua') call found in C:\Users\xxxxx\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts\Export.lua
21:28:40.3292 dofile(lfs.writedir()..[[Scripts\SimShaker-export-core\ExportCore.lua]]) call found in C:\Users\xxxxx\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts\Export.lua
21:28:40.6397 Latest available release is: SimShaker for Aviators Beta 2.6.3
21:30:19.0250  ********** Repair DCS World export.lua  **********
21:30:19.0250 SimShaker for Aviators Beta  Version 2.6.3.0
21:30:19.0250  ********** DCS World Open Beta version folder found in Saved Games **********
21:30:19.0250 SimpleRadio call found in C:\Users\xxxxx\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts\Export.lua
21:30:19.0250 TacView call found in C:\Users\xxxxx\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts\Export.lua

where xxxxx - is my username. (at the end of that, I tried to reset the dcs export file again... )

5 hours ago, oakdown said:

First of all thanks for your reply Andre, I appreciate your time and your software!

as to your question, I do not see anything in the dcs debug window, just a blank page.

if I select "effect monitor" it also says "error: no active connection/aircraft to monitor"

in the log page (settings not the dcs debug) I get:

21:28:40.3252 SimShaker for Aviators Beta  Version 2.6.3.0
21:28:40.3252  ********** DCS World Open Beta version folder found in Saved Games **********
21:28:40.3252 DCS.openbeta export feature setup: SimShaker.lua added to C:\Users\xxxxx\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts
21:28:40.3252 DCS.openbeta export feature setup: ExportCore.lua added to C:\Users\xxxxx\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core
21:28:40.3252 DCS.openbeta export feature setup: ExportDevice.lua added to C:\Users\xxxxx\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core
21:28:40.3252 DCS.openbeta export feature setup: KeyValueStore.lua added to C:\Users\xxxxx\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core
21:28:40.3292  ********** Custom DCS World configuration found **********
21:28:40.3292 DCS.openbeta export feature setup: SimShaker.lua added to C:\Users\xxxxx\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts
21:28:40.3292 DCS.openbeta export feature setup: ExportCore.lua added to C:\Users\xxxxx\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core
21:28:40.3292 DCS.openbeta export feature setup: ExportDevice.lua added to C:\Users\xxxxx\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core
21:28:40.3292 DCS.openbeta export feature setup: KeyValueStore.lua added to C:\Users\xxxxx\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core
21:28:40.6397 Latest available release is: SimShaker for Aviators Beta 2.6.3
21:30:19.0250  ********** Repair DCS World export.lua  **********
21:30:19.0250 SimShaker for Aviators Beta  Version 2.6.3.0
21:30:19.0250  ********** DCS World Open Beta version folder found in Saved Games **********
21:30:19.0250 SimpleRadio call found in C:\Users\xxxxx\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts\Export.lua
21:30:19.0250 TacView call found in C:\Users\xxxxx\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts\Export.lua

where xxxxx - is my username. (at the end of that, I tried to reset the dcs export file again... )

It looks like something is wrong with DCS Export. It's strange that the Repair button wasn't helpful. 

Maybe there's a conflict with other apps using DCS Export?

Edited by =Andre=

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

iv just started flyign the f16 and while the simshaker does work it seems like theres no feedback for buffet, its there for gs and afterburner but not for buffet or airbrakes, is this  a dcs  thing or is support limited?

7700k @5ghz, 32gb 3200mhz ram, 2080ti, nvme drives, valve index vr

1 hour ago, eatthis said:

iv just started flyign the f16 and while the simshaker does work it seems like theres no feedback for buffet, its there for gs and afterburner but not for buffet or airbrakes, is this  a dcs  thing or is support limited?

looks like an outdated SimShaker for Aviators version.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Just now, =Andre= said:

Not too much old, but not not the latest. I would try to update.

ok il try it tonight and report back, thanks

4 minutes ago, =Andre= said:

Not too much old, but not not the latest. I would try to update.

nullwhat do i need to do to download it?

image.png

7700k @5ghz, 32gb 3200mhz ram, 2080ti, nvme drives, valve index vr

18 hours ago, =Andre= said:

It looks like something is wrong with DCS Export. It's strange that the Repair button wasn't helpful. 

Maybe there's a conflict with other apps using DCS Export?

thanks for your response Andre, are you talking about the dcs export file that it makes a backup of and then tries to recreate?

the contents of that file is as follows (does this look somewhat normal to you?) :

local SimShakerlfs=require('lfs'); dofile(SimShakerlfs.writedir()..'Scripts/SimShaker.lua')
dofile(SimShakerlfs.writedir()..[[Scripts\SimShaker-export-core\ExportCore.lua]])
pcall(function() local dcsSr=require('lfs');dofile(dcsSr.writedir()..[[Mods\Services\DCS-SRS\Scripts\DCS-SimpleRadioStandalone.lua]]); end,nil)
dofile(lfs.writedir()..[[Scripts\SimShaker-export-core\ExportCore.lua]])
local SimShakerlfs=require('lfs'); dofile(SimShakerlfs.writedir()..'Scripts/SimShaker.lua')
local Tacviewlfs=require('lfs');dofile(Tacviewlfs.writedir()..'Scripts/TacviewGameExport.lua')

I mean I only use SRS, and Tacview ? (i also use open kneeboard and voiceattack, but they aren't referenced in the export file) not exactly super different apps that the majority of other people would use?

I tested it tonight with simconnect with the "other sim" and it works fine... I just can't get it working with DCS, I even tried the old 2.5.10 version, no-go - so back to 2.6.3

Hello,

My export has the three simshaker files together 

-----SimShaker
dofile(SimShakerlfs.writedir()..[[Scripts\SimShaker-export-core\ExportCore.lua]])

-----Streamdeck load the DCS ExportScript for DAC and Ikarus
dofile(lfs.writedir()..[[Scripts\DCS-ExportScript\ExportScript.lua]])

-----WinWing
local wwtlfs=require('lfs')
dofile(wwtlfs.writedir()..'Scripts/wwt/wwtExport.lua')

It may help to reorder it, another thing you can try is remove everything from the export.lua but the simshaker entries run DCS and check to see if it fixes the problem if it does it was the export.lua since conflicting in some mysterious way, but at least you know it works and may just need to re-arrange thing in the export. Hope it helps.

Dos

4 hours ago, oakdown said:

thanks for your response Andre, are you talking about the dcs export file that it makes a backup of and then tries to recreate?

the contents of that file is as follows (does this look somewhat normal to you?) :

pcall(function() local dcsSr=require('lfs');dofile(dcsSr.writedir()..[[Mods\Services\DCS-SRS\Scripts\DCS-SimpleRadioStandalone.lua]]); end,nil)
local Tacviewlfs=require('lfs');dofile(Tacviewlfs.writedir()..'Scripts/TacviewGameExport.lua')

I mean I only use SRS, and Tacview ? (i also use open kneeboard and voiceattack, but they aren't referenced in the export file) not exactly super different apps that the majority of other people would use?

I tested it tonight with simconnect with the "other sim" and it works fine... I just can't get it working with DCS, I even tried the old 2.5.10 version, no-go - so back to 2.6.3

I wouldn't say that doubled strings are normal.

Export.lua script is moslty out of my scope, but I'm afraid there is something wrong with it.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]