[Official] SimShaker for Aviators

Dear Andre;

Do you plan on adding the Mi-24 and other modules/mods to the software maybe?

AMD Ryzen 3 3900X @5Ghz

G.Skill 64GB RAM @3200Mhz

nVidia GTX 980ti

SAMSUNG 250GB SATA SSD

Corsair H100i AIO

Conductonaut thermal liquid metal

Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & TPR

Leap Motion

Aviators  Version 2.3.0.0 for sim shaker

and 2.26 for sound module

AMD Ryzen 3 3900X @5Ghz

nVidia GTX 980ti

SAMSUNG 250GB SATA SSD

Corsair H100i AIO

Leap Motion

On 1/20/2021 at 8:09 AM, KIWIvolshebnik said:

Hi, hoping that someone can help me. I'm getting the following error with SimShaker for Aviators beta:

SimShaker for Aviators beta: DCS.openbeta export feature setup

ExportAutoTune: Could not find a part of the path 'Data\SimShaker.lua'

I have removed and reinstalled SimShaker, but no joy.

Cheers,

simshaker_error.JPG

I have the exact same error. any updates on that?

AMD Ryzen 3 3900X @5Ghz

nVidia GTX 980ti

SAMSUNG 250GB SATA SSD

Corsair H100i AIO

Leap Motion

On 1/25/2022 at 12:50 PM, =475FG= Dawger said:

When I have to restart SSA while DCS is running (Usually because I was killed and respawned and SSA no longer works) I get this error message.

image.png

Some application still uses the network port SSA requires to talk to DCS. Is the SSA processes completely terminated?

1 hour ago, ambision said:

I have the exact same error. any updates on that?

This is the known "start with windows" bug. I'm working on this...

1 hour ago, f4l0 said:

Some application still uses the network port SSA requires to talk to DCS. Is the SSA processes completely terminated?

That is a good question. I use a batch file to kill and restart SSA since this happens fairly regularly. I may be missing a process. A list of what  processes might be using this network port associated with SSA and the Sound Module would be appreciated.

EDsignaturefleet.jpg

Simshaker is not working with F-16 Sufa mod, the only way to make it work is to get in an F-16C (then simshamer works fine), and then switch planes to the Sufa.

Is there anyway i can fix that?

Asus Z370-A | Intel i7 8700K @5.0GHz | Deepcool Maelstrom 120T Red | G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA 1080ti 11GB SC2 | Kingston A2000 250GB NVMe 250GB for Windows 10 64-bit Pro OS, | Samsung 840PRO 120GB SSD & WD HDD 1TB & WD HDD 500GB for program files | 3x LG 24" IPS monitors | Thrustmaster Warthog Stick | Thrustmaster FCS throttle and pedals | HP Reverb Pro, Oculus Rift CV1 (any many more stuff non flight sim related :helpsmilie:)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

46 minutes ago, Gregkar said:

Simshaker is not working with F-16 Sufa mod, the only way to make it work is to get in an F-16C (then simshamer works fine), and then switch planes to the Sufa.

Is there anyway i can fix that?

I would imagine a variation of this change, though you would have to work out the names?

http://tech.blog.dg4sfw.de/single.php?date=1640509860

• Like 1

AMD 5800X3D · MSI 4080 · Asus ROG Strix B550 Gaming  · HP Reverb Pro · 1Tb M.2 NVMe, 32Gb Corsair Vengence 3600MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · VIRPIL T-50CM3 Base, Alpha Prime R. VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Base. JetSeat

Thanx a lot! I will try it!

Asus Z370-A | Intel i7 8700K @5.0GHz | Deepcool Maelstrom 120T Red | G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA 1080ti 11GB SC2 | Kingston A2000 250GB NVMe 250GB for Windows 10 64-bit Pro OS, | Samsung 840PRO 120GB SSD & WD HDD 1TB & WD HDD 500GB for program files | 3x LG 24" IPS monitors | Thrustmaster Warthog Stick | Thrustmaster FCS throttle and pedals | HP Reverb Pro, Oculus Rift CV1 (any many more stuff non flight sim related :helpsmilie:)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi everyone,

I get my JetPad yesterday, and I´m currently working on the settings.

I only want "ENGINE RUMBLE" when starting the engines and generally on the ground. When airborne, the vibrations should end. This doesn't work.

I enable "ENGINE RUMBLE" and switch to the "SPECIAL OPTIONS" page. There I activate "REDUCE ENGINE EFFECT WHEN AIRBORNE BY" e.g. "100".
But the (engine-) vibrations don't stop when I'm in the air!

Any ideas what I could do?

Lurchi1.pngAH-64D Apache***A10 Tank Killer***F-14 Tomcat***F-16 Viper***F/A-18C Hornet***UH-1H Huey***Mi-24P Hind***P-51D Mustang***Mosquito FB Mk.VI***BF109 K4 Kurfürst***Supercarrier***WW2 Assets Pack***Maps of Caucasus / Marianas / Syria / Gulf / Nevada / Channel / Normandy 2.0 / South Atlantic / Sinai***
Intel Core i9-13900KF***Palit GeForce RTX 4090 Game Rock OC***64GB RAM***Pimax Crystal***WinWing Super-Libra mit F-16Ex+TM Warthog Throttle+TM TPR Rudder/Pedals****

Feedback for Beta 2.3.3.0:

"Start with Windows" appears to be working for me. However, (and this is minor) when trying to view the change log, I receive an Unhandled Exception error. (Could not find the path "C:\Windows\system32\data\CHANGELOG.md")

This error does not appear when I launch SSA manually.

The "Reduce Engine Effect While Airborne" - 100% dampening still doesn't have any effect for me. The engine rumble is the same on the ground, as in the air.

Hi! The manual states that "To know corresponding uwv. file(s) for a particular effect place mouse pointer on its check box at SimShaker base module GUI and read a tooltip shown".

Well I'm just to stupid I guess but is there a better description of which uwv file is connected to which effect? I.e "Flaps Movement" plays which file?

I do find it hard to distinguish the different effects from each other, even with the effect strength turned down to 5 or 10, so I thought I would look into the uwv editor.

On 1/30/2022 at 2:00 PM, Air Joker said:

Hi everyone,

I get my JetPad yesterday, and I´m currently working on the settings.

I only want "ENGINE RUMBLE" when starting the engines and generally on the ground. When airborne, the vibrations should end. This doesn't work.

I enable "ENGINE RUMBLE" and switch to the "SPECIAL OPTIONS" page. There I activate "REDUCE ENGINE EFFECT WHEN AIRBORNE BY" e.g. "100".
But the (engine-) vibrations don't stop when I'm in the air!

Any ideas what I could do?

Should be fixed in the beta... If you are on stable you can try 99 instead of 100...

16 hours ago, markbam said:

Feedback for Beta 2.3.3.0:

"Start with Windows" appears to be working for me. However, (and this is minor) when trying to view the change log, I receive an Unhandled Exception error. (Could not find the path "C:\Windows\system32\data\CHANGELOG.md")

This error does not appear when I launch SSA manually.

The "Reduce Engine Effect While Airborne" - 100% dampening still doesn't have any effect for me. The engine rumble is the same on the ground, as in the air.

Thx, for the feedback

I'm experiencing a "residual" vibration after the G feeling effect in all fixed wing aircraft. The residual vibrations goes away if I pull g's again. Doesn't happens always and I have not been able to determine a pattern or trigger.

I have a dead zone of -0.5 to 2.5g.

OB 2.7.10 & SSAB 2.3.3.0

Setting example:

image.png

image.png

Version 2.3.4 – beta release

Added

Changed

• Internal handling of engine effect reworkes - Please report issues
  • DCS: A4 got some love - Please report issues

Fixed

• Fix for dampening factor of 100
  • Auto start / Start with windows feature updated. Feedback is welcome
  • Thanks 1

Feedback for 2.3.4.0:

Dampening at 100 is now working as intended. Engine rumbles on the ground, but not in the air. (I kind of missed it though, so I left it at 85)

Change-log error related to Start With Windows has been resolved.

• Like 1

2.3.4 Fixed the airborne engine dampening for me, thanks.

It seems like the behavior for the G Feeling Effect changed with this update. I'm getting a vibration from that effect (and it stops if G Feeling is disabled) even in level flight with engines at idle. I'm not sure if this is the intended behavior, I thought I would pass it along either way.

1 hour ago, DoctorSheep said:

2.3.4 Fixed the airborne engine dampening for me, thanks.

It seems like the behavior for the G Feeling Effect changed with this update. I'm getting a vibration from that effect (and it stops if G Feeling is disabled) even in level flight with engines at idle. I'm not sure if this is the intended behavior, I thought I would pass it along either way.

This sound "similar" or related to what I reported last week... 

Sorry if this has been asked before, but is there a way to add a module on our end?

like, specifically, add the UH-60 mod, even if it means having it masquerade as a Ka-50?

so far it’s a great addition to DCS, but without vibes, it’s like flying a coffin. Thanks a lot for making SSA/SM such an essential aspect of my simming experience; it’s ruined me for anything else. 😉

Edited by Ainuke

i9 11900K :: 32GB G.Skill Trident DDR4-3200 :: Corsair water loop ::  Samsung 2TB 980pro nvme :: Gigabyte Aorus 3090 Waterblock :: Gigabyte Aorus Z590 Xtreme MoBo :: HP Reverb G2 VR

VKB Gunfighter flightstick and collective :: TM Warthog throttle & MFDs :: MFG Crosswind pedals :: 5 Dayton Audio bass shakers on 5.1 home theater amp

Win10 Pro x64 :: DCS 2.7 (Huey & P-51, mainly; have all the other rotors, but haven't explored their depths as yet)