[Official] SimShaker for Aviators

Glad to help. The jump to 2.0.x has a new installer and other upgrades so the 1.x branch wouldn't see those updates IIRC.

Sent from my LM-G850 using Tapatalk

I am curious how we are supposed to get updates for the beta when they are no longer updating automatically and there are no links that we can download from. (Last update to FB page was july and the link on page 304 here is to an empty folder. Did I miss something? I did read that it was because of a new installer, but saw no links.

The new SSA version checks on start if a new version is available and will notify you. Then you can download the new installer...

Hi Guys,

Not sure if it's a bug or 'by design' but I find that if I sustain any damage i.e. after a crash, my seat rumbles as I would expect but it never stops unless I go into the software and hit the 'Restart' button on the 'Output Mode' section. I am using SimShaker for aviators V1.3.13.0.

If I don't hit the restart button then even if I respawn in a new jet then the seat is still rumbling.

Any thoughts?

Thx, I'll have a look but this is kind of hard to debug :S

I really wish Aviators and Wings were combined so I wouldn't have to manage two programs for IL2 and DCS. Can you not make a payware module to add DCS support to Wings? Then people would have a choice to use the free version or pay for convenience.

Thank you for the feedback.

Well, maybe at some mature stage we will be able to afford such a redundancy but at the moment main focus is on keeping the system alive. Adding and maintaining support for every single DCS module is a huge amount of work.

Edited by =Andre=

Gametrix JetSeats thread (in English) ,

SimShaker addon for bass-shakers thread (in English),

Andre's blog, downloads, manuals (in English).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Where do I download this beta version that works with the A10C 2? I've checked multiple pages and can't seem to find it.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=4522659&postcount=3048

Posted in the previous page :thumbup:

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle

Error when starting SSA, any help please.

[ATTACH]250248[/ATTACH]

Looks like you use an older SSA version. The new A10C_V2 was recently added to the beta version. You can try the beta or wait till I release the new stable today :-). But in both cases you must install a new SSA version manually.

Looks like you use an older SSA version. The new A10C_V2 was recently added to the beta version. You can try the beta or wait till I release the new stable today :-). But in both cases you must install a new SSA version manually.

Thanks, I'll look for new one today. Didn't SSA use to auto update? When I get the new one, do I install over the old? In either case do I need to re-tick all my settings?

Asus ROG Z390, I9 9900K, Win10 64, 32 GB DDR4, 1TB NVMe M.2, EVGA GTX 2080 Ti, Realteus ForceFeel Gaming Pad, HP Reverb G2

I follow the link and it's empty. would love to grab the beta << got it, all cool

Edited by javelina1

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

@f4l0

The new stable version 2.1.0 still triggers a script error for the new variants of the P-47D (30 late and early version, new 40 version with new rocket pods).

337104595_Screenshot2020-10-17104633.thumb.jpg.2fb19cdbaef3b7830849e19c1ef8e94d.jpg

i9 13900K @5.5GHz, Z790 Gigabyte Aorus Master, RTX4090 Waterforce, 64 GB DDR5 @5600, Pico 4, HOTAS & Rudder: all Virpil with Rhino FFB base made by VPforce, DCS: all modules

@f4l0

The new stable version 2.1.0 still triggers a script error for the new variants of the P-47D (30 late and early version, new 40 version with new rocket pods).

Thx, I'll have a look :-)

The new SSA v2 version is stable and Andre was kind enough to add a link to his site: https://simshaker.com/software/general/

Beta:

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AldPAmClTeGqcB3fFPneMUkxlDc

Stable:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AldPAmClTeGqbxzEH5Hl-uswPrQ?e=JRoq9L

Which do you prefer the more adventurous with good track records with SSA run since technically the stable is a higher version?

I7-9700KF@5ghz, 32GB DDR4 3200, RTX 3090, Pimax 5k+, Virpil T-50CM2 base with Warthog, F/A-18, T-50cm, and VFX grips, Saitek X65F, Saitek Switch Panel, TM Cougar MFDs, TM TPR pedals, JetSeat and bass pucks, H640P for VRK, PointCtrl

3rd Space Vest project for basic G Seat/G Suit simulation

@f4l0

Ok I added the new P47 models to the new SSA 2.1.1 beta. Could you please check if it's working on your side?

Which do you prefer the more adventurous with good track records with SSA run since technically the stable is a higher version?

Beta version usually reflects the newest (maybe unstable) version. Since I didn't release a new beta since the stable release, the beta version number was still 2.0.6. Now it's 2.1.1...

@f4l0

Just a tiny setback. If i choose the P47D-30 early version first i still get the script error. But if i choose the D-40 before that and switch to the D-30 the issue doesn't occur.

i9 13900K @5.5GHz, Z790 Gigabyte Aorus Master, RTX4090 Waterforce, 64 GB DDR5 @5600, Pico 4, HOTAS & Rudder: all Virpil with Rhino FFB base made by VPforce, DCS: all modules

@f4l0

Just a tiny setback. If i choose the P47D-30 early version first i still get the script error. But if i choose the D-40 before that and switch to the D-30 the issue doesn't occur.

Ok, I'll have a look...

I read in another post that the new A-10 II is working?? It's not working for me. I tried both Sound Module and Beta Sound Module. The original A-10 works. Sound Module 2.20.

Which SSA version (number) did you test?

@f4l0

Should be fixed ;)

Could you please try the new beta 2.1.2.

• Like 1