[Official] SimShaker for Aviators

It's due to DCS :S...

The reason is, I have no idea/way to detect if a plane is on a moving carrier, thus I added this threshold. If I would lower the threshold, the ground bump or skidding effect would be play while standing still on the carrier...

If someone has a better idea, please give me a hint ;)

Many thanks for taking the time to answer, which makes perfect sense.

I'm afraid I don't have the skill set to come up with a better idea. I assume it would need DCS to send data from the wheels rotating, rather than the plane moving over the ground.

It's not a major issue. Really enjoying SSA thanks.

I just want to give a shout out to Andre for his excellent customer service and speedy delivery. My JetSeat shipped within a couple days of ordering, and I received it after a little over a month here in the US. I got the software activated and the pad set up, and everything seems to be in order in the few minutes I've spent with it so far!

Might it be that the F-14 A doesn't work and give a error message?

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"small","data-attachmentid":7145020}[/ATTACH]

I get no effects with the A, everything on with B

Gesendet von meinem LYA-L29 mit Tapatalk

The A is a new model, f4l0 will have to add it and update the beta. Patience.

• Like 1

Just dropped by to report the F14A doesn't work, but ya'll are on it.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

Just got my Simshaker Jetpad today. Seems to work great in game...and I'm embarrassed to mention this...but the massage function doesn't seem to work. When I press on the START button, nothing happens. It is obviously more important that it works in game, but I just want to make sure I've configured it properly and I'm not doing something wrong.

Thanks.

Another F14A flyer here, reporting that the software doesn't work. FIX IT DAMN YOU ANDRE, FIX IT!!!!

(kidding, I can wait for your awesome software and seat to work... for a little while at least)

Intel 11900K/NVIDIA RTX 3090/32GB DDR4 3666/Z590 Asus Maximus motherboard/2TB Samsung EVO Pro/55" LG C9 120Hz @ 4K/Windows 10/Jotunheim Schiit external headphone amp/Virpil HOTAS + MFG Crosswind pedals

Another F14A flyer here, reporting that the software doesn't work. FIX IT DAMN YOU ANDRE, FIX IT!!!!

(kidding, I can wait for your awesome software and seat to work... for a little while at least)

You are yelling at the wrong person :-) I'm the developer of SSA not Andre :D

I'm currently implementing the support for the F14A. Should be available in the SSA beta soon

• Like 1

I know your all busy as heck getting this to work for us, and I love this program, it’s the missing link for the game that’s for sure,

any word on a way to copy settings from aircraft to aircraft? Can I do it within a script somewhere? Is this a feature that may be added?

again thank you a thousand times for this program, your work is massively appreciated

Tomcat, Tomcat über allen

New beta 2.1.5 is released with support for the F14A. I didn't have time to test it deeply, so please report any issues...

Brilliant, thank you. Can you please provide a download link?

Also, can I please request a small feature? The F-14A has five different AB zones, and there is a small thumping sound as each one is triggered. It'd be awesome if there was an accompanying rumble in Jetseat's AB motors for each thump. Doable?

• Like 2

Intel 11900K/NVIDIA RTX 3090/32GB DDR4 3666/Z590 Asus Maximus motherboard/2TB Samsung EVO Pro/55" LG C9 120Hz @ 4K/Windows 10/Jotunheim Schiit external headphone amp/Virpil HOTAS + MFG Crosswind pedals

https://simshaker.com/software/general/

Specs:WIN10, I7-4790K, ASUS RANGER VII, 16GB G.Skill DDR3, GEFORCE 1080, NVME SSD, SSD, VIRPIL T-50 THROTTLE, K-51 COLLECTIVE, MS FFB2 (CH COMBATSTICK MOD), MFG CROSSWINDS, JETPAD, RIFT S

Modules:A10C, AH-64D, AJS-37, AV8B, BF109K4, CA, F/A18C, F14, F5EII, F86F, FC3, FW190A8, FW190D9, KA50, L39, M2000C, MI8TV2, MI24P, MIG15BIS, MIG19P, MIG21BIS, MIRAGE F1, P51D, SA342, SPITFIRE, UH1H, NORMANDY, PERSIAN GULF, CHANNEL, SYRIA

Thrustmaster TWCS Afterburner Detent
https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=223776

My Frankenwinder ffb2 stick

For me it works with the A, thank you so much.

The stuff with the AB would be great, sure was the first thing I tried. Would even be nicer if the buttkicker would kick in also.

Danke again for your hard and constant work on this important piece of software.

Gesendet von meinem LYA-L29 mit Tapatalk

Was getting the F-14A input error here. I claim it was working on the first day, but maybe I'm imagining it?

Specs & Wishlist:

Core i9 9900k 5.0Ghz, Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero, 64GB G.Skill Trident 3600, Asus RoG Strix 3090 OC, 2TB x Samsung Evo 970 M.2 boot. Samsung Evo 860 storage, Coolermaster H500M, ML360R AIO

HP Reverb G2, Samsung Odyssey+ WMR; VKB Gunfighter 2, MCG Pro; Virpil T-50CM v3; Slaw RX Viper v2

I know your all busy as heck getting this to work for us, and I love this program, it’s the missing link for the game that’s for sure,

any word on a way to copy settings from aircraft to aircraft? Can I do it within a script somewhere? Is this a feature that may be added?

again thank you a thousand times for this program, your work is massively appreciated

You can copy settings (more or less). e.g. you have setting for the for the F14 you want to copy to another model. For that, make the F14 settings the global/generic settings for jet planes (there is a button below the effect properties). This generic setting can be applied to all jet planes if you select the generic jet entry. If SSA detects a new model, it initializes the effects with the generic jet profile.

There is currently no way to copy settings e.g. to a single model!

Also, can I please request a small feature? The F-14A has five different AB zones, and there is a small thumping sound as each one is triggered. It'd be awesome if there was an accompanying rumble in Jetseat's AB motors for each thump. Doable?

Ok, I'll talk to HB maybe they can give me some export data interfaces for that...

Hey, got back home, tried the seat with the new beta - still doesn't work. Here is my log file after last flight (F-14A): [ATTACH]n7146935[/ATTACH]

Ok something is blocking the multicast. I googled around and found this: https://windowsreport.com/firewall-blocking-multicast/ Maybe it helps?

Are you already on the latest beta?

Hmm I'm guessing not. Still nothing in F-14A, though does work in F-14B. How do I do that?

Specs & Wishlist:

Core i9 9900k 5.0Ghz, Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero, 64GB G.Skill Trident 3600, Asus RoG Strix 3090 OC, 2TB x Samsung Evo 970 M.2 boot. Samsung Evo 860 storage, Coolermaster H500M, ML360R AIO

HP Reverb G2, Samsung Odyssey+ WMR; VKB Gunfighter 2, MCG Pro; Virpil T-50CM v3; Slaw RX Viper v2

Hmm I'm guessing not. Still nothing in F-14A, though does work in F-14B. How do I do that?

https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=%21AB3fFPneMUkxlDc&id=AAE14DA560024F57%21112&cid=AAE14DA560024F57

You can copy settings (more or less). e.g. you have setting for the for the F14 you want to copy to another model. For that, make the F14 settings the global/generic settings for jet planes (there is a button below the effect properties). This generic setting can be applied to all jet planes if you select the generic jet entry. If SSA detects a new model, it initializes the effects with the generic jet profile.

There is currently no way to copy settings e.g. to a single model!

bugger. I was hoping there may be a single model way to do it, oh well, I can allways just note down the settings then quickly reset them :) thanks for your help and this epic program

Tomcat, Tomcat über allen

@f4l0 Hello.

Im only able to get the F-14A working if I first run the F-14B each time I restart DCS. Ive tried both the release and beta versions. Do you have any ideas?

I can not reproduce this effect on my side... Anyone else with the same issue?