[Official] SimShaker for Aviators

This error says that the link/files are corrupted. To me it still seems like a wrong installation. Did you create/move/copied a shortcut after installation?

Maybe Andre has an idea...

I did not make a shortcut.

Will ask Andre.

Thanks,

TWC_SLAG

Win 10 64 bit, 2T Hard Drive, 1T SSD, 500GB SSD, ASUS Prime Z390 MB, Intel i9 9900 Coffee Lake 3.1mhz CPU, ASUS 2070 Super GPU, 32gb DDR4 Ram, Track IR5, 32” Gigabyte curved monitor, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Pedals, Voice Attack, hp Reverb G2.

Guys got a strange problem with Mig21. On aviators the afterburner doesent work (full throttle no rumble) but the engine does, and on the older software the engine dosent work but the afterburner does! Anyone know what the problem is?

------------

3080Ti, i5- 13600k 32GB  VIVE index, VKB peddals, HOTAS VPC MONGOOSE, WARTHOG throttle, BKicker,

Just tested the Mig21 and I got AB just a little at one point the first time, but none after that. I re-flew the mission 4 times and no AB at all..

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

- ҉ - Blackshark Cockpit Trainer - ҉ -    Thread   | Download

Just tested the Mig21 and I got AB just a little at one point the first time, but none after that. I re-flew the mission 4 times and no AB at all..

Yeah same seemed to work a little then nothing. If you use the older software however it seems the AB is fine and the engine itself isnt working!

------------

3080Ti, i5- 13600k 32GB  VIVE index, VKB peddals, HOTAS VPC MONGOOSE, WARTHOG throttle, BKicker,

As you probably rememeber I had problems with jetseat occasionally stopping and starting up playing on HTC VIVE.

Well I just updated to 1.5.6 and using the viggen I now find that crashing the aircraft will very often literally end up crashing the jetseat itself! Which causes VR to drop frames and take me momentarily out of the gaming enviroment. After that the jetseat is dead and needs rebooting.

This doesent happen obviously if not using the jetseat.

This is really bad news for me as obviously I cant continue to use the jetseat if it continues to crash the game.

Is there any reason you guys can think the seat would be having such a bigh conflict with the VIVE or 1.56 the latest release build?

Should point out on 1.5 the jetseat would occasionally stop working but it was never literally crashing and closing with an error message! Please help! Seems to be a real problem and I really hope you guys can look into it! Seems to happen during particularyly intensive moments (crash).

------------

Fresh installation doesent work. It seems to get stuck in a rumble, crashes and then says 'ida handler has stopped working' or something....

It crashes with the mig 21 too. Seems to be any high dive into the ground from a high altitude will crash the seat (and disturb the VR experience). Not sure if this is only a 1.5.6 problem but it wasnt happening like this before I now basically cannot use the jetseat...

Edited by Wolf8312

------------

Guys it's not a VR problem, it crashes everytime I hit the ground in and outside of VR. Didnt seem to happen with the helicopter (slower) modules. I just tested it on 2.0 and for whatever reason no matter what version of the game I use now, whenever I crash and hit the ground the jetseat crashes!

The older software for DCS and falcon doesent crash, but no longer works. All seemed to happen last night after downloading the viggen! The motors and things all still work fine when tested.

Edited by Wolf8312

------------

Ok I see the same bug when hitting the ground. I'll try to create a fix for it asap.

Edit/Update: It's fixed in the development branch. I'll try to release this today...

Edited by f4l0

Ok I see the same bug when hitting the ground. I'll try to create a fix for it asap.

Edit/Update: It's fixed in the development branch. I'll try to release this today...

Oh OK thank God its just a bug and not something specific to myself. Very good news!

------------

I checked just in case operation on terrestrial technique, "did noise". Specially even I damaged the MI-8 helicopter - SSA in the USB mode runs faultlessly. I did most on A-10C too - SSA works without kresh. Perhaps, after all takes place of a local mistake?

I checked just in case operation on terrestrial technique, "did noise". Specially even I damaged the MI-8 helicopter - SSA in the USB mode runs faultlessly. I did most on A-10C too - SSA works without kresh. Perhaps, after all takes place of a local mistake?

Yes the Ka-50 seems to work too. Only the jet planes seem to be crashing the seat though I havent really tested it properly. But the A10C crashed the jetseat many times for me.

So just to be clear. Will I need to download a patch or will it update itself automatically?

Edited by Wolf8312

------------

Sorry think its a language misunderstanding, but I dont really understand your post.

Do you mean that everything is working fine for you and you are not experiencing this crash with any module? Try taking aircraft like a mig 21 viggen or A10C and fly it fast into the ground a few times. Sometimes it doesent crash but it often does. This problem seemed to start yesterday not sure why!

What do you mean by 'terrestiral technique' and 'perhaps it is a local mistake'?

------------

I agree, my knowledge of English not really... But...

I have made flight on A-10C, have destroyed several units of the armored and ordinary equipment different types of weapon. I have specially broken the plane against the earth - SSA has fulfilled without krash.

local mistake - I mean a mistake specifically on your computer. I had some failures to SSA which were eliminated then with installation of the new Microsoft .NET Framework version (https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/download/details.aspx? id=48130). There were messages from users that sometimes stirred third-party modes.

Generally I mean that on my computer this failure of SSA wasn't reproduced yet.

• Like 1

Guy, the ibaJetseat crash during a dive with afterburners into the ground is fixed internally.

However, the other crashes I can not reproduce.

SSA updates automatically...

Thanks man really appreciate it, it was driving me crazy! All better now. Dont worry about the other bugs they seem to have cleared up after I did a virus scan. I believed it was the same problem today because it did seem very similar and I didnt realize updates where automatic so I just assumed it was the same problem that had somehow got worse!

Again really thanks!

------------

Anyone else getting a certificate warning/notification popping up today? It's weird because the cert is only showing valid from 1/16/17-1/23/17 so it should have popped up a long time ago. Everything seems to be working fine once I tell windows to ignore the cert issue.

Anyone else getting a certificate warning/notification popping up today? It's weird because the cert is only showing valid from 1/16/17-1/23/17 so it should have popped up a long time ago. Everything seems to be working fine once I tell windows to ignore the cert issue.

Yes, I'm getting that, also.

TWC_SLAG

Win 10 64 bit, 2T Hard Drive, 1T SSD, 500GB SSD, ASUS Prime Z390 MB, Intel i9 9900 Coffee Lake 3.1mhz CPU, ASUS 2070 Super GPU, 32gb DDR4 Ram, Track IR5, 32” Gigabyte curved monitor, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Pedals, Voice Attack, hp Reverb G2.

where do you get this warning?

As I opened SSA.

TWC_SLAG