[Official] SimShaker for Aviators

Thanks. I see that technically I can run both. But does the immersion benefit from that?

Sure, I use one transducer for the big/strong effects and the jetseat for the small left/right effects...

Edit: It also seems that all effects are set to 50% gain by default for all modules. Is this normal?

THx, it's a bug. I'm currently working on a fix...

Update: Seems to be a bug in DCS for the Su27...

Update2: Found a workaround...

Update3: Fixed

Great! Do I re-download SSA or is there a beta version?

Also is it normal that for all the aircraft for all the effects gain is set at 50% by default?

Thank you.

I'm a newcomer to SSA and the Jetseat and appreciate any help. Any ideas?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

64th "Scorpions" Aggressor Squadron

Discord: 64th Aggressor Squadron

TS: 195.201.110.22

Yes, it's normal that effects are at 50% by default.

Usually not need to re-download. SSA updates automatically when there is a new version available.

There is a facebook group where you find the link for the beta version.

A warrior's mission is to foster the success of others.

i9-12900K | MSI RTX 3080Ti Suprim X | 128 GB Ram 3200 MHz DDR-4 | MSI MPG Edge Z690 | Samung EVO 980 Pro SSD | Virpil Stick, Throttle and Collective | MFG Crosswind | HP Reverb G2

RAT - On the Range - Rescue Helo - Recovery Tanker - Warehouse - Airboss

Hello :-)

Please bear with me as I'm new to the jetseat and SSA.

I've downloaded the latest version of SSA and I would like to use it with BMS, but it doesn't work.

Contrary to the DCS tab where I can select the planes and the effects, in the BMS tab, I can't select any plane and there are no effects displayed.

Any idea ?

Thanks for your help

Judy

That happened to me too. WhatI did was reading the installation manual step by step. There is a tick you have to choose to get the BMS support. I can't remember the name but is is in the second tabular of SSA.

Cheers

Mrwell, thanks for your prompt reply and for your help.

I decided to reinstall my jetseat completely and I've followed all instructions to the letter but I still can't access the BMS configuration tab in SSA. Indeed, I checked the "BMS support" box in the second tab and when I click the "Get authorization key" button, I get a message saying that the BMS support is currently free and that the authorization key system is not active yet.

So I'm a bit lost here ;-)

Judy

THx, it's a bug. I'm currently working on a fix...

Update: Seems to be a bug in DCS for the Su27...

Update2: Found a workaround...

Update3: Fixed

Is there no hope to ever get SSA working with battle of stalingrad?

------------

3080Ti, i5- 13600k 32GB  VIVE index, VKB peddals, HOTAS VPC MONGOOSE, WARTHOG throttle, BKicker,

Hello I am finding that when I am flying missions my Simshakers for aviators will for some reason just stop working after which point I have to turn on and turn of my seat to start it up again, anyone know why and how to fix this?

------------

3080Ti, i5- 13600k 32GB  VIVE index, VKB peddals, HOTAS VPC MONGOOSE, WARTHOG throttle, BKicker,

I've just received the jetseat and I'm testing out the use in combination with sound mode.

The problem ist, sound mode gives me no output whatsoever when testing, no matter what sound device I use. What am I doing wrong?

PC Specs / Hardware: MSI z370 Gaming Plus Mainboard, Intel 8700k @ 5GHz, MSI Sea Hawk 2080 Ti @ 2100MHz, 32GB 3200 MHz DDR4 RAM

Displays: Philips BDM4065UC 60Hz 4K UHD Screen, Pimax 8KX

Controllers / Peripherals: VPC MongoosT-50, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, modded MS FFB2/CH Combatstick, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Gametrix JetSeat

Bump

Any idea why sound mode might not be working with the jetseat? Even when I try and test the selected sound device with a headset I hear nothing.

PC Specs / Hardware: MSI z370 Gaming Plus Mainboard, Intel 8700k @ 5GHz, MSI Sea Hawk 2080 Ti @ 2100MHz, 32GB 3200 MHz DDR4 RAM

Controllers / Peripherals: VPC MongoosT-50, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, modded MS FFB2/CH Combatstick, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Gametrix JetSeat

Bump

Any idea why sound mode might not be working with the jetseat? Even when I try and test the selected sound device with a headset I hear nothing.

Why would you like to use the Jetseat in SoundMode with SSA? Just use USB and SSA will talk directly to the Jetseat.

Thanks for your reply. I was under the impression that you could get an even better experience with USB and soundmode in combination, as there is an option for this.

Is this not the case?

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys, sorry I know this isn't DCS related, however it is Simshaker related.

I've just purchased P3D V4, and I see that simshaker is compatable with P3D.

Can anyone please inform me, how I install this for P3D?

Struggling to find any instructions at the mo.

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

Did you buy a Jetseat? Or are you building your own setup with Transducers?

Have you installed Simshaker for Aviators(SSA)?

https://dreamsimteam.blogspot.com/p/downloads.html

I think if you have bought a Jetseat, you can use the software with it for free. But if you have built your own setup, you probably need to buy the sound module? I'm not sure though..

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

- ҉ - Blackshark Cockpit Trainer - ҉ -    Thread   | Download

Hi guys, sorry I know this isn't DCS related, however it is Simshaker related.

I've just purchased P3D V4, and I see that simshaker is compatable with P3D.

Can anyone please inform me, how I install this for P3D?

Struggling to find any instructions at the mo.

Cowboy10uk

Hi Cowboy,

SSA currently only supports P3Dv3 (32bit SimConnect). I'm currently working on the X-Plane support and I hope that I can release something before my trip to Canada later this month. When I'm back I'll buy P3Dv4 and look into this...

Cheers

Hi F410, cheers for the answer mate, that would explane why I can't get it to work. :)

Enjoy Canada and I look forward to an update later in the year.

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

Hi F410, cheers for the answer mate, that would explane why I can't get it to work. :)

Enjoy Canada and I look forward to an update later in the year.

Cowboy10uk

Thank you very much!

In the best case, the needed modifications to support v4 are marginal. But in worst case. I might require a new plugin. So lets hope its the best case :-).

Been messing around with P3D V4 to get another program to work ( Spad.neXt) . No idea what I've done although I was missing about with simconnect quite a bit. But Simshaker now appears to be working with V4.

Guessing it won't take much for you to get it working officially. :D

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hallo 4l0

I like to ask about your Progress in regards to xplane. I Hope you have a Pleasanton Trip to Canda. I worked there for only 3 weeks but BC made a Impression to me.

Regards Christian

X-Plane support is in development. You can check the state at the x-plane.org forums...