[Official] SimShaker for Aviators

Hi, trying to install the new version (downloaded off Dream site) but it is failing to start. I just see the flash of a box opening and immediately closing.

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

Hi, trying to install the new version (downloaded off Dream site) but it is failing to start. I just see the flash of a box opening and immediately closing.

I assume your anti virus software doesn't like SSA. Please check the AV settings, maybe disable it during SSA installation...

Hi again,

After some testing with F-15;Su-33 and SU-27 in Dcs 1.5 and 2.0

1-Ground Roll has no effect

2-Ground Bumps without Wheel Blocking working well

3-Ground Bumps + Wheel Blocking = I can't feel really ground bumps with Wheel Blocking.I reduced the force of WB to 20 and put bumps effect to 100 because it's masking the ground bumps effect

4-Turbulence = No way to get turbulence effect.I'd really like to get this effect because for me turbulence give you the feeling of flying otherwise I feel like flying going on carpet.I like turbulence and bad weather :)

5-Speed brake = No way to get Speed brake Shudders effect

I don't know the function of wheel blocking but it seems to be acting like Ground Roll effect.

I don't criticize the work you've done pls don't get me wrong, I use simshaker aviator no matter what because it's awesome and thank you again.I am just trying to give a feedback for your product :)

Baris

Thanks for your feedback. I personally never fly the FC3 planes thus bugs might be not noticed during my tests... I'll have a look at the FC3 planes soon...

Update: I just looked into the code and found the bug:doh:

Update2: Bums/Runway stuff is working correct now for FC3 planes. Need some further testing at the weekend but I'm pretty sure that we can release a new beta this weekend

Edited by f4l0

Huge fan of SimShaker for Aviators, use it for all my DCS and P3D flying.

Curious, are you going to add IL-2 Sturmovik to the supported simulations list? I just got it because of the VR capability, it is pretty amazing on the graphics and AI end, but with out SimShaker, it feels flat. :helpsmilie: The feedback and sensation from SimShaker is critical to flying a simulator now, especially a 'seat of the pants' WWII airplane.

Also, regarding FC3 aircraft in DCS. I am using JAR's F/A-18C mod, which uses FC3 aircraft to enable you to fly the hornet in DCS. When I select this aircraft, SimShaker gives an error and the seat vibration doesn't work. It works fine for all other DCS aircraft. I assume it is because it is a mod that is not recognized by SimShaker. Any thoughts?

Thanks for the help and input.

[sIGPIC] "GOONIE" [/sIGPIC]

"GOONIE"

CSG-1 VFA-25

IL-2 does not provide the necessary data. I read somewhere that the developer plan to add such feature in the (far) future. Then a support might be come....

SSA only supports official DCS models. It's a lot of work to cover all mod planes out there...

Thanks for your feedback. I personally never fly the FC3 planes thus bugs might be not noticed during my tests... I'll have a look at the FC3 planes soon...

Update2: Bums/Runway stuff is working correct now for FC3 planes. Need some further testing at the weekend but I'm pretty sure that we can release a new beta this weekend

Yeah,thank you very much.And if I don't abuse can you look at the turbulence too?

Hi f410,

I just got my Jetseat and love the effects but I cant seem to get any effect from flaps or speedbrake use in flight with the Su27. Also are there different profiles available or do we just tweak the gain of specific effects in SSA?

Edit: It also seems that all effects are set to 50% gain by default for all modules. Is this normal?

Thanks!

Edited by ///Rage

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

64th "Scorpions" Aggressor Squadron

Discord: 64th Aggressor Squadron

TS: 195.201.110.22

Hi f410,

I just got my Jetseat and love the effects but I cant seem to get any effect from flaps or speedbrake use in flight with the Su27. Also are there different profiles available or do we just tweak the gain of specific effects in SSA?

Thanks!

For me flaps,canopy and gear is functioning but not airbrakes.And I tried to install the beta but I can get the turbulence effects.I turned off all effects except turbulence,started a quick mission with modified weather (Put the turbulence at max in mission editor) but nothing happens.All tested in Dcs 1.5

Just curious..

What is wheel blocking?

Sent from my XT1635-02 using Tapatalk

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

- ҉ - Blackshark Cockpit Trainer - ҉ -    Thread   | Download

Just curious..

What is wheel blocking?

Sent from my XT1635-02 using Tapatalk

Hit the brakes hard without an antiskid system and your wheel will block and just skid. This results in a special rumble in SSA. I noticed this just with a few planes, F5 for example.

Prepare for stupid question, but what is SSA?

Happy landings,

Simshaker for aviators- the application for the jetseat. Which, by the way, is freaking amazing and well worth the price. In fact, I pick my MP servers based first on whether I can use it there (allow player export).

It gives vital tactile feedback that is both immersive and informative as to how the aircraft is performing. I can't express enough how much it adds to the simulation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Simshaker for aviators- the application for the jetseat. Which, by the way, is freaking amazing and well worth the price. ...

SSA is free but donations are welcome...

However, I'm currently checking the flaps/speedbrake effect for the Su27

For me flaps,canopy and gear is functioning but not airbrakes.And I tried to install the beta but I can get the turbulence effects.I turned off all effects except turbulence,started a quick mission with modified weather (Put the turbulence at max in mission editor) but nothing happens.All tested in Dcs 1.5

THx, it's a bug. I'm currently working on a fix...

Update: Seems to be a bug in DCS for the Su27...

Update2: Found a workaround...

Update3: Fixed

Edited by f4l0
  • Like 1

THx, it's a bug. I'm currently working on a fix...

Update: Seems to be a bug in DCS for the Su27...

Update2: Found a workaround...

Update3: Fixed

Great! Do I re-download SSA or is there a beta version?

Also is it normal that for all the aircraft for all the effects gain is set at 50% by default?

Thank you.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

64th "Scorpions" Aggressor Squadron

Discord: 64th Aggressor Squadron

TS: 195.201.110.22

Any comments on simultaneous use of transducers AND JetSeat please? (Simultaneous Output of the Sound Module)

Do the transducers and the JetSeat make better immersion together or just interfere?

See the first post or my signature. You can run booth in parallel...