The changelog:

- Fix: FC3 speedbrake,flaps effect

- Fix: Su27 speedbrake,flaps,ab, dragchute

- Fix: Init new planes with generic settings

- BMS shared memory reader updated

Alpha XPlane support:

- PropPlanes and Jets should work

- Current aircraft is not shown in SSA's user interface

- Currently there is no (automatic) way to remove the XPlane plugin from the installation

- Stereo effects were not tested if left/right is set correctly

- Some effects might not work or behave strange.

Please report all X-Plane bugs/issues via Slack or our Facebook group and keep the normal channels clean!

The afterburner/wep setting for piston planes doesn't seem to work properly for me. It's either on or off. The gain level setting has no effect, and it stays at max gain no matter which number i set.

It would be nice to reduce the effect, because now the effect increase is very sudden when the engine reaches wep level. When the effect is disabled the piston engine rumble stops completely when engine goes past wep level, which isn't good either.

Is this a known bug, or do I do something wrong? Can you please look into this?

Hi SACG_Yeti. Piston planes have still an effect of "Dashboard shake" defining continuous jolting of the plane. You didn't try to regulate control also this effect?

Still there is one nuance: G-Feeling control of effect on the tab of Special Options. At me it looks as on a screenshot below.

Edited by tester

Hi SACG_Yeti. Piston planes have still an effect of "Dashboard shake" defining continuous jolting of the plane. You didn't try to regulate control also this effect?

Still there is one nuance: G-Feeling control of effect on the tab of Special Options. At me it looks as on a screenshot below.

Hi tester,

I don't think you understood my question, and I certainly didn't understand your answer. It looks like Google translate might be be screwing up our communication here

In my question I was referring to the "Afterburner/WEP" effect. Dashboard shake and GFeeling is something different.

The problem is that Afterburner/WEP is at full effect no matter what i enter in "Volume Jetseat" field. This makes the effect way too strong if it is enabled, and if it is disabled the engine feel goes completely quiet when I enter WEP mode. This is because the engine rumble effect turns off as the WEP effect is supposed to take over.

I think this must be a bug in SimShaker.

Edited by SACG_Yeti

I have understood your question. Just effects of different options accumulate at each other. I have checked "Afterburner/WEP" effect in pure form (without stratification of other effects). Perhaps you are right concerning "Volume Jetseat" field of this effect. It is necessary that someone else has checked at himself.

This may have been asked and answered before but I couldn't find it.

When flying the F-15 I don't feel any effect in normal flight. Unless in afterburner or some of the other listed effects (which all seem to work) I feel nothing.

Is there something I am missing so I can feel the engines running in normal operation? Such as right at start-up. On a long straight flight I forget the jetseat is even there. Especially compared to when flying the Huey.

I've turned up and down the gain levels on everything to experiment but I get nothing. Maybe the F-15 is a real smooth ride IRL.

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post the question.

Thank you

I'm flying DCS beta mostly, and I noticed the 109 is not feeling any sort of engine rumble. When I fly the MiG-15, I can feel the engine RPM's spooling up, etc.

I noticed someone mentioned no engine rumble with the Spit. Is that also true with the 109?

TIA,

-Jav

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

Unsure this is here to submit a bug, but I have one probably due to my regional settings.

Cannot make simshaker works with XP11.

I'm in France so the decimal separator is ",", not the ".".

I join a screenshot of the error. I think this is the problem because the error shows a conversion error.

I didn't have this error in DCS, though I didn't fly with simshaker and dcs for some time now.

Thanks

1615748496_SimShakererror.jpg.0ebb55b2a4735d75bc74186c119c0a9e.jpg

Favorite modules : Huey, F-86F, F14 and P-51D

Quest 2, RTX 3080, i7 10700K, 16 Gb of RAM, Pro Flight Trainer PUMA helicopter setup, Warthog HOTAS with two force sensitive stick, custom cockpit and a GS-Cobra dynamic seat.

Hey,

I'm currently on vacations an will not be back in the next two weeks. After that I'll look at your issues...

Cheers

Enjoy! :thumbup:

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

Having problem installing any SimShakerXXX_setup. Install.log shows following error:

Launching Application.

URLDownloadToCacheFile failed with HRESULT '-2146697208'

Error: An error occurred trying to download 'http://dsteam.azurewebsites.net/simshakerfordcsw/release/ibaEffectsForDcsWorld_WF.application'.

Anybody know how to fix? Or is the website just down for the moment?

ETA: So followed link and it installed after I saved the .application file and clicked on it.

Edited by aileron

Hi all. Brand new SSA user here. I paid for the software but haven't received my activation code. Where do you get that from? I imagine it would come through via email pretty quickly?

I got emails for the order, paypal, etc. Nothing else yet.

Can only get the basic effects until then...

Thanks!

Update, got an email after a bit. Thanks Andre!

Edited by SneakyBastd

7700K@5Ghz, 32GB 3600 CL16, 3080.

You have to email a code to Andre.

Sent from my Moto Z Play using Tapatalk

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

- ҉ - Blackshark Cockpit Trainer - ҉ -    Thread   | Download

Im running 1.1.1.52 and wondering why the Viggen doesnt show up in the software, and Im not getting any effects.

1.1.1.52 was the first version I installed.

Edit: Meh, never mind. Ive been using old software it seems :)

Edited by Knock-Knock

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |

The afterburner/wep setting for piston planes doesn't seem to work properly for me. It's either on or off. The gain level setting has no effect, and it stays at max gain no matter which number i set.

It would be nice to reduce the effect, because now the effect increase is very sudden when the engine reaches wep level. When the effect is disabled the piston engine rumble stops completely when engine goes past wep level, which isn't good either.

Is this a known bug, or do I do something wrong? Can you please look into this?

Which plane did you use?

Unsure this is here to submit a bug, but I have one probably due to my regional settings.

Cannot make simshaker works with XP11.

I'm in France so the decimal separator is ",", not the ".".

I join a screenshot of the error. I think this is the problem because the error shows a conversion error.

I didn't have this error in DCS, though I didn't fly with simshaker and dcs for some time now.

Thanks

Ok, it's internally fixed. BTW in Germany we also use ',' as a decimal separator :thumbup:.