Richiesta scaduta.

Richiesta scaduta.

Richiesta scaduta.

Richiesta scaduta.

Statistiche Ping per 91.205.184.66:

Pacchetti: Trasmessi = 4, Ricevuti = 0,

Persi = 4 (100% persi),

I tried first with a random server that is in the list, then with BS's IP

Well, that's what I hoped for... this means it's not your DCS client that doesn't receive the server, but it's totally your computer that's "blind" to BS server... at this point I've reached my objective and I am sorry but I don't know how to help u buddy:huh::cry:

try to ask to the admins or someone else... I've never experienced this

SILVER 11 | Dedde

DCS MODULES: A-10C; F-15C ; M2000C; AV-8B N/A; F/A-18C; SA342; CA.

Asus PRIME Z490-P Intel Core i7 10700K @4.9 GHzNvidia GeForce GTX1070 8GbCorsair Vengeance LPX Black 32Gb (2x16Gb) DDR4 @3200MHzSamsung 850 EVO 256GbSamsung 24" 1920x1080 @60HzTrackIr 5; Hotas Warthog; Thrustmaster TFRP; Turtle Beach PX22;

Meanwhile, if u wanna play a bit with your rig and check everything is ok from your network check this. https://community.spiceworks.com/topic/187995-network-pc-cannot-access-1-specific-server

SILVER 11 | Dedde

Asus PRIME Z490-P Intel Core i7 10700K @4.9 GHzNvidia GeForce GTX1070 8GbCorsair Vengeance LPX Black 32Gb (2x16Gb) DDR4 @3200MHzSamsung 850 EVO 256GbSamsung 24" 1920x1080 @60HzTrackIr 5; Hotas Warthog; Thrustmaster TFRP; Turtle Beach PX22;

Live map should be fixed. Sorry away at the minute.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Scripts: Complete Transport And Logistics Deployment - CTLD / CTLD Examples - Lots of example of how to use CTLD

CSAR Script - Downed Pilot Rescue / Dedicated Server Script - Automatically launch DCS Multiplayer server at startup

Range Scoring Script - Get scores and counts hits on targets for gunnery or bombs / SimpleSlotBlock - Multiplayer dynamic Slot Blocking Script

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required! :)

DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord

gadget page showing:

500 internal server error.

SILVER 11 | Dedde

Guys, we will take a look at the Harrier and hopefully find a solution either by adding it to the bases or/and finding a solution in the Road bases.

Yes we are on 2.5, check your firewall.

it's not that, I would not have seen other servers, either.

the problem arose after the transition to 2.5, perhaps this is a coincidence. I asked others to check the ping from other providers, the result is the same, the server does not respond. I see here some kind of problem with routing.

https://www.youtube.com/@KAG-RubyN

Су-27 Flanker| Су-33 Flanker-D| МиГ-29 Fulcrum|Су-25 Frogfoot| Ка-50 Hokum| Ми-24П Hind| Ми-8МТВ Hip| F/A-18C Hornet| F-16C Viper| F-15C Eagle| UH-1H Iroquois

H/W - CPU:i7-13700KF|MB:Z790|RAM:64GB DDR5 Kingston|GA: MSI NV RTX-4090|Oculus Quest 3| SSD:Kingston SFYRD2000G

Are the invisible units resolved yet? If not, is it possible to change the unit type into something that is visible? If the SA-3 SAM's are bugged why not replace them with SA-6/11 SAM's? If the houses/bunkers are bugged why not replace them with regular trucks for instance? It is clear ED won't fix this problem that fast due to being it a MP problem only so we will have to improvise.

• Like 1

Are the invisible units resolved yet? If not, is it possible to change the unit type into something that is visible? If the SA-3 SAM's are bugged why not replace them with SA-6/11 SAM's? If the houses/bunkers are bugged why not replace them with regular trucks for instance? It is clear ED won't fix this problem that fast due to being it a MP problem only so we will have to improvise.

+1

+1

IndiaFoxtEcho Textures Artist

My DCS liveries on UserFiles page here

Is multi-crewing in the Gazelle somehow disabled? Tried to hop into one last night with a buddy, but was unable to get into the copilot seat.

Shouldnt be - i'll try and have a look

Posted on your forums, but would like a team change from blue to RED please

Thank you

Switched.

Regarding invisible stuff - we're just going to wait for the next patch. Hoping Wednesday or Friday next week.

We've also got some changes to the concept that we'll give more info on soon :)

Scripts: Complete Transport And Logistics Deployment - CTLD / CTLD Examples - Lots of example of how to use CTLD

CSAR Script - Downed Pilot Rescue / Dedicated Server Script - Automatically launch DCS Multiplayer server at startup

Range Scoring Script - Get scores and counts hits on targets for gunnery or bombs / SimpleSlotBlock - Multiplayer dynamic Slot Blocking Script

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required! :)

DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord

So on several occasions, Killing AI troops near FARPS has seemed to cause the Server to crash.

Can we possibly get them removed for stability's sake?

Sierra

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Primary Computer

ASUS Z390-P, i7-9700K CPU @ 5.0Ghz, 32GB Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 @ 3200Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce 1070 Ti AMP Extreme, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe drives (1Tb & 500 Gb), Windows 10 Professional, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Warthog Stick, Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle, Cougar MFDs x3, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals and TrackIR 5.

-={TAC}=-DCS Server

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3, i7-3770K CPU @ 3.90GHz, 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 @ 1600Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 970.

So on several occasions, Killing AI troops near FARPS has seemed to cause the Server to crash.

Sierra

It's killing or hitting anything AI that can cause it - but getting a consistent track for ED is proving very tricky!

Sierra

The times I noticed a crash when trying to capture a FARP were right when defenders spawned, and I saw about a dozen or more instead of the normal 8 man group. It seemed like it was double spawning, and maybe a script/trigger glitches? Not sure. I remember this happening twice in the NW farps.

As an aside, the neutral script for bases is really rough. A10c becomes even more crucial. I prefer the old way that requires coordination with helos.

Hey guys, the gadget appears to be down/unreachable: http://gadget.buddyspike.net/

Yes it stopped working yesterday about @1930Z

SILVER 11 | Dedde

Should be back up now - the thanks for reporting :)

If it goes down again, I'll look after work

Should be back up now - the thanks for reporting :)

If it goes down again, I'll look after work

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.

5900X - 32 GB 3600 RAM - 1080TI

My Twitch Channel

~Moo

It's working for me atm

SILVER 11 | Dedde