Challenger 300 UPDATE.

cubanace

"CHALLENGER 300 UPDATE"Happy to bring to you guys some Updates on my work and also great news i just got send a 600 dollar worth rockwell collins proline 21 avionics suite for challenger 300 by the pilot i spoke too,its a program that teaches how to use the sistems avionics on the challenger 300 a great gift for this project,i include some screenshots of the program that wil be use to make the challenger 300 to to life here in DCS WORLD,also here is some work done on the landing sistems and fuselage,WIP.

• Like 2

This looks fantastic. Is this going to be a module? A mod? Or a private project? Either way good luck with it.

Edit: Never mind, just saw your other post about it being a free project for the community - thank you for your effort!!!!

Edited by Redacuragsr

And yes this Module will be fully cockpit clickable and have a realistic Flight model.

Great, if it will have the same quality of the other DCS aircrafts.:thumbup:

Mainboard: ASUS Maximus X Hero Intel Z 370

CPU: Intel Core i7-8086K @ 4.0 GHz

Memory: 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR4-3000

Graphics Card: ASUS NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 10GB

Monitor ASUS PA 329 32" @ 4K

1 SSD Samsung 860 PRO 256 GB

1 SSD Samsung 860 PRO 4 TB

Windows 10 - 64 V. 2004

CH Pro combatstick, throttle and pedals

That's great to hear.Hopefully someday i would like to see a fully modeled Beech Bonanza,Dassault Falcon biz jets in civil or military fatigue,Beech King Air in either civilian or military designated C/RC/MC-12 Guardrail/Liberty aircraft.Or a T-1 Jayhawk that's based on the Beechjet.