** AJS-37 Changelog / Update Master List **

Cobra847

Can you post your findings in this Texture & Animation bug thread: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=190753 coz there are some things unclear to me, ie. "Thrust reverser on or off, no trantision in between"?/thanx

When activating the reverser you are supposed to see a smooth transition between the off and the on position. In my game the change is instantaneous. Tried repairing, and it solved the cannard problem, they are moving now, but the rest is still problematic.

Edited by Juancio

Hi Cobra/RagnarDa,

are there any plans to fix BK90J2 in future? For me there are 3 nearly game breaking features for breaching very heavy SAM protected sites (DEAD-like missions) where going above 10m = death due to variety of SAMs and going above 40-50m for drop is possible but only for 2-3 seconds:

a) in multiplayer BK90J2 behaves like big guided missile and not cluster munition, and as it is gliding rather than flying like real BK90 it causes it to collide with some other objects on the way. This happens especially in very low alt mode (30-40m set via TAKT 9xxxx, single/both doesn't matter and in default compact mode)

b) in multiplayer when you die (e.g. one is killed by SAM) BK90 suddenly disappears

c) in single player BK90J2 (even with 100% ideal coordinates) 99% of the time (always?) does not destroy unit directly beneath it, if i recall properly this applies even when dropping two at once in any mode (wide/tail/compact). This prevents pin-point attacks on tracking radars while BK90 should be precision weapon.

Thanks in advance for reply, loyal fan :)

Sadly fixing the BK 90 is something that is not just up to Heatblur.

They would need ED assistance to model it properly.

What we have ATM is just what Heatblur can do without significant ED assistance.

But i really hope ED will assist them in properly implementing the BK 90 to where it works as it should in both SP and MP.

Since the BK 90 which should be the most capable air-ground weapon of the Viggen (and one of the most Capable weapons in the game)

is currently not all that useful

(In MP especially, the BK 90 with mixed submunitions works well enough in SP and is very effective though it does not work in a completely realistic manner but the way it works in MP is not very effective especially when it comes to targeting vehicles)

Sadly fixing the BK 90 is something that is not just up to Heatblur.

They would need ED assistance to model it properly.

What we have ATM is just what Heatblur can do without significant ED assistance.

But i really hope ED will assist them in properly implementing the BK 90 to where it works as it should in both SP and MP.

Since the BK 90 which should be the most capable air-ground weapon of the Viggen (and one of the most Capable weapons in the game)

is currently not all that useful

(In MP especially, the BK 90 with mixed submunitions works well enough in SP and is very effective though it does not work in a completely realistic manner but the way it works in MP is not very effective especially when it comes to targeting vehicles)

I know that all parties are busy, but this is the weapon that had me very excited about this jet.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Well it works too well against tanks and bunkers etc. but works not well enough against light armor, but still works okay against SAM sites etc.

I would say for the moment its a good stopgap. With the JSOW stuff is probably going to change. I mean even ED will not release JSOW with initial Hornet... I think that says enough about DCS currents capability to support that weapon type. :)

Looking forward to whats to come. :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

*unexpected flight behaviour* Oh shiii*** ! What ? Why ? What is happening ?

Thanks, Nicholas! I am not worried at all. For the time being I am still practicing anti-ship warfare with the Viggen - a first for me in DCS. There actually is so much to learn, also apart from how to operate the Viggen and its weapons. Since - due to very limited time - I am solely doing SP, I am learning how to create demanding and complex missions with more or less realistic ship convoys and battle groups - which is also a great preparation for the Hornet :smilewink:

Again, Nicholas, thank you for this Swedish beauty and your endless support here!

Christian

• 4 weeks later...

Updated first post. Some of these were released in 2.0.X, some are pending for both versions:

• Fixed NAV/RR mode releasing re-armed bombs

• Added white AGM-65 Maverick (RB75) (Swedish style!)

• Fixed radar elevation in AA mode

• Viggen now works from Saved Games path

• Corrections to input/output validation

• Updated RU/CN locale

• Added R for RUTA waypoints

• First wave of directory cleanup

• Fixed kneeboard text issues

• Re-added PBR corrected cockpit model (Cockpit lights will now be properly visible)

• Reduced HUD glow pending full HUD texture overhaul for PBR BRDF

• Implemented various Radio functionality

• Fixes to the Automatic Fuel Regulator

• Fixes to afterburner at altitude

• RB-04 no longer launching (exploding) when re-armed

• Correction to TILS-stations numbering past 20

• Multiple potential CTDs fixed

• Corrected TILS layer switch not switching back

• Fixed distance time line getting stuck relative to horizon when in sidewinder fast select mode

• Fixed backup sights

• Fixed starter sound

• Re-added playsound for Walkman

• Wave 1 of input overhaul

• Radio is now pre-configured to nearest airfield

• Fixed issue with FR22 radio becoming unusable after moving radio function selector

• Fixed broken easter egg (was triggering during normal gameplay)

• Tuned pylon x,y,z coordinates

• Added custom data cartridge functionality

• Added interface for custom data cartridge selection

• Fixed several normal map issues in cockpit due to incorrect vertex tangents in exporter. Thanks Evgeny @ ED for the Plugin fix!

Edited by Cobra847
  • Like 1

Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

Thanks for that Cobra!

Owned modules: P-47 | P-51D | Spitfire MkIX | I-16 | Bf 109 K-4 | Fw190 D-9 | Fw190 A-8 | Yak-52 | MiG-15 | F-86F | C-101 | A-10C | AJS-37 | L-39 | F-5E | M-2000C | MiG-21bis | F-14 | AV-8B Harrier II | F/A-18C | F-16C | FC3 | Ka-50 | SA342 | UH-1H | Mi-8MTV2.

Maps: Syria, Nevada TTR, Persian Gulf, Normandy 1944, & The Channel.

Hardware: GeForce 1080TI, I7 7700K, 32GB RAM.

https://www.lesirreductibles.com -

I'm wondering why the cockpit clock is so hard to fix? It seems less work that the changelog, maybe there's something i'm not appreciating there.

I'm wondering about this as well. Priorities I guess.

Also it would be good to know if there's any plans to correct the shape of the vertical stabilizer.

What about the rearming bug?

I9 12900k@ 5 GHz | 32 GB DDR4 | Asus ROG  Strix Z690-A Gaming Wifi d4| RTX 3090 | 6 TB SSD + 8 TB HDD | 4K Samsung Q90R 55" | VKB MK III PRO L | Virpil Throttle MONGOOST-50 | MFG Crosswind | TrackIR5

I mean the canons, AKAN...

Thank you

I9 12900k@ 5 GHz | 32 GB DDR4 | Asus ROG  Strix Z690-A Gaming Wifi d4| RTX 3090 | 6 TB SSD + 8 TB HDD | 4K Samsung Q90R 55" | VKB MK III PRO L | Virpil Throttle MONGOOST-50 | MFG Crosswind | TrackIR5

I mean the canons, AKAN...

In my case the gunpods work fine ... if there is a bug you should give a bit more information about it in order to encourage a fix.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

When i fire the gunpods, they won't reload again

I hope they will fix it soon